The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
小 龙 女 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
hi bros,

just saw some bros post reagarding gong tao...
especially Sichuan/ChongQing gals..
is it true?

cost lately there is this PRC gal that i always frequent at GL for session , & she asked me out during her rest days....
ever since, my mind been thinking abt her few times ..more than usual..

usual - as in i only go look for her when my little bro needs to be sextisfied as my wife currently pregnant thus i cant do anything...

been lethargic these few days as i normally have sufficient rest....am not sure if its my physical or my mental body is tired...

will appreciate if any bros give some light or advice.

cheers
Your pregnant wife need you more than this PRC gal does

Bonk....pay....and you'll never owe her anything.....you home to your wife

Your wife is still your best chose.... or else you wouldn't be marrying her

ENJOY OURSELF OUTSIDE, BUT OUR BEST IS STILL AT HOME - OUR WIFE
Old 16-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

sorry to add on if use her passport need a valid pass....and you must pay for the stamp duty...
Old 16-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro woody,

Ths for the info. Recently I was intro to a gal who just came to SIN on social pass, who had worked at 天上人间(see my previous posts) 3x a wk until recently. She was classy n a looker, but too old (27-28) n a bit too tall (174 w/o shoes) for me. I rejected her for a cute 20 yo Fujian gal I picked up outside a lift, hehehe.

Cheers!

You're safe bro. Gals from Zhejiang r not known for their gong tao, haha.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

I think some bros/frens r paying too much for exclusivity, GFE n companionship, etc. I may be in the same camp n need to reevaluate my strategies n objectives.

Although part-time BY-ing is 40-50% less expensive, exclusivity is not ensured n much more difficult to enforce. Even full-time BY-ing is not 100%. Then again, no one can be sure that he or she will be alive tmr. Life is so unpredictable...

I currently hv two full-time Bao-ees, aged 20 n 23 (will be 24 soon). They exist just to wait for me to show up n make love to them or take them out for dinner. They never say NO, otherwise they r history. It's a good feeling bcos u know how it is, even my OC n ur OC may say NO, from time to time. Big auntie has come? NP, she can still do BBBJ. Or I can go to the other pussy.

The negative is that the damage is twice as high (like maintaining 2 separate households). Also it's physically very taxing n exhaustive for an ah pek like me. I hv had difficulties satisfying both of them sexually.

But all good thing must come to an end as I'll be leaving for Gotham soon. I really need to rest n recuperate. One gal asks: 你回去了我怎么办?凉拌,你回去上班吧。And so one gal will return to work n the other back to China, hehehe.

Pls share ur BY-ing experiences n comments w/ us.

Cheers!

Bro WB
hmmm.....I am trying to cut down on expenses as I want to save up and invest more....so I don't think I want to BY...but I also don't want it to be purely transactional...so no choice have to spend abit of effort to coax the girl lor...usually I tip slightly higher than market rate and I give higher than market rate for the ST after I convince her to do it....my latest target is quite new and not very expose to the scene yet but she's quite smart and quick to pick up the ropes...she doesn't ST and hint to me that she doesn't mind me taking care of her....but who doesn't....wonder what should my next step be...
Old 17-09-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks bro ,

i went out with her once recently but have stopped since...

cheers
Old 17-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamersg View Post
Bro WB and others: how do you handle room arrangements with your BYs? I have usually just done ST hotels for quickies and regular ones for o/n or longer romps.........................

Do you rent a flat just for your BY? Suggestions as to how to find fitted flats at reasonable costs for month-by-month? What range of costs in your experience? Lastly, can this all be done using BY's passport, as I don't want her to see my IC as I always keep my real name secret?.......................
Hi bro roamersg,

Renting a master bedroom or a 1-bd-rm flat for a BAO-ee is a great idea. Rental for a master brm ranges from 1k to 2k n a 1-bd-rm flat from 1k to 3.5k n up depending on location, etc. May require 6 to 12 month-lease plus agent's commission (usually half month's rental). You could use the gal's passport to sign up. Month-to month rental is very hard to find.

BY-ing is incomplete n unsatisfactory until u n ur gal hv ur own private place to spend time n make love. It's much easier for the gal to get KC-ed n addicted to u (at ur own risk). The flip side is that u may get KC-ed too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
hi bros,

just saw some bros post reagarding gong tao...
especially Sichuan/ChongQing gals..
is it true?
.................................................. ..................................

usual - as in i only go look for her when my little bro needs to be sextisfied as my wife currently pregnant thus i cant do anything...
There is gong tao. Or predestined affinity??

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
You can easily rent a room for less than one k for her a month but i think this defeats the purpose of privacy and don't see the problem of using passports can i have rented out to foreigners before...if you want to rent the whole apartment....i suggest you rent a whole hdb apartment for about thousand seven a month...private will be at least ard two five a mth...of cos i also tot of buying a studio for this purpose .................................................
Buying a studio is a good idea n may be a good investment.

