The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 19
Dumbasslor is one of the Best!Dumbasslor is one of the Best!Dumbasslor is one of the Best!
Milo Moire - Controversial Artist Naked Performances

Hi Peeps

As the name suggests, you are welcome to Google for her performances, but a quick summary as taken from wikipedia below:

Milo Moiré is a Swiss artist and model known for her nude performances and the use of her body in her art. Moiré was born in Switzerland, of Slovak and Spanish origin, but works from Düsseldorf, Germany.

I'm actually looking for her latest and uncensored version, which is called Mirror Box. This performance was meant to be a protest for women's rights, and it filmed her inviting people to fondle her privates.

If anyone has the link to the performance, kindly share here.

No fancy words from me. just an appreciative Thank you!

Regards
J or Jae
Old 29-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of
Re: Milo Moire - Controversial Artist Naked Performances

Me too. I am searching for it.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 29-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2059 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute

hxxxs://we.tl/chi49ROPvQ

enjoy
Old 30-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 19
Dumbasslor is one of the Best!Dumbasslor is one of the Best!Dumbasslor is one of the Best!

Wah samsters here damnnnn good at CSI. lol... ask and it shall be given.

Thanks Bro exge. my humble points for you!
Old 30-06-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
JREwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1