The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

and then she will compare with some KTV gal whose boyfriend bao them for SGD20k per month

I ask her 20k Renminbi or SGD. She says is SGD.

I was thinking, which stupid robert will do this

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 31-03-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I told her this fella who bao 20k per month sure wants total commitment, like daily meet or sex 4 times a week without condom.

she said if i can give her 20k per month confirm can

i was thinking wtf

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kai347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
and then she will compare with some KTV gal whose boyfriend bao them for SGD20k per month

I ask her 20k Renminbi or SGD. She says is SGD.

I was thinking, which stupid robert will do this

Bro, some ppl really have that much money to give. Yes, call them carrothead, but to them it is nothing much.
There are those who also spend $20k or more on gambling, online gaming, etc. Disposable income for their own pleasure/entertainment. So even $20k per month for a ML is peanuts.
As long have alot spare $$, can buy most kind of services in the world. True love is not one of them though...
Old 03-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow i always feel the PRC MLs are damn good are trapping guys this way. Don't seem to have this kind of issue with the Malaysian ML of old days.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I told her this fella who bao 20k per month sure wants total commitment, like daily meet or sex 4 times a week without condom.

she said if i can give her 20k per month confirm can

i was thinking wtf
Cross this bridge and burn it bro.. she is totally money faced. $3k is big money to anyone as it is hard earned.

Good you don't waste any more time on her...Enjoy a few months , spend thousands on her is ok.. lucky no more KCed by her and possibly lose tens of thousands..

Time to fold and throw the card.

Rock On Bro
Old 03-04-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Shall share in this thread also.... to wake up....

Picture this...... close your eyes and imagine.....

Imagine you going to find your regular, she is about to be done with the previous customer and you saw them in the room chatting. Esp a caucasian. The caucasian kiss your ML on the cheek(Their culture) and said "see you". How would you feel? Or it is with other customers other than caucasian(Cos this happened to me)

Then..... your ML serve you next. You realised she is sweating a little but the air-condition in the room is quite cold. And you thought of the previous caucasian customer in front of you who might FJ her and had a hot and sweaty sex already before you, she has no time to bathe and need to serve you next. Lastly, during the days you are not visiting her, you let your thoughts run wild and thinking who was she with.... who is she messaging now....is she doing FJ with customer now? When her wechat moments indicate that she was having fun outside, who is she with? which guy? which customer?

How to fall in love with a ML if the above thoughts bothered u? In summary if you can let the above pass and take it with a pinch of salt (Which I cannot) Don't fall in love with a ML
Old 03-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Difficult to say bro.. some guys share or see her kenna pump by others feel shiok.. kind of a fetish.maybe..

Many want exclusive, so FB or SB

Even ML same.. bet she is hj others too when she say she only hj you only bcos so swai ke... Hee hee.. where got such thing..

Problem is when the expectations agreed upon and WL break it.. then problem starts..

Or spend much money on RTM or rtf but treated like crap.. made to wait, lower n lower standard..

And of course the usual KC which is already well documented in this thread
Old 03-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Difficult to say bro.. some guys share or see her kenna pump by others feel shiok.. kind of a fetish.maybe..
(They will tend to pump more furiously and harder right? lol

Or spend much money on RTM or rtf but treated like crap.. made to wait, lower n lower standard..

The waiting part is ok as she usually doesn't make me wait long... plus after the massage she usually need to go out and take the 'necessary stuffs'. Just that she tends to use her phone to text either family or some other friends when massaging me. She even records voice message to her family in the room with me. Makes me wonder, does she do that to caucasians or other customers....cos some other customers might already be pissed when MLs start using their phones.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
The waiting part is ok as she usually doesn't make me wait long... plus after the massage she usually need to go out and take the 'necessary stuffs'. Just that she tends to use her phone to text either family or some other friends when massaging me. She even records voice message to her family in the room with me. Makes me wonder, does she do that to caucasians or other customers....cos some other customers might already be pissed when MLs start using their phones.
the worst that can happen is there was a lady i brought her to hotel, supposed to hugga hugga and make love, but she busy on the phone, busy on the phone even when you are penetrating her. wah lao oi.

fucking her hard and she can still text messages.

i might as well fuck a doll. hahaha

i supposed even a busy business woman not so busy like her, or is she trying to make her mind distract from being fucked

Old 05-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post

Many want exclusive, so FB or SB

Even ML same.. bet she is hj others too when she say she only hj you only bcos so swai ke... Hee hee.. where got such thing..

Problem is when the expectations agreed upon and WL break it.. then problem starts..

very common. if she knows you too well, not just standard lower, but sometimes even timing of massage also lesser as she says her next customer is coming soon and she has not makan yet and make you pity her. this type i kena many times. sometimes worst, tell you her next customer is coming soon and ask you if can finish earlier and next time compensate you the extra time. wtf

Old 05-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
the worst that can happen is there was a lady i brought her to hotel, supposed to hugga hugga and make love, but she busy on the phone, busy on the phone even when you are penetrating her. wah lao oi.

i supposed even a busy business woman not so busy like her, or is she trying to make her mind distract from being fucked
Meaning that your small head no power lah...

Should have pull out and push into the ass... She might stop testing..
Old 05-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

hi bros

i started this thread because i kena from these ladies from massage to ktv

for all to share their sorrow and happening stories, and also serve as a wake up call for us to just play and forget, which i know is not easy.

at least we share here what pattern they can come up with, so we are on the alert.

some people may have lots of money to be chopped, for instance those who bao gals 20k per month. I wonder how they get these money from.

anyway i am so much happier fucking in geylang legal joints now with the budget I stop for that ktv bitch

Old 05-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ooh. This is exaggerating already. Too much from her. Have yet to encounter before. She also ML?
My ML only use her phone when massaging me, luckily when doing it she doesn’t use her phone, she only put her phone one side
Old 05-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
very common. if she knows you too well, not just standard lower, but sometimes even timing of massage also lesser as she says her next customer is coming soon and she has not makan yet and make you pity her. this type i kena many times. sometimes worst, tell you her next customer is coming soon and ask you if can finish earlier and next time compensate you the extra time. wtf
I have to agree on this. For my case, I feel that the ML knew me too well, so she just bring her phone into the massage room to use. Which I don’t reallg like....Don’t think she will use when she is serving other customers.

Thankfully she hasn’t cut my massage time and didn’t chase me to hurry up even her next customer is coming.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

women are better at multitasking than men mah...

there are videos where the woman is conversing with her significant other on the phone while being fucked by her lover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1