The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 18-05-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malamala View Post
Went yesterday. That lady said Ivy was off.
Guess i need to come sone other day then
Nowadays there is no pattern. Sometimes you see her and sometimes you do not. I happened to see her on a weekday after 6pm once

It is the luck of the draw

Ivy's boss is that thin GILF that wears black patterned pantyhose.
Old 18-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
I am looking for girls formerly from Pearl's Centre? Anyone there?
No idea. There are bros here who know much more than I ever will know. Maybe someone will respond to your question
Old 19-05-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bros what’s the damage like? I read back like 20 pages but can’t seemed to find the market pricing
Old 19-05-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
lighticon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Nowadays there is no pattern. Sometimes you see her and sometimes you do not. I happened to see her on a weekday after 6pm once

The G stands for girl or grandma?
Old 19-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Hey Bros what’s the damage like? I read back like 20 pages but can’t seemed to find the market pricing
Regulars can get better prices than first timers. Do not fall for their sky-high quotes. They know the market rate but they have very sharp knives. Knock down the price.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighticon View Post
The G stands for girl or grandma?
Go and have a look and you tell me. LOL!
Old 19-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
No idea. There are bros here who know much more than I ever will know. Maybe someone will respond to your question
Tks for your response. Just feeling nostalgia, so urge to look for familiar faces for old times' sake for one more time. But, it's been quite long since Pearl Centre wind up end 2015, maybe can't recognize the GILFs now.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:

I heard from GILF there her boss is very fierce and bad mouth all the time. Wonder if the same boss you are talking about. Understand her boss is the one with the biggest spotlight there, of course now not so bright as expected to be drooping now.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
I heard from GILF there her boss is very fierce and bad mouth all the time. Wonder if the same boss you are talking about. Understand her boss is the one with the biggest spotlight there, of course now not so bright as expected to be drooping now.
All of them bad-mouth each other often. Such is the competition down there. There was a post earlier in this thread where it was reported that one confronted another with a knife or something. Yes...competition is rife and can get pretty heated.

OK...Ivy's boss, at least I think it is her boss, is a thin GILF that wears patterned, black pantyhose. Well, at least that is what I see most of the time. If she has big spotlights, I did not notice them.
Old 20-05-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
All of them bad-mouth each other often. Such is the competition down there. There was a post earlier in this thread where it was reported that one confronted another with a knife or something. Yes...competition is rife and can get pretty heated.

OK...Ivy's boss, at least I think it is her boss, is a thin GILF that wears patterned, black pantyhose. Well, at least that is what I see most of the time. If she has big spotlights, I did not notice them.
Maybe same boss, the mention of the spotlights part is just a teasing or sarcasm from GILF to retaliate her boss dominant and cursing behavior. I also have a late GILF friend. Correction, she treated me as customer, only I said friend because I sympathize with her making end means for her family and a rushing life in order not to lose customer(s) but in the end, succumbed to illness and death. Quite a pathetic situation. Actually, frequent visits just to drown our urge is not a bad thing as we are also helping these GILF to fulfill their life dream. So, sometimes, when you see another man drives a Ferrari, no need to be jealous as who knows the money also comes from us.
Old 20-05-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Regulars can get better prices than first timers. Do not fall for their sky-high quotes. They know the market rate but they have very sharp knives. Knock down the price.
Thank you for the reply.
Still what is the norm for a noob like me?
How much for the massage? As advertised and then the special offered inside during massage like those PRC ‘spa’?
$50 for HJ, $80 for BJ, $120 for FJ etc? Least provide a guide so I know what I’m getting into. Many thanks
Old 20-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Thank you for the reply.
Still what is the norm for a noob like me?
How much for the massage? As advertised and then the special offered inside during massage like those PRC ‘spa’?
$50 for HJ, $80 for BJ, $120 for FJ etc? Least provide a guide so I know what I’m getting into. Many thanks
It depends a lot on your bargaining skills and if the lady knows you. You can get a full service for less than $50 in some places.

