The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
DownRange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDownRange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Girlfriend say miss period, say pills don't always work - believable?

My girlfriend said her period was due a few days back, and it hasn't come yet.

She said she was on the pill, but claims that the pill does not always work. Is that true? If one takes the pill according to prescription, shouldn't it be full-proof?

We had unprotected sex about 1 week after her last menses.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girlfriend say miss period, say pills don't always work - believable?

Regular sex for a whole year with no birth control whatsoever gives an 85% probability of pregnancy assuming that both parties have no fertility issues.

If the female takes the pill then the probability of pregnancy within the same time frame drops to between 10% to 15% depending on the type of birth control pill taken.

It certainly isn't 100% fool proof.

1 week after the END of her last menses certainly is the danger period if you want to avoid pregnancy.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-01-2016, 02:07 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

where did u get those pills, there are plenty of fake pills going around...
and she is about right .. it isnt foolproof

here;s a table of birth control method and their failure rate
u can use these figures as a reference..
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_he...bc_chart.html#

Choosing a birth control method based on how well it works is important, but there are other things to keep in mind when choosing a form of birth control. These include:

how easy a particular birth control method is to use
how much a particular birth control method costs
whether a person has a health condition or is taking medication that will interfere with how well a particular birth control method works

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownRange View Post
My girlfriend said her period was due a few days back, and it hasn't come yet.

She said she was on the pill, but claims that the pill does not always work. Is that true? If one takes the pill according to prescription, shouldn't it be full-proof?

We had unprotected sex about 1 week after her last menses.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

DownRange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDownRange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the info, Boss Sam and Big Sexy. I always thought condoms were near 100% and birth control pills were exactly 100%. I guess I was wrong.

It is not good to wrong about such things.

Another question: If pregnancy has indeed occurred, will there be a positive result on a test kit now? Or must wait out a certain timeframe before the test kit will give a reliable result?
Old 06-01-2016, 02:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the info, Boss Sam and Big Sexy. I always thought condoms were near 100% and birth control pills were exactly 100%. I guess I was wrong.

It is not good to wrong about such things.

Another question: If pregnancy has indeed occurred, will there be a positive result on a test kit now? Or must wait out a certain timeframe before the test kit will give a reliable result?
http://www.ehow.com/about_5435820_lo...pregnancy.html
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:14 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Nothing in medicine is foolproof. The only rule in medicine is that there are always exceptions to the rule.

That said, there are many possible causes of a delayed period. Of course pregnancy is the most common cause.

As they say, the difference between worry and panic is 2 weeks. So if and when she is late for 2 weeks, get a home urine pregnancy test done.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:34 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Nothing in medicine is foolproof. The only rule in medicine is that there are always exceptions to the rule.

Old 09-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

No menses as of today.

I think we've struck the jackpot
Old 09-01-2016, 11:31 AM

go buy a pregnancy test kit to confirm it.

Quote:
No menses as of today.

I think we've struck the jackpot

Old 09-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
go buy a pregnancy test kit to confirm it.

Going down to guardian or watsons later
Old 09-01-2016, 11:45 AM

have u thought abt what to do if the result is positive?
if not, you better start thinking abt it...

Quote:
Going down to guardian or watsons later

Old 26-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
here;s a table of birth control method and their failure rate
u can use these figures as a reference..
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_he...bc_chart.html#

Choosing a birth control method based on how well it works is important, but there are other things to keep in mind when choosing a form of birth control. These include:

how easy a particular birth control method is to use
how much a particular birth control method costs
whether a person has a health condition or is taking medication that will interfere with how well a particular birth control method works

Thanks for this information.

I did not know that the failure rate for the pill is still high, or high enough, when counted per 100 couples. I have not hit the unplanned "jackpot" yet with those women on the pill.

Apart from abstinence, everybody should know that there is no contraception that is 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy.
Old 26-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Apart from abstinence, everybody should know that there is no contraception that is 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy.
That's a complete lie. Even virgins can get pregnant, just ask Mary.
Old 26-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Mary told me that Joseph fucked her when God's back was turned. It took less than 30 seconds.

Old 26-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Hah, this is somewhat funny.

On the other hand, maybe Mary could be a hermaphrodite?

Just for everyone's information, some people are born intersex. Intersex people may be genetically female, but physiologically male. Some will be true hermaphrodites, producing both eggs and sperm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1