The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-05-2019, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Thanks to the good FRs from the bros here I visited Miss CoCo today.

Wanted to see her since months ago but wasn’t able to get a response. After seeing the reviews here that she has toys decided to make another try.

Agree that she is older than the pics but she is very attractive. And the height.. looking up from her feet those legs......wow!

At the suggestion of one of the bros I took pics to show what kind of kinks I was looking for. What good advice it was.

She ticked all the boxes and even surprised me.

Location is excellent. Place is very clean and discreet.

My wallet is going to suffer for sure.

Mind to share any link to her?
Old 26-05-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
Mind to share any link to her?
hi bro, here goes...

HP: 84253256
SBF - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...highlight=coco
SLG - https://sglonelyguy.org/coco-massage/
Bro S's FR 1 - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post17702 778
Bro S's FR 2 - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post17766 939
My FR - https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12496
Old 26-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

One way to help my wallet is ensure she has no slots avail. :P
Old 26-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
One way to help my wallet is ensure she has no slots avail. :P
prcs are best deal liao, imagine if u go other categories, ur wallet will bleed...
Old 27-05-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro, however. i was only there for a short time, didn't get to try any
Old 27-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
thanks bro, however. i was only there for a short time, didn't get to try any
it's ok, wait nx trip then...
Old 27-05-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 14
wetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant futurewetking has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
it's ok, wait nx trip then...
return +9 with thanks
Old 27-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetking View Post
return +9 with thanks
tks for the return bro, cheerz!
Old 28-05-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No luck with her so far lol maybe my reputation is bad.
Old 28-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
your determination will pay off eventually, i took 3mths then finally see some light hehe...
Old 28-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Try to book 1 day in advance ...or if you are so free, then ask her which slots is available ....all the best..
Old 31-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here tried mistress Caittrin before?
Old 31-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Anyone here tried mistress Caittrin before?
i posted FR for her some time back but got deleted...
she's good in rope and roleplay, you can try if u like these 2...
Old 31-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, did any bro try this An Qi before? Couldn't find any of her FR.

http://sgbeautycastles.info/anqi-pro-massage-hj-sm-svc/
Old 01-06-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

this is a repost FR for Mistress Caittrin, in case any bros interested as the old one was deleted... this was my 5th session when i just started my SM journey, after Domina Yui and before Mistress Xenia, btw those early FRs which were deleted is on my fetlife, feel free to search and read from there if you interested, my nick there is same as here...

met her yesterday afternoon, as it was not her hosting day, i offered to book hotel, but she's very nice to host a special session for me, perhaps she prefers to hold session in her preferred hotel which later she explained has a bigger playing area... meeting pt was a nice loft hotel in town, not many in SG so u roughly know which r the ones... so more or less that justifies her higher price than other local dommes as it comes with nice room, others you have to book your own room.

10 mins be4 time, she sent me a message, let me know when you reach the plc, i replied ok when i was stuck in sat afternoon jam... at exact meeting time, she msg me 'Are you going to be LATEEEEEEE???' i replied sorry stuck will be late a few mins... she replied later you will be punished! oh dear, last week bonus (Domina Yui) so jialat, punish duno means wad in store for me... reached liao met lobby, first look she is a petite small framed mixed local alright, so i tot cant be that bad, not so intimidating... she was in a black one pc maxi dress, black bra and thongs... if u spot her outside, you wouldnt have imagined she is a domme... fast forward to room, showered get ready for session, why are your pubes not shaved? she asked... you shall be punished for that as well... jialat jibai siao liao 2 punishments, duno wad did i do wrong... if u haven read her blog, you have to be clean shaven down there for her session...

so far out of the dommes i've met, her toys are the most comprehensive, especially so for spanking/caning fans... the only thing Yui had more was dildos, Rin only had 2, she said she will be getting more... she decorated the room to Christmas theme, complete with the fake snow and festivities, she called me a reindeer slut, duno what that means... she said since u're a noob, i shall be very gentle with you today... quite relieved to hear that... first up wear stockings for her, foot worship, suck her toes, she stuck the whole foot into my mouth, then run it over my face wif my saliva... then help her wear killer heel boots, the kind you have to tie the laces criss cross all the way up like a corset, slowly one by one... not done properly she will ask, 'is this how you do this/that?' done up liao, nx pet training, put the collar on with leash, then go into the cage, assume doggy position with my back to her... she went behind to change, 'no peeking' she said, i said yes mistress, but i peeked between my legs and i could see her change into santa ballerina with the reindeer hair clip, really got the christmas feel, she removed her black thongs and put on christmas panties, nice view... 'r u peeking??', no mistress i replied lol... nx have to eat and drink from the bowl, ya feels humilating like bro said, first time doing so, duno how to eat liddat, i tried using my tongue to scoop the dog food (cereal) up, 'why u duno hw to eat?' she stepped on my head to push into the food...

