The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2018, 05:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

This is one of the photo boss took during the weekend. It is not from Sunday but from Saturday night which he locked her in his room till morning taking photo with costume he prepared for the weekend....

He dreamed about this from the first day he met MIyuki at our wedding...

After about 2 years, his dreams came true.

Old 17-10-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
My case is more twisted as I am excited when one of these man take advantage of my wife...

1. weak and unattractive men never had girlfriend
2. stronger men or powerful men who I can not compete
3. much younger men who has pure love for my wife

for each category....

1. my subordinate
2. my boss, night club owner, my company's Head office exectives x 3 men at same time, and one stranger from sex forum.
3. our neighbor's son

Total 8 men did after our marriage. My subordinate and one stranger was arranged by me.
Lucky boss and stranger...

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 17-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dontdisturbme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share your wife with us. We are queuing.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind her saggy boobs.
I don't want to wait for 2 years.
I want to be the 9th person and the 2nd stranger from s** forum.
I can't take it anymore.
I want to be in her now!!!

No guy can resist your beautiful wife.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 13
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
I don't mind her saggy boobs.
I don't want to wait for 2 years.
I want to be the 9th person and the 2nd stranger from s** forum.
I can't take it anymore.
I want to be in her now!!!

No guy can resist your beautiful wife.
Bro,

Sounds like you really in love and big head listening to small head now...

Please look at TS' requirements below,

My case is more twisted as I am excited when one of these man take advantage of my wife...

1. weak and unattractive men never had girlfriend
2. stronger men or powerful men who I can not compete
3. much younger men who has pure love for my wife

for each category....

1. my subordinate
2. my boss, night club owner, my company's Head office exectives x 3 men at same time, and one stranger from sex forum.
3. our neighbor's son

Total 8 men did after our marriage. My subordinate and one stranger was arranged by me.

Which Category are you?

Have Fun While You Still Can
Old Man Enjoying His Remaining Years....
Old 17-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

Quote:
It happaned when we were 25 years old. Boss forced me to leave Miyuki at his beach house on Sunday night and sent me and baby home.... I was crazy nervous and Miyuki came home Monday nght crying... We did not talk for about 3 days much and Miyuki finally started to tell me what happened about a month later with tears...

Boss started to share photo he took during that weekend about 3 month later. That is how I found out what really happened.

Worst part was Miyuki confessed she never had orgasm with me since marriage and boss was first guy made her orgasm on Sunday and he did multiple times..
Please share.
U felt?
Old 22-10-2018, 06:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

I (We) had one interesting weekend. It was our daughter's college festival and we met our college junior from past. He was Miyuki's junior first and later I got to know him. I always thought he was in love with Miyuki. After we started dating he distanced from us slowly.

To make story short, he is still single and own a small company making good money. I invited him to our apartment and chat. As he got drunk he started to tell us he was indeed in love with MIyuki and that is one of the reason he is still single... Miyuki had tears in her eyes at that time...

He is a good person and eventually bad thing crossed my mind. I proposed to go more dring outside and I choose famous couple bar where people meet and go private room to have sex. It look like normal cafe so neither Miyuki nor he had no idea.

About 30 minutes we got very drunk and I noticed two got very close to each other and Miyuki touch his leg time to time which she does when she drunk with friend as she laughing. Yet I see him looking her with special feeling....intentionally left them alone in the private room by joking him MIyukis is yours tonight... He suprised yet he said thank you....

I left to bar counter and watching monitor of the room.... He changed position directly behind MIyuki... About few minuts later he was smelling her hair... Miyuki did not move ....

Around 1 am.... I was still in a bar... both seems want to get closer yet shy... but suddenly he kissed Miyuki.. that how the weekend nght went very interesting...

Old 24-10-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 13
ironmonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterironmonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterironmonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, thank you for sharing your wife's picture. Your wife's body is nice!!!
Old 24-10-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Those who asking to meet Miyuki when visiting Japan, I wish you post what you will do with my wife in Japan here. I receive request to meet my wife everyday from many guys and sorry dont have time to answer all...

Please post here so I can read and and others also. I am thinking to have a 3 person date with one guy from this forum early next year. But I want the person to be good guy and great sex technique. Big or small penis is not important.

We live a bit south part of Tokyo where regular income people live. We dont own house....so either stay in hotel or travel Koyoto etc.

Lastly MIyuki does to open her mind or talk much unless she have a feeling to the stranger. I find not popular guy (not handsome) tend to get her attention when he tell her honestly that no girl friend etc... Miyuki is sensitive and easy to feel pitty for such guy... At least 2 guys were able to Miyuki to offer herself for them after I left the room....I will do that same if that kind of guy exist here.

So please write here if you want to be next one...
Old 24-10-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
maxim24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My wife Miyuki

Geez. I read from page 1 till 61.
Your wife is awesome hot. Would love to see more adventures from your side. The pictures are alluring.
Old 24-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxim24 View Post
Geez. I read from page 1 till 61.
Your wife is awesome hot. Would love to see more adventures from your side. The pictures are alluring.
thanks. did not realize already 61 pages....
Old 24-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 13
ironmonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterironmonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterironmonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AWESOME wife!!! I am sure a lot of guys up there to queue to explore this opportunity!!!
Old 30-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your message made me feel better. I thought many guys here did not like my wife...
Your Miyuki is a beautiful woman ,please love her n enjoy her more
Old 01-11-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thank you for many PM. I am not sure if we ever go to Asian countries where many guys sent PM from, but those who visit Japan next year, if we get to know more, I want 2 guys to join taking photo of my wife with two Japanese strangers in hotel.

This is just idea now but, I plan to arrange. Last time I did about one year ago and one most aggressive guy ended up taking bath with Miyuki and later had sex in front of other guys and me (sex was not planned but he did it during photo session privatly).

A few photo from the day.... each guy brought costume for their private photo time... Miyuki thought all guys were my customer who she need to entertain at dinner but it was not just dinner as we all know.

Old 02-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you for many PM. I am not sure if we ever go to Asian countries where many guys sent PM from, but those who visit Japan next year, if we get to know more, I want 2 guys to join taking photo of my wife with two Japanese strangers in hotel.

This is just idea now but, I plan to arrange. Last time I did about one year ago and one most aggressive guy ended up taking bath with Miyuki and later had sex in front of other guys and me (sex was not planned but he did it during photo session privatly).

A few photo from the day.... each guy brought costume for their private photo time... Miyuki thought all guys were my customer who she need to entertain at dinner but it was not just dinner as we all know.

how about next week? I am teasing you hahahaah But I am going to be in Ginza again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1