The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
officelady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys into MILFs?

guys,

tell me exactly why young men tend to appreciate and take interest in women who are much older than them and especially those who are either married or with kids?

just another OL.
Old 22-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Top Dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guys into MILFs?

Perhaps they never really got enough love and attention from their moms during their formative years
Old 22-02-2010, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlexTan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tink is everyone's fantasy to fuck a milf? as they are more matured. and more experienced?i personally like older women..not onli sexually and cos their thinking are ore matured and sensible..ha but i dun like married women. i believe in karma..
Old 22-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dog View Post
Perhaps they never really got enough love and attention from their moms during their formative years
LoL... but sounds right

I'm into SYT only, and somehow milf turns me off. (no offense to milfs)
So I wonder what did I lack in my formative years?
Old 22-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by officelady View Post
guys,

tell me exactly why young men tend to appreciate and take interest in women who are much older than them and especially those who are either married or with kids?

just another OL.
well I find than MILF lady are more mature in thinking they are better in giving advice in many way since they have been and see more thing than us, let not think the other way as in bed.
Old 22-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ZON88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cause mostly mature ladies love guys to appreciate what they have done for them.. and feel more better being with mature ladies.. and differnt kind of people will have differnt kind of taste.. i would prefer ladies who is older than me=)
Old 22-02-2010, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
Mrdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

milfs..some of them know how to look after their bodies...they look hot..from personal experiences..milfs are wild in bed..they can teach new tricks...they are also willin to experiment..besides..some milfs are rich..and they bring u to some high end fucntions..where other rich ladies are..who have freakin HOT daughters..so it works to meet such girls as well..

besides..milfs tend to care about their toy boys in a certain way..young girls cant!
Old 22-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

i like a woman who knows what she wants.
Old 22-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
asiannewyorker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had fun reading the responses so far.

I have to say that for the most part men will say anything to get laid. They have responses for every situation.

When I was younger I was married to a woman five years older so you can say that I was into Milfs though she just happened to be older, I didn't seek girls who were older. I was more mainstream and preferred them younger.

I can see why MILFs can gravitate towards younger men. The dateable older men ignore them opting for younger girls so they need confirmation that they still have it, the younger guys might be tired of sexing young girls and welcome the variation.
Old 22-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

MILFs can be very attractive too. OLs that i see that bother to dress up are such a turn-on! Adding maturity to class = sexy! I'm all for MILFs!
Old 22-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
loneyranger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneyranger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneyranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

just another OL.
MILF noe wat they wan, how they and when they wan... there r also MILF tat r inexperience n it make them more open to try new things...

So far i had 2 married n 2 single MILF and they r still the best so far....SYT just cant make me feel high...
Old 22-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Yup i'm into milf coz they tend to be less materialistic. Its turns too me on wen i see a woman tat age gracefully.
Old 22-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

for sty, many still have to be trained. MILF on the other hand are already experienced. Also, most are not sticky when it comes to relationships. Personally, i don't fansy MILF but on the other hand most are good company (not only for fucks).
Old 22-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

Quote:
guys,

just another OL.

sometimes its just the thrilling part of ' conquering' another man's 'possession' without any consequences...

i for one, do not encourage such behaviour.. but again to each their own..

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 22-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

MILFs are best, coz they know what they want and how they want it. Also, I feel that they are more matured emotionally so can handle the trysts better!

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1