Quote:
hmmm.....I am trying to cut down on expenses as I want to save up and invest more....so I don't think I want to BY...but I also don't want it to be purely transactional...so no choice have to spend abit of effort to coax the girl lor...usually I tip slightly higher than market rate and I give higher than market rate for the ST after I convince her to do it................................................ .......
When you r ready, try full-time BY-ing n place her in her own studio. It's a whole different experience...

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Good morning! So good to be alive n kicking!

In investing/trading, I lose some n I win some. So what else is new?

Some bros may remember my 20 yo "niece," who speaks the exact same dialect as my dear mom. She wants to return on student visa to continue her English education when I'll here for my next visit. She also wants to be my full-time mistress in SIN n would like to stay in China when I'm in Gotham country. We hv reached agreement on all the terms. I'll keep her for one yr as long as she is 100% faithful to me. She has one serious negative: She smokes, although 1 pack usually lasts a wk. She promises to quit completely...

While sending her documents to my QQ mailbox, she also visited my QQ space n saw all my "good Frens," mostly my past n present BAO-ees. She expressed her anger n sadness...I lied to her n protested that I met but only 3 of them, all in the past, hehehe. I know she will be here nevertheless...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 小 龙 女 View Post
Your pregnant wife need you more than this PRC gal does

Bonk....pay....and you'll never owe her anything.....you home to your wife

Your wife is still your best chose.... or else you wouldn't be marrying her

ENJOY OURSELF OUTSIDE, BUT OUR BEST IS STILL AT HOME - OUR WIFE
Bravo.. well said.
Old 17-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro roamersg,
she also visited my QQ space n saw all my "good Frens," mostly my past n present BAO-ees.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Wow...can add me ? please ?
Old 17-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha...i need to brush up on my chinese...any pussy lao shi?
Old 17-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Haha.. you are too humble !
Old 18-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro WB and ME for the suggestions! I had also thought of getting a "F--pad" for such things, but was too afraid laopo would come across bank paymetns or paperwork and then it's all over. The master is a nice suggestion
Old 18-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry, a bit sensitive...I hv some secrets I need to hide, hehehe.

Quote:
Thanks Bro WB and ME for the suggestions! I had also thought of getting a "F--pad" for such things, but was too afraid laopo would come across bank paymetns or paperwork and then it's all over. The master is a nice suggestion
Hi bro roamersg,

You need to pay cash n get the gal to sign the lease.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Due to very heavy "work" schedule, I could only post infrequently for the next few wks.

Pls share ur experiences n comments generously n keep this thread going.

Ths n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
woody17 is Cool - loads of Potential

Buying 1 bedroom condo is expensive these days. I just sold off my 1-bed room 800 sq.ft condo at Tanjong Rhu at S$750K earlier this year. Better rent a studio flat for your BY lady ....
Old 18-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually no worries one...i rented out my properties before...i did not even bother to meet the tenant....just let the agent do everything...but get a trustworthy one...preferably female as all the male agents i know are lupsup and cheong ktv ones...hahaahahah....just get the girl to provide passport and WP to agent and you pass her the money for the deposit...if avoid trace you can bring in cash to the landlord's account every month...i used to have a tenant who bank in cash to my account every month....landlord don't care as long as they receive the money...
Old 18-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Due to very heavy "work" schedule, I could only post infrequently for the next few wks.

Pls share ur experiences n comments generously n keep this thread going.

Ths n hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Some updates on my new target...I went to fetch her from her house in the east...convenient for me hehe...and fetch her to work...we chatted and found out more about each other....I tried to get her to consider ST but she does not do ST at the moment...we joked and she said that I can take care of her if I like....I joked that I teach her the tricks of the trade and she take care of me instead...I would cut off contact with her for some time so that she will not take me for a carrot and then resume my plot on her....aim would be the first Singapore Sperm in her....lol
Old 22-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody17 View Post
Buying 1 bedroom condo is expensive these days. I just sold off my 1-bed room 800 sq.ft condo at Tanjong Rhu at S$750K earlier this year. Better rent a studio flat for your BY lady ....
Hi Bro Woody,

Yeah, either a studio flat or a master bedroom.

I heard u are the Bao King of China. Pls share some of ur experiences n wisdom w/ us.

You're really in an enviable position as you're right in the epicenter of all the PRC MMs, hehehe. Fortunately, we fancy different type of pussies. Mine is usually < 25, preferably much younger, n yours usually >25.

BTW, thank u for agreeing to audition some of my prospective BAO-ees in SZ. A video recording would be a great idea. Perhaps scantily clad? I owe u big time!

I hv told my agents that I prefer gals who r uni students n non-WLs n they said no problem.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Actually no worries one...i rented out my properties before...i did not even bother to meet the tenant....just let the agent do everything...but get a trustworthy one...preferably female as all the male agents i know are lupsup and cheong ktv ones...hahaahahah....just get the girl to provide passport and WP to agent and you pass her the money for the deposit...if avoid trace you can bring in cash to the landlord's account every month...i used to have a tenant who bank in cash to my account every month....landlord don't care as long as they receive the money...
Ths for ur pointer.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1