The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Many flat chested ladies I come across has the nicest nipples around!
Old 25-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Flat chest tiny boobs only attract me cuz of the lolita thing. Makes them feel like super SYT and having sex with teenager legally. Else big tits are still awesome sight and fun to play with.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Flat chest tiny boobs only attract me cuz of the lolita thing. Makes them feel like super SYT and having sex with teenager legally. Else big tits are still awesome sight and fun to play with.
Which is more important - big boobs or responsiveness? Give me a flat chested SYT anyday, if she's responsive and cums a few times easily in one session. Most important in great sex is not the size of the guy's dick or the gal's boobs; it is the chrmistry between two persons to satisfy each other.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Most important in great sex is not the size of the guy's dick or the gal's boobs; it is the chrmistry between two persons to satisfy each other.
well said..............
Old 26-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Well, the pro of being not-so-well-endowed is the perk of going braless because wearing loose fitting clothes will do a great job in hiding the nipples.

I once had a gf who was a small B-cupper and she doesn’t really bother about wearing bra. In fact she doesn’t even own more than 5 bras when I finally got to her bedroom. Out of her existing sets, 3 looked like they were there since day 1 of puberty and the other 2 are more like bralettes.

Even when we first got to know each other, I had already seen her boobs and nipples numerous times whenever she bends over cause of her loosely fitted tops. It was normal for her and I quote “nipples are just nipples, boobs are just concentrated molds of fats and some bodybuilders have bigger cup sizes than me so why should I bother to cover up?”

And no, she doesn’t have a high sex drive. We usually had sex only every few weeks and she doesn’t really exhibit much sexual desires. I knew this to be true as her current husband is from an extended social circle and we know each other sufficiently to share such details about her.
Freedom from bra thingy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Which is more important - big boobs or responsiveness? Give me a flat chested SYT anyday, if she's responsive and cums a few times easily in one session. Most important in great sex is not the size of the guy's dick or the gal's boobs; it is the chrmistry between two persons to satisfy each other.
Agree, the chemistry between the couple is important
Old 28-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Old 28-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice share bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
Old 28-08-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

onefingercensortwoparts.
how much?
Old 28-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I never like changi airport.
Old 29-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Hv recently seen quite a no. of young flat-chested ladies in the trains who r v. pretty n chio ..so sayang...if only their boobs were a little bigger

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-08-2020 at 10:57 PM.
Old 29-08-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
hongdao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
So strategically placed
Old 29-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well im more of a ass person but chicks with small tits and big ass are the best
Old 30-08-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

There's something about it being flat, and when they go on 4s, you can see the humps falling out... it's kind of a turn on for me. I'm a B person though... Breasts, Butts and Bang.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
There's something about it being flat, and when they go on 4s, you can see the humps falling out... it's kind of a turn on for me. I'm a B person though... Breasts, Butts and Bang.
But how if these really flat-chested girls don't hv the breasts n the butts n the only thing left is yr bang ??? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-08-2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hv recently seen quite a no. of young flat-chested ladies in the trains who r v. pretty n chio ..so sayang...if only their boobs were a little bigger
I myself prefer perky ass. If I really have to choose cup size preference, A and B are good enough, C and above good to squeeze but most within these range do not really have nice tit shapes. Just feel there is a kind of appeal for A and B cuppers

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1