The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Walking St precovid was already at a precipice of being touristy already. Now post covid its essentially become how we mostly view Patpong. Overpriced everything and higher likelihood of getting scammed if you not careful.

But at least its not like Bangla road in Phuket.... yet

LK Metro area is another alternative but its getting more expensive as well

Soi 6 is where you should go most of the time. The variety is there and compared to Walking St, you won't get too gouged.

If you haven't been to Pattaya, ok can go at least once. I only go there like once every 5-6 trips
Old 02-05-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
The scene in Pattaya now isn't like the same compared to few years ago.
Talking about Pattaya, brought back fond memoriessssss.. Used to be in Pattaya almost every weekend. 600 BF, 3k LT. Just went recently.... the BF alone made me think why waste time traveling to Pattaya.

AGG, girls quality, quantity are almost the same in BKK and Pattaya, just stay in BKK which is cheaper.

Side note, now less PRC but more Indians
Old 03-05-2024, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
oldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody in pattaya? Want to party?
Old 03-05-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
The scene in Pattaya now isn't like the same compared to few years ago. In fact, Pattaya has a long history of men's heaven as to Bangkok. However, girls in Pattaya previously are catered more to men from Western countries. Due to influx of more PRC, Koreans especially, both BKK and Pattaya price are more or less the same already. Perhaps, Pattaya slightly a little cheaper. Places like Hollywood in Pattaya have even BKK gers coming over to earn money. Good thing about having fun in Pattaya is almost all entertainment venues are close to each other, 10-15mins or nearer at most from point to point. And I don't have to waste time stuck in traffic jam as compared to Bangkok.
Always chiong at bkk, been thinking abt trying Pattaya. Any idea where to stay? Any good hotel? Wanna explore the following in 3D before return to bkk to finish my balance drink at Gclub

1. Soi6
2. Club Panda, Hollywood, Ying, Impact or MYST
3. Local pubs like 168

Any other recommendations?

Thx...
Old 03-05-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Always chiong at bkk, been thinking abt trying Pattaya. Any idea where to stay? Any good hotel? Wanna explore the following in 3D before return to bkk to finish my balance drink at Gclub

1. Soi6
2. Club Panda, Hollywood, Ying, Impact or MYST
3. Local pubs like 168

Any other recommendations?

Thx...
Pattaya city is small town, Soi Buakhao is a good place to stay from Amber Hotel to Holiday Inn Express
Old 03-05-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsay View Post
Pattaya city is small town, Soi Buakhao is a good place to stay from Amber Hotel to Holiday Inn Express
Thx..will check out
Old 03-05-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 773 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Talking about Pattaya, brought back fond memoriessssss.. Used to be in Pattaya almost every weekend. 600 BF, 3k LT. Just went recently.... the BF alone made me think why waste time traveling to Pattaya.

AGG, girls quality, quantity are almost the same in BKK and Pattaya, just stay in BKK which is cheaper.

Side note, now less PRC but more Indians
Brother... everything increase price leh. When I go China Changping, is 300 rmb sitting and 900 rmb overnight. Now the price is 1000 sitting and 3600-4600 overnight.

So logically Thailand prices also increased and if you compare to Vietnam and China, is still a affordable place with some good looking chicks la.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsay View Post
Soi Buakhao mainly for Westerner and Indians. Asian usually go Soi 6 and walking street.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Anyone at Pattaya from 13-21 May?
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

So logically Thailand prices also increased and if you compare to Vietnam and China, is still a affordable place with some good looking chicks la.
Inflation is true. My angle of view difference from yours... what I wanted to say, Pattaya AGG used to be much cheaper than BKK but now almost same or more ex than BKK. 2.5k BF???

If just to drink, fool around with gers, dun bother to travel all the way to Pattaya unless your 1st time and want to enjoy the dirty beach and water.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Inflation is true. My angle of view difference from yours... what I wanted to say, Pattaya AGG used to be much cheaper than BKK but now almost same or more ex than BKK. 2.5k BF???

If just to drink, fool around with gers, dun bother to travel all the way to Pattaya unless your 1st time and want to enjoy the dirty beach and water.
Bkk agg quality is zzzz bro. Pattaya agg is like 1000% better. But anyway I don't go agg Soi 6 better lah....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1