The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
MAFAXAC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAFAXAC is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Surprise Combo Offer

Bro, can share contact pls? Thanks
Old 19-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 9
Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I rarely try combo service as I could not get any lobang. Finally, managed to try this pair of MILFs and did not regret. On first look, not model like but their dressing and make up compensate for their lack of looks. To me, pleasant and pretty enough - MILFish and whore like make up and dressing. Most important plus point is their coordination amongst themselves with their lesbian acts as well as their skills to manipulate and coordinate to drive me to the nines. Fxxk the older one (more slutty) rested a while watching them perform and got a second HJ from both of them within the hour. Value for money.
Old 20-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kewell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro,, pls share contact and location. Thanks
Old 20-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 10
scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!

Hi bro nice FR can share contact please? Thanks in advance!
Old 20-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
I rarely try combo service as I could not get any lobang. Finally, managed to try this pair of MILFs and did not regret. On first look, not model like but their dressing and make up compensate for their lack of looks. To me, pleasant and pretty enough - MILFish and whore like make up and dressing. Most important plus point is their coordination amongst themselves with their lesbian acts as well as their skills to manipulate and coordinate to drive me to the nines. Fxxk the older one (more slutty) rested a while watching them perform and got a second HJ from both of them within the hour. Value for money.
Dear Bro , Please share the contact. Thanks in advance.
Old 20-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, can you kindly share your contact please?
Thank you.
Old 20-05-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Surprise Combo Offers

Never tried combo before

Anyone Care to share? Will trade with superb JG milf with super teasing..
Old 20-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro share combo contact pls
Old 20-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro care to share this pair of gems ctc and dmg?
Old 21-05-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 21-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Great. Can share contact. Thanks
Old 21-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can share contact with me please?
Thank you.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro
Please share contacts and advise the damage
Old 21-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackuson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Albe to share contact.. TIA
Old 21-05-2018, 12:56 PM