The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2010, 10:42 AM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Hi bro WB,

I was there at DC the nite before X'mas and it was 安琪, a singer's 下档秀. No singer was given individually $620K. Even the lone departing singer had, at the most collectively, was $120K. The biggest single flower hung that nite was a $50K banner for her at the end of her show.

BTW, I was also there on 01 January 2010 and was invited by an esteemed towkay. Coincidentally it was another singer's 阿雅 下档秀 and her flower gain was the worse ever collected at DC since the days I began my forays there. The total collection for her was a mere $2'200/- excluding the $10K 龙袍, which itself was another story. Interestingly, even all the dancers were all given a $1000/- 皇冠 during the PPC. 

Best,
LDH

Hi Bro LDH,

Can elaborate the story behind the S10K 龙袍? The dancers were all taken care by one of the BF.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by titivillus View Post
Hi Bro LDH,

Can elaborate the story behind the S10K 龙袍? The dancers were all taken care by one of the BF.
Hi bro, morn!

Whats a BF? Boyfriend? One person taking care of all 5 dancers... damn tekong lor... LOLz.

Heard from one MMS that the 龙袍 was given by an unknown client but the singer ain't getting any money from it - it was meant for her to look good on her departing show. Dunno how true was this.

Best,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro LDH,

It was my pleasure bumping into u yesterday. Where were u going w/ 3 singers in ur car? Foursome? You're amazing!

If u r not a mover n shaker of DC HFJ, I dun know who is, hehehe. The only other mover n shaker is of course Mr. Austin himself!

I'll try to join u at DC sh this coming Fri. Hope to see some of our old frens, bros marc5, LKY n Mr. Austin.
Good morning Bro WB,

Please do not give me the high-hat lor. LOLz. 4some is really tiring even though I love women on top.

Seriously, we were just going for a nice makan lah. Do not read too much into it.

You need lotsa moolah to move and shake in the biggest HFJs - so I am out. I only know how to reMOVE my pants and SHAKE my KKJ.

Bro DYBJ is the master of the HFJs scene; he got the looks, moolah and the killer instincts to go with.

If you are fine for this Friday, even if its a short one, I will assemble the bros!

Best
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 05-01-2010, 12:12 PM
titivillus

Quote:
Hi bro, morn!

Whats a BF? Boyfriend? One person taking care of all 5 dancers... damn tekong lor... LOLz.

Heard from one MMS that the 龙袍 was given by an unknown client but the singer ain't getting any money from it - it was meant for her to look good on her departing show. Dunno how true was this.

Best,
LDH

Bro LDH,

Thank you for the background. Cheers and happy new year to you!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro LDH,

Thank you for the background. Cheers and happy new year to you!
Bro TTV,

BTW, how do you know the dancers were all taken care of by one person?
Insider infor?

And a belated Happy New Year to you! Huat ah.

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
titivillus

Quote:
Bro TTV,

BTW, how do you know the dancers were all taken care of by one person?
Insider infor?

And a belated Happy New Year to you! Huat ah.

Cheers,
LDH

LDH,

To cut a long story short: I am on ok term with the dancers and got some feedback. Not exactly insider info already.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro DYBJ is the master of the HFJs scene; he got the looks, moolah and the killer instincts to go with.

If you are fine for this Friday, even if its a short one, I will assemble the bros!
d
Pls hor, wat master and all that.
Me small fry hide in 1 little corner shoot stealth cannons only hahahahaha
As for Friday, just call my name & I'll be there.
Aiyah, go check out Club Emporio la, i think we all have not check out this new joint yet even!!!!!!!!!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 05-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
LDH,

To cut a long story short: I am on ok term with the dancers and got some feedback. Not exactly insider info already.
Wow! On ok terms is even better than insider info... Then I must seek your advice as to which of the dancers are still single so that I do not need to waste my limited moolah on them one I get tired of my singer gal...

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:

Last edited by Loving_Dickhead; 05-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Pls hor, wat master and all that.
Me small fry hide in 1 little corner shoot stealth cannons only hahahahaha
As for Friday, just call my name & I'll be there.
Aiyah, go check out Club Emporio la, i think we all have not check out this new joint yet even!!!!!!!!!
You really the master what... me then small fry. One swat and kong-kar-kiao!

