The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexChai View Post
Anybody know a single operated PRC lady at USSC. Located at level 2 beside the tattoo shop some years back, near the escalator. Very nice figure and look. Miss her service.
Quite a few years back? Bit fleshy MILF but in the right places? If her, understand she settled down with someone already.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RexChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenSg View Post
Quite a few years back? Bit fleshy MILF but in the right places? If her, understand she settled down with someone already.
Wasted. Only manage to up her once. Have u tried her service?
Old 20-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimed View Post
Hi anyone remember Alice same joint as LV.
I heard she is still in Singapore anyone know where she is working.
Please Pm me thanks a lot.
Yup she’s back, at a new joint

Comfy place, service still as good
Old 25-05-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sally Waikiki. The best
Old 25-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Kitty from duxton. End up in pool of sweat and cum.
Another horny milf back then amy from grandlink.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
matsudakenny is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi all, anyone knows where Vivian (the ger with rose tatoo on her boobs) is working at now? Or have her wechat? Havent seen her for a long time. Think she has also changed her wechat since then. Totally no news of her. Wau really miss her man. If anyone has news of her can drop me pm pls. Tks!
Old 05-06-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Kitty from duxton. End up in pool of sweat and cum.
Another horny milf back then amy from grandlink.
Amy I remembered is still there... At least still around in SBF
Old 05-06-2019, 06:06 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justakid View Post
Anyone knows where is pearly from youth now? Best pussy and feeling
She continues working at yhc for the longest time.. even after yhc changes names etc

Yhc biz was very bad after that and finally a new operator took over and revamp to current one...

She also aged liao lah...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-06-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
pandaman007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaman007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ex201 Muzi is by far the best for me. Really had fun with her..Her looks & figure totally my cup of tea.
Followed her all the way since the 201 days.

My best memories with her was at her own apartment days.. no time constraints.. and she would at times throw surprises by changing into sexy attires. The best was an erotic one-piece lacy lingerie, complete with a pair of garter belt stockings

Damn.. i misses her.

Nevertheless wished her all the best when she left our shore
Old 05-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaman007 View Post
Ex201 Muzi is by far the best for me. Really had fun with her..Her looks & figure totally my cup of tea.
Followed her all the way since the 201 days.

My best memories with her was at her own apartment days.. no time constraints.. and she would at times throw surprises by changing into sexy attires. The best was an erotic one-piece lacy lingerie, complete with a pair of garter belt stockings

Damn.. i misses her.

Nevertheless wished her all the best when she left our shore
Yea... I think she was the last of that batch of 201 girls to leave... Preferred her apartment too... No rush and better service
Old 05-06-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She continues working at yhc for the longest time.. even after yhc changes names etc

Yhc biz was very bad after that and finally a new operator took over and revamp to current one...

She also aged liao lah...
Back then there was a ML Vivian. She was my Fav.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Yea... I think she was the last of that batch of 201 girls to leave... Preferred her apartment too... No rush and better service
Indeed, the location was accessible yet discreet. So many people never even realized there was actually an apartment block in that building! The front and back entrances really helped. Muzi used to always let me stay for a couple of hours while we talked about old times and of course, fucked like rabbits. lolz

It is a real pity, that she left our shores with a broken heart.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Indeed, the location was accessible yet discreet. So many people never even realized there was actually an apartment block in that building! The front and back entrances really helped. Muzi used to always let me stay for a couple of hours while we talked about old times and of course, fucked like rabbits. lolz

It is a real pity, that she left our shores with a broken heart.
Haha ya fucking with her is always memorable, sibei awesome.

Wow broken heart, which bro broke her heart
Old 07-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
matsudakenny is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone knows Vivian? The ger with a red rose tatoo on her boobs? I just rem her name is wei wei in chinese. She is a prc PR Used to visit her but realozed she has changed her wechat since early this year. Anyone knows if she is still wking here? Kinna miss her man....
Old 08-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsudakenny View Post
Anyone knows Vivian? The ger with a red rose tatoo on her boobs? I just rem her name is wei wei in chinese. She is a prc PR Used to visit her but realozed she has changed her wechat since early this year. Anyone knows if she is still wking here? Kinna miss her man....
Last tried her was at sbr Chinatown area . Am looking for her too ! Any Bros here know if she’s still in sg ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread