The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

im going later .... any brothers wanna join me ?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bad news guys.

Understand wef 1 May 2009, TBK jetty tax will be increased fm present RP25K to RP60K!! NNCK!
Cheers bro, was pretty tied up with work. Not much action of late.. sigh
Everything seemed so expensive now

So any bros went after Labour day?
Old 03-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi xdecption,

nia still standing in the street? or balik batam

any info
Old 03-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
Bro, past 1 over yrs MIA fm SBF? Man, u on different playground ya.

Wat a waste. If only u post two days earlier. I juz went eve of labour day. Juz came back tis morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
Cheers bro, was pretty tied up with work. Not much action of late.. sigh
Everything seemed so expensive now

So any bros went after Labour day?
Work but no play? Cannot like tat. Must let out steam/stress. But I am oso well aware u cheong elsewhere.

Coming back to Southern islands...TBK sure is not cheap as it used to be. But still manageable lah. Rate was at RP7170 @ S$1.00. Still quite attractive judging by the crowd on Friday/Saturday. Alot of Msians were there on sex and rombongan/family tours. Two hotels I know of i.e. R Sayang and Gabion were full house. Maxi were packed too! Not surprise other hotels were full too. So looks like tis place oso a stop for cheap shopping too ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
hi xdecption, nia still standing in the street? or balik batam

any info
Really no idea cos past 1 wk was at Msia/Tbk. Last time I saw her was like couple of wks back. I tink the most shes here for two wks only...
Old 04-05-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
69fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
hi xdecption, nia still standing in the street? or balik batam

any info

Really no idea cos past 1 wk was at Msia/Tbk. Last time I saw her was like couple of wks back. I tink the most shes here for two wks only...
she's back? hmmm... not surprising. poor woman must be spending most times hiding from NTY with streets of GL so hot these days. Don't look like a prolific trip for her this time round.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Ya, kind of pity her too. Nice woman actually. When I passed by her at GL, gesturing me to book her. But I dont like S/T...
Old 05-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

How's the situation over there? Any updates or FR?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, past 1 over yrs MIA fm SBF? Man, u on different playground ya.

Wat a waste. If only u post two days earlier. I juz went eve of labour day. Juz came back tis morning.

Work but no play? Cannot like tat. Must let out steam/stress. But I am oso well aware u cheong elsewhere.

Coming back to Southern islands...TBK sure is not cheap as it used to be. But still manageable lah. Rate was at RP7170 @ S$1.00. Still quite attractive judging by the crowd on Friday/Saturday. Alot of Msians were there on sex and rombongan/family tours. Two hotels I know of i.e. R Sayang and Gabion were full house. Maxi were packed too! Not surprise other hotels were full too. So looks like tis place oso a stop for cheap shopping too ya.

i went on labour day = = missed the first ferry ... transit at sekupang. really expensive nowadays. im going with a friend this coming weekend.

my 3d2n at maxi
took cewek from ruko 350k for 2 days.
last night went tarma cuz girl got friend working FL at bravo. 500k
played some pool at wiko and massage at Best massage. sat nite bravo packed like hell. this trip quite fruitful, managed to tackle one of the pool's cashier at wiko. =)
Old 06-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
How's the situation over there? Any updates or FR?
saya not good in FR. i believe in going there and tryout. where are all my old kakis? those were the days ..... anyone going there this weekend? we could meet up there and have some fun. any bravo chiongster?
Old 06-05-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
i went on labour day = = missed the first ferry ... transit at sekupang. really expensive nowadays. im going with a friend this coming weekend.

my 3d2n at maxi
took cewek from ruko 350k for 2 days.
last night went tarma cuz girl got friend working FL at bravo. 500k
played some pool at wiko and massage at Best massage. sat nite bravo packed like hell. this trip quite fruitful, managed to tackle one of the pool's cashier at wiko. =)
Not only expensive...but the hassle..fm Harbour ft to Skng to TBK. Why dont u try going on eve of Labour Day, last ferry? So tat next morning, u be the early bird..n beat the 1st ferry. Tats wat I normally do. Even if teres no more ceweks, can try those FLs at Bravo or even at karaoke lounge.

500K for a FL not cheap ya...and according to my gil, tere were razia at Bravo on Saturday...
Old 06-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not only expensive...but the hassle..fm Harbour ft to Skng to TBK. Why dont u try going on eve of Labour Day, last ferry? So tat next morning, u be the early bird..n beat the 1st ferry. Tats wat I normally do. Even if teres no more ceweks, can try those FLs at Bravo or even at karaoke lounge.

500K for a FL not cheap ya...and according to my gil, tere were razia at Bravo on Saturday...
im working on the eve, that why i couldnt hop the last ferry. btw what do u mean by karaoke lounge? and razia ? i was at bravo from 10pm to 3am .... nothing happen
Old 06-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
im working on the eve, that why i couldnt hop the last ferry. btw what do u mean by karaoke lounge? and razia ? i was at bravo from 10pm to 3am .... nothing happen
Lounge like those at Maxi or Palapa. Some of these hostess can be booked besides those FLs at Bravo. But u have to wait till they finished their duty.

I know u were at Bravo. Tats y I mentioned the razia incident cos tats wat my girl told her frds over the hp to be careful. Maybe just wind....
Old 06-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lounge like those at Maxi or Palapa. Some of these hostess can be booked besides those FLs at Bravo. But u have to wait till they finished their duty.

I know u were at Bravo. Tats y I mentioned the razia incident cos tats wat my girl told her frds over the hp to be careful. Maybe just wind....
bro, you sure those at maxi can be booked? those chinese girls or those indo? i saw one quite demure indo waitress at the 7th floor new lounge. if can book, sure book them =) any lobangs?

my balai gangster friends also told me tat nite might have operation. saw a patrol rover circling but nothing happened. btw do you go bravo often? next time go jio me
Old 07-05-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LifeKanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wan to join also, PM ur msn or contact no

Thanks
Old 07-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro, you sure those at maxi can be booked? those chinese girls or those indo? i saw one quite demure indo waitress at the 7th floor new lounge. if can book, sure book them =) any lobangs?

my balai gangster friends also told me tat nite might have operation. saw a patrol rover circling but nothing happened. btw do you go bravo often? next time go jio me
Frankly, in my life of cheonging, I only once booked a Chinese Medan gil in TBK. But really cmi interms of service. Very demanding..asking for this and tat. I suppose we kaki nan. So she oso bei paiseh. Well, tat was the 1st and the last Chinese gil I had in TBK! And yes, some of the "hostesses" at Maxi or Palapa can be booked. To stand more chances (cos supply limited), go alone, sit in one corner, some of them will come, sing with u and may ask u to buy them a drink. After tat, u pandai pandai lor....pass some hints. Infact early last mth while at Palapa lounge, I was asked by the hostess whether I need company tat nite...

Wah! U got TBK gangster frds. Can introduce or not. I oso want to be godfather of TBK. Heheh...

Anyway, I very rarely go to Bravo nowadays. Had a close shave 2 yrs back. Long story. So if any of my cewek insist to go bravo, I will tell them nice...lepas kamu goyang kepala di bravo, kamu boleh terus pulang Villa y. Bukan kamu tapi abang kepala sakit.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1