after finished the food, she took the leash and led me out of the cage for the spanking session... she let me choose the toys for spanking, there were 2 sets of canes (thick & thin), wooden ruler, round spatula and rubber paddle, mmm, i was thinking shld be the rubber paddle not so painful, so i reached out to take with my hand, mistake! u're supposed to use your mouth, not hand! she exclaimed... jialat never follow instructions i got to try all of it... she grab my balls from behind and dug her nails in like chinese kungfu eagle claws, no joke my ball sack felt like gg to burst... 10 strokes of each and have to count, 1 mistress 2 mistress, similar to Chelsea but luckily counted wrongly she will correct me unlike Chealsea made me start from zero...left hand flog, right hand spanking toy, she was alternating in between with soft carasses and teasing, which is why i kept losing count and counted wrongly... the 2 that sting the most was the flog up the ass vertical instead of horizontal and the canes, she tie 3 together in one bundle so 1 stroke is equivalent to 3 at the same time... the vertical flog gave a burning sensation like waxing your perineum/anal region liddat, stim siah...

after prolonged doggy position, my legs were abit numb, so when stand up like jelly... she asked me to stand at the staircase (loft rm rem) and she proceed to tie me up to the railings with my arms spread out, the ropes used are of a rough fibre material, similar to those used for mooring, when you move it will rub against ur skin, even more abrasion then metal handcuffs, also it will leave a print like u press ur fingernail into your skin kind, she said will be gone in an hr, so if u meeting OC/CO after session, best to space out one hr else have alot of explaining to do... after that she walked up the stairs to secure the other end of the ropes, i looked up and enjoyed the upskirt, nice view of the christmas panties, r u peeking again? no mistress lol... after hands, tie balls, nw i know why need to shave, as the rope goes round the balls, hair will get trapped and it feels like another waxing session on your balls... i said ouch then get scolded, c told to shave, that's ur punishment... laz wk swollen nipples, this week swollen follicles... nx nipple clamps, the kind after clamp got a screw to tighten it one, wah also stim this one, whole nipple get so engorged, reminds me of the session last week... she got lick be4 applying clamps though, act as lubricant...by now my didi at full mast marikita liao, then she wan to put chastity penis cage, she said this is your punishment for being late, lucky cannot fit in, she said have to put be4 erect, heng ah siam one punishment lol... then she apply the hitachi magic wand on the clamps, act like nipple vibrator, even more engorged... alternating the magic wand between cock, balls and butt while licking my nipples almost want to cum liao... she said u know the drill, u're not supposed to cum without permission, i can only squirm in consensus... after that still gotta read aloud from a bdsm book abt CBT, nothing went in, i was juz reading blindly, trying to take my mind off all the wonderful sensations...

removing the ropes, back to the floor kneeling, she blindfolded me asked me to stroke myself, applied sum lube to my butt and used the magic wand to rubba my ass, up and down... asked me to bend down and she stepped on my back, digging the killer heels in, wah the pain is excruciating, i cannot tahan liao, ask for permission, shot my full load all over the floor... after cum have to clean up the floor and washed the toys, den proceed to shower... i looked in the mirror, though not as swollen as laz week, my nipples have swollen up by one size, with the marks on my back and butt, i felt like i had just went to war and back with all the trophies lol... since she said this is a very gentle session, i wonder what she will do to seasoned bros...

out of the session, she is a humble and friendly domme, ask for ways to improve on her play, nothing much actually, she's as good as she gets and she's very passionate abt her role... within role though she is a strict no nonsense kind, yes or no, cannot mayb or wad c how... she did come very close to talk, for a moment i thought she wan to kiss me but i was not as lucky as bro zeepher... also recommend to take 2hrs session to enjoy the full course, she said laz wk got one bro took one hr, though very rush still exceed by half hr...

on the way out, she asked me if i will return for repeat sessions, i said mayb c hw, mistake again, another eagle claw up my balls, lucky this time got my briefs and pants on, didnt hurt so bad...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1