The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 13-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
liverpoolwork is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi is Petain road now still have. Any recommendations. First time lehz .want to try. Sorry for the trouble
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-07-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2190 / Power: 6
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Down load from H14 Ah Bao's fb. Probably the girls monthly gathering. Pics taken this mth. H16R11 Pat aka lady Macbeth is the happiest of them. Probably she hit sales target in August.

Me? I say Sophie is the most friendly WL among the girls. Pat and Ah Bao by looks only. Service wise all average.
Ah bao is house 14 room 5 right? Today went past her wanted to fuck her but in the end went to house 12 the second door on the left.. fucked Helen.. tried to find FY but her door no lights no nothing leh .. waited so long but cannot see..

Next target. 2000 Points
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-07-2018, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kapokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How Helen service? Bbbj or cbj... Time watcher? Thks for the info
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Ah bao is house 14 room 5 right? Today went past her wanted to fuck her but in the end went to house 12 the second door on the left.. fucked Helen.. tried to find FY but her door no lights no nothing leh .. waited so long but cannot see..
The fat WL, second from left is @JB Ocean's L5. She called M$35.
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

This morning made a fast trip to JB Ocean's hotel. Of course FR over at JB thread. Still my feelings with PT, being a born local guy.

Penny Siong Lau is on L3R44. She is the most beautifully WL of all, thats only me. She called M$70. L6 there were PT ex H4 Maggie and two more ex PT old girls. I wonder a Carol? Her door was closed I notice lights coming out at the bottom of the door.

I took L5 Amy M$55. She said she was former H11R18. I went thru the old listings I dont see any Amy. I brought up the late Carol she said she had no idea. Any brothers had sessions with this Amy?
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 9
Ninja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The fat WL, second from left is @JB Ocean's L5. She called M$35.
Dun bullshit la...... she is Yuki of H12 R09 and she WAS working in PT yesterday.

Do not anyhow hamtam here with your lies as the innocent WL will get into trouble because of your post. PT WLs are not allowed to work elsewhere or AV will cancel her yellowcard immediately. Dun break others ricebowl with your irresponsible posts.

If you really nothing to do...... then post your mother cheebye picture and tell where guys can go to fuck her!!!
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 6
ShadowRiders is one of the Best!ShadowRiders is one of the Best!ShadowRiders is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Dun bullshit la...... she is Yuki of H12 R09 and she WAS working in PT yesterday.

Do not anyhow hamtam here with your lies as the innocent WL will get into trouble because of your post. PT WLs are not allowed to work elsewhere or AV will cancel her yellowcard immediately. Dun break others ricebowl with your irresponsible posts.

If you really nothing to do...... then post your mother cheebye picture and tell where guys can go to fuck her!!!
Wah bro.... so fierce ah
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal