The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Korstan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 14, Jln Molek Closed.

Closed? Sian
Old 18-04-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Hi Bros,

Just wanna check if G16 went back already?
If you are asking about the ex-jm14-g6, currently js15-g16, she still here. She will go back in june after having finish her two year here.

Her service still tip top and is as pretty as ever. Old supporters should go say farewell. She is definitly one of the best JM14 had produced in recent years.
Old 19-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 8
Harryhoubo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarryhoubo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If you are asking about the ex-jm14-g6, currently js15-g16, she still here. She will go back in june after having finish her two year here.

Her service still tip top and is as pretty as ever. Old supporters should go say farewell. She is definitly one of the best JM14 had produced in recent years.
Will visit before she left
Old 22-04-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
thundermark22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryhoubo View Post
Will visit before she left
Yea she is still as crazy. Bbbj, raw, cim, cip, take video, everything can do. Definitely a hall of fame candidate in our geylang history.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
lengfeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermark22 View Post
Yea she is still as crazy. Bbbj, raw, cim, cip, take video, everything can do. Definitely a hall of fame candidate in our geylang history.
Oh wow, I didn't even know she moved to house 15. I thought she went back after house 14 closed down.

Yes, she is definitely among one of the best whore I fucked in geylang. Pretty and willing to.do anything.
Old 22-04-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TheAssEnjoyer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermark22 View Post
Didn’t know she allow cip and video. She’s my go to in Geylang. Will ask her about it next time I visit
Old 22-04-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 1
Senorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssEnjoyer View Post
Didn’t know she allow cip and video. She’s my go to in Geylang. Will ask her about it next time I visit
Yeah video is new to me too. Die liao now everybody will ask her
Old 22-04-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

If you are not her long time regular, don't go and ask for these specials now. You will only get scolded hahaha. What she do with each individual customer is up to her, probably different for everyone.

Throughout her two years here, she had always provided me with consistent top service and GFE. Anything else YMMV.
Old 22-04-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
thundermark22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If you are not her long time regular, don't go and ask for these specials now. You will only get scolded hahaha. What she do with each individual customer is up to her, probably different for everyone.

Throughout her two years here, she had always provided me with consistent top service and GFE. Anything else YMMV.

Yes, sad that she is graduating soon. Gonna miss all the amazing nights in her j15 and disco-like j14 room.
Old 24-04-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
whalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to all

Any update on reopening of this house?
Old 24-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3200 / Power: 17
Samdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond repute

I think their suspension is over today, which day re-open I'm not sure.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

whalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdude View Post
I think their suspension is over today, which day re-open I'm not sure.
Too many people keeping quiet about it....
Old 25-04-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 1
Senorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesun View Post
Too many people keeping quiet about it....
Isn’t it 25 april. Someone shared already
Old 25-04-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
Isn’t it 25 april. Someone shared already
Gate closed when I was there at 1pm
Old 25-04-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesun View Post
Gate closed when I was there at 1pm
Suspension even over still need time to recruit and get AV to approve ….
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1