The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
any bro know how far or rather how long it takes to reach from the airport to the town area/tourist spot and its damage? Never been to Chiangmai b4? Thanks!
120 BHT from CNX airport. Less then 10 mins, depending on which area you going. Changklan, Nimahemin is about 7 to 10 mins.
Old 15-08-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro Nonteerak, I just heard from my frd saying LT ard 2300-2500 and somemore depending on how many hours u book. I presume this type is from ktv? May i know where to look for those fish tank type? Meaning u go n book them in the early afternoon til next day morning for ard 2000-2500baht? Thanks
Old 15-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidoffs View Post
Hey bros,

Anyone got lobang on renting an service apartment/condo for a month in Chiang Mai City area?

Thanks in advance~

If you like to be near the nimmanhaemin area, my person favorite is 'Baan Thai'. With excellent location, affordable rates and good enough room apartment with swimming pool.

Baan Thai contact: Address- 36, Nimmanhaeminda Road, Suthep, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200.. Call Management office: 053 219000 for more info or reservation.

A word of reminder... Nimman area is great for clubbing, restaurants, etc... with gorgeous babes but non-working gals. It's a good 10-15 mins ride to Loykroh gogo or pool bars. If you choose to be near the working gals, then maybe Changklan would be a better area to live.. of course if you're going to rent a bike, then you have the best of both worlds..
Old 16-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Did this theme hotel (not far from airport) July, interesting rooms like Jurassic, Harem and Reflections (mirrors all over in room). Reasonable pricing thb950-1000. Includes bf. Only downside, no windows and away from night bazaar. Good for transiting

http://www.theadventurehotel.com/

PS: bro Muddymudpie, CNX airport few days parking was ok.
Old 17-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, location looks not bad, how much per day or month? will plan to book for month if izzt more worth it n any thing like swimimg pool or etc? n do they speak english? thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
If you like to be near the nimmanhaemin area, my person favorite is 'Baan Thai'. With excellent location, affordable rates and good enough room apartment with swimming pool.

Baan Thai contact: Address- 36, Nimmanhaeminda Road, Suthep, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200.. Call Management office: 053 219000 for more info or reservation.

A word of reminder... Nimman area is great for clubbing, restaurants, etc... with gorgeous babes but non-working gals. It's a good 10-15 mins ride to Loykroh gogo or pool bars. If you choose to be near the working gals, then maybe Changklan would be a better area to live.. of course if you're going to rent a bike, then you have the best of both worlds..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, location looks not bad, how much per day or month? will plan to book for month if izzt more worth it n any thing like swimimg pool or etc? n do they speak english? thanks...

it's an apartment bro... so only available monthly, not daily. I believe minimum is one month, cost about 7k excluding utility charges, but you need to contact them to confirm this... It has private parking lot and swimming pool. English speaking recep too.
Old 18-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, 7k Bath per month quite good deal as if book hotel for 6night is also the same... Same price for Farang n Thai? Thanks... See u Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
it's an apartment bro... so only available monthly, not daily. I believe minimum is one month, cost about 7k excluding utility charges, but you need to contact them to confirm this... It has private parking lot and swimming pool. English speaking recep too.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fr90r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, anyone can share where can I find those soapy body massage in CNX? Any joint within the vincity of the night bazzar as I am staying.
Old 29-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr90r View Post
Hello, anyone can share where can I find those soapy body massage in CNX? Any joint within the vincity of the night bazzar as I am staying.
send u a map link....should be helpful

Nearest soapy is Sayuri & Pandora, there're about 5-6 soapy in cnx.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?safe=...,0.106773&z=14
Old 29-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Now spreading your tentacles up north?
Wah, paiseh for the super late reply, been terribly busy with work lately.

Also... been busy exploring. Just got back from a Vientiane/Udon trip, and had a blast. Will do an FR on it once I can find the time.

Thinking about exploring Konkaen sometime...
Old 30-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fr90r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
send u a map link....should be helpful

Nearest soapy is Sayuri & Pandora, there're about 5-6 soapy in cnx.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?safe=...,0.106773&z=14
Thanks Bro Happyman007,

Very useful map
Old 30-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

hi, izzt what i found online...

http://www.mapjack.com/

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
any Bro going Chaing Mai during the Nov. Loi Krathong?
plan to go with someone from SBF as initial idea was to go alone but more ppl with be more fun
last went there was 2006 or 2007 alone (had a very deep feeling for CM ).

FYI: Loi Krathong start on 10-Nov-2011 (Fri.)
(my opinion so far ~ Chiang Mai is the best place in Thailand to celebrate festival esp. "Songkran" and "Loi Krathong")

cheers
Old 31-08-2011, 03:40 AM
Samster

How funny izzt? As I m going for the Kong Ming light on the 05 Nov n plan to go to BBK for Loi Krathong, Songkran in Chiangmai I have not try before but alot of ppl tell me izzt more fun in Chiangmai than any part of Thailand as I have went to Phuket for Songkran for the last 10th n izzt getting more n more boring... Will try Chiangmai next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
Hi,
plan to go with someone from SBF as initial idea was to go alone but more ppl with be more fun

(my opinion so far ~ Chiang Mai is the best place in Thailand to celebrate festival esp. "Songkran" and "Loi Krathong")

cheers

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 31-08-2011, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
Hi,

cheers
It's really awesome to celebrate Loy krantong or "Yee Peng" in lanna language. You will see alot of people letting go the so called ballon with candle inside at the Ping river. Besides that, they wil have costume parade along the street. Been there for 4 years, and decided to give it a miss this year due to some crises with Teerak.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1