Read the FRs posted by the bros in this thread. Lots of info there.
Old 24-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

At last a new join is open at JSP,this is a pretty slim MILF which is different from level 4 GILF.So bros don't expect the kind of price you are paying at Level4.I will give a FR after I had try her 2days ago,i will not tell you the rate as you have to nego with her and you decide yourself how much she is worth paying.I might not provide info to all who PM me.

China PR
age;30+
body;slim and curvy
boobs;34 Ccup small nipples (Re-con)
BJ;good suction and deep throat
FJ;wet and tight pussy
Gfa;Very friendly no rush job not a time watcher
RTF;Yes I visit her 2 days in a row

I walk pass her shop and she put up a smile to me,i was like kind of attracted to her smile so I walk back to she shop and ask she provide facial or massage.She reply back both so I decide to try it out.After I went in she close the door she was working alone so there is privacy.I hug her immediately I went in the room and start to carass her body from her boobs.I lift her skirt and touch her backside and she was wearing a lace panties and I slip my finger in rub her pussy and she responded with moaning.I can feel feel pussy is getting wet as I rub her G spot for about 5Mins.She was squeezing my cock as I rub her pussy by then my Cock is as hard as a rod.As we both start to undress she was was shock to see my python and say wow you are so big and long with a smile.She then put on the condom which can only cover less than half of my rod and start to blow.Her bj was great with the right strength and she likes deep throat,i was in fantasy land as she kneel down when she blow for me while I was standing.I couldn't take it anymore as she have a very nice body I lifted her on the bed and thrust my rod into her nice pink and tight pussy.Immediately
she was moaning loud and after afew thrust she was damn wet and wanted me to pile deeper into her pussy.She keep telling don't stop!keep the momentunm going I can see from her face expression she was very high at that moment and she is going to cum and I cant control anymore from her expression and she is squeezing her boobs with her legs wide open as I keep piling her deep for good 20 mins.......Arrrhh fuck I finally unload all my full load in her pussy and she hug me very tight.After we hug for awhile we both clean up and dress up,she was very satisfy with a smile and I left her shop a happy man knowing having a new play ground.
Old 24-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
At last a new join is open at JSP,this is a pretty slim MILF which is different from level 4 GILF.So bros don't expect the kind of price you are paying at Level4.I will give a FR after I had try her 2days ago,i will not tell you the rate as you have to nego with her and you decide yourself how much she is worth paying.I might not provide info to all who PM me.

China PR
age;30+
body;slim and curvy
FJ;wet and tight pussy

I walk pass her shop and she put up a smile to me,i was like kind of attracted to her smile so I walk back to she shop and ask she provide facial or massage.She reply back both so I decide to try it out.After I went in she close the door she was working alone so there is privacy.I hug her immediately I went in the room and start to carass her body from her boobs.I lift her skirt and touch her backside and she was wearing a lace panties and I slip my finger in rub her pussy and she responded with moaning.I can feel feel pussy is getting wet as I rub her G spot for about 5Mins.She was squeezing my cock as I rub her pussy by then my Cock is as hard as a rod.As we both start to undress she was was shock to see my python and say wow you are so big and long with a smile.She then put on the condom which can only cover less than half of my rod and start to blow.Her bj was great with the right strength and she likes deep throat,i was in fantasy land as she kneel down when she blow for me while I was standing.I couldn't take it anymore as she have a very nice body I lifted her on the bed and thrust my rod into her nice pink and tight pussy.Immediately
she was moaning loud and after afew thrust she was damn wet and wanted me to pile deeper into her pussy.She keep telling don't stop!keep the momentunm going I can see from her face expression she was very high at that moment and she is going to cum and I cant control anymore from her expression and she is squeezing her boobs with her legs wide open as I keep piling her deep for good 20 mins.......Arrrhh fuck I finally unload all my full load in her pussy and she hug me very tight.After we hug for awhile we both clean up and dress up,she was very satisfy with a smile and I left her shop a happy man knowing having a new play ground.
Nice FR Ringo bro

I hope that this lady will not encourage what happened in 2016 when a whole horde of them from Adelphi came to roost at JSP.
Old 25-05-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post

China PR
age;30+
body;slim and curvy
FJ;wet and tight pussy

Only one hen, by then if i find time to try, the hole will have gone for overhaul
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1