The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2015, 08:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Goh Meng Seng have no regrets endorsing Tan Kin Lian

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Goh Meng Seng
6 hrs ·
Core Values
Whenever there are people who criticized or questioned me on my support of Mr. Tan Kin Lian during last Presidential Election and asked me whether I regretted on my decision to support Kin Lian, I will tell them absolutely no. I have no regrets.
I know Kin Lian is not exactly a politician and sometimes, we have differences in our views on many issues. However, we share the same CORE VALUES which he has used as his campaigning platform:
Honesty
Fairness
Positive Attitudes
Courage
Public Service.
I believe that for a political engagement, regardless whether you are opposition or ruling party, these are important Core Values to start with. Of course, I have other CORE Values to add but let's leave that for another day.
I also believe that even if I were to continue my political path, I will have to get people to share the same Core Values with me to fight the battle together. If we do not have the right Core Values, whatever policies or manifestos we put up, will be screwed up or self serving. Get the Core Values right and the rest of the policies will follow on the right path.
Someone said that what if you couldn't win the elections by merely campaign on such "highfalutin" idealistic Values? I say it doesn't matter.
I decided to get into opposition politics way back in 1997 basically because I was disgusted by PAP's pork barrel politicking of HDB upgrading. I realized that this is not just about winning or losing an elections, but rather, it is about messing up with our Core Values as a society. PAP's pork barrel politicking is causing Great Harm to our society and future generations by selling the wrong values that anything can be bought off by goodies. Your principles, values and characters do not matter. This is really a BAD rotten example for our children and future generations. Anyone can buy you off at whatever price. Thus, politics to me, is not "Contest of Powers" but rather, a contest of "Core Values".
Never mind if I lose the elections because at the very least, there will be people who will agree with me and get converted to hold the right Core Values and not sell their souls to the devils. As long as the group of people who believe in having the RIGHT Core Values, we will have the chance of turning the tide one day.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1