Speaking of gathering, me lately have been entertaining clients till quite sian liaoz. Need some time off to cheong with the bros and let off some steam. But go easy on the drinks with me, was almost drunk 4 out of the 5 times this past week. Its getting a toil on me body liaoz.

So Friday onz lah; I go beg, borrow or steal a room at DC. hee hee.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Dear esteemed Mr. Austin,

Good to hear from u. Ur recent saga w/ M.O has left u only slightly bruised, but u r now even stronger n more formidable, hehehe. Ur next quarry should be very, very fearful lah.
Tks for your concern bro WarBird, me newbie noob not bruised at all.....now me just advisor at the side plus the occassional happy meal, cant complain lol
As for the next quary or quarries, since when wasnt it fearful to these creatures ya????? lolzzzzzzz

Quote:
In HFJs, as per bro DYBJ, you really have to be there to know the inner secrets. There are ways of hanging flowers and there are still 'ways' of hanging flowers.
Well done my darling bro rookie rook, you have learnt well and now can be the Lao Da of DC liao...yes, its all strategy! Kudos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Perhaps not, especially since my world of hfj is in Shanghai, and not Singapore. The biggest I've seen hung for a singer at a go here is RMB1888, so SGD50k really boggles me...
I have been to a HFJ in SHA before and i saw a China Man hang like 15k RMB in 1 go.
Understand, after a certain amount hung in 1 nite, the singer have to go spread legs for you liao...no questions asked.......

Quote:
Bro, titivillus, i doubt you heard the truth about that.
Dun trust wat you hear, no one will be Santa Claus for no reason....let alone throw money on women that aint his in the 1st place

Quote:
I'd be very speculative on what i hear if i were you......
鬼话不是我们人听的,除非我们也会用鬼态去听。
如果用人态去听鬼话,而相信的话,死路一条!
You've been warned my friend

Quote:
You really the master what... me then small fry. One swat and kong-kar-kiao!

Speaking of gathering, me lately have been entertaining clients till quite sian liaoz. Need some time off to cheong with the bros and let off some steam. But go easy on the drinks with me, was almost drunk 4 out of the 5 times this past week. Its getting a toil on me body liaoz.

So Friday onz lah; I go beg, borrow or steal a room at DC. hee hee.
Who master or wat, i dun wanna debate here la, me very tired, need to go charge battery.
Tell you wat, lets be adventurous this friday for once.
We go 2 joints 50% of the time each......happening............................... ..................
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 05-01-2010, 03:08 PM
titivillus

Bro DYBJ,

Yes I do agree with you that nobody is dumb to throw $$$ for no return and I don't expect any form of truth. But I am still learning...
Old 05-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro DYBJ,

Yes I do agree with you that nobody is dumb to throw $$$ for no return and I don't expect any form of truth. But I am still learning...
We all learn....
You can get Master LDH to take you in as a disciple
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 05-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
We all learn....
You can get Master LDH to take you in as a disciple
KNS, why drag me rookie rook into the picture. I am there to look look see see busybody nia... hookay.

Think this Friday sure got major showdown, cos I know several big guns are flying down there.

Once again ..|.. KNS.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 05-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well done my darling bro rookie rook, you have learnt well and now can be the Lao Da of DC liao...yes, its all strategy! Kudos

Who master or wat, i dun wanna debate here la, me very tired, need to go charge battery.
Tell you wat, lets be adventurous this friday for once.
We go 2 joints 50% of the time each......happening............................... ..................
Rookie rook always a rookie rook, cannot do much with limited moolah.
There are many seniors in DC, so respect must still be given. Its all in the play; when you play it right, even the most limited moolah also goes a long way.

No master, but certainly I am the disciple. L plate wor!

So this Friday HH @ Emporio and SH @ DC? Izzit>?

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 05-01-2010, 04:27 PM
titivillus

Bro LDH,

I think you are being modest lah. I should be seeking your advice as I am only a spring chicken in this. My guess is that all the dancers should have a regular BF by now except for Yu Er but then she is also too young.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1