The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Non mainstream KTV

Have been looking around a lot of times seen to be visiting the mainstream KTV, any bros here can recommend those not so well known but also quite fun one? Like at places at sun city, Jurong area. Which is not so crowded and have one or two gems there?
Old 11-05-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Non mainstream KTV

I tend to go to Club Villa as it’s smaller and less well known.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting subject TS, nope not that I have been much.

Someone suggested to me going Palace8, was hoping if any bros here been there recently? What kind of KTV is it? Hopefully learn a thing or 2 here. Cheers!
Old 13-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post

Someone suggested to me going Palace8, was hoping if any bros here been there recently? What kind of KTV is it? Hopefully learn a thing or 2 here. Cheers!
One of the few KTVs in Singapore that will set you back $300 just to sit with the gal.. chit chat, sing and play dice.. basically vase. Alcohol is above market price as well.. location is good but unless you are OK to spend, I definitely will not recommend.
Old 13-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
One of the few KTVs in Singapore that will set you back $300 just to sit with the gal.. chit chat, sing and play dice.. basically vase. Alcohol is above market price as well.. location is good but unless you are OK to spend, I definitely will not recommend.
Bro, thanks for the advice. This joint certainly fit the non-mainstream KTV.

Like your sign off note, only regret is not try... if conditions exist will give it a shot.

If paying slightly more means a better overall experience it’s still interesting in my book. The worst is higher price w below par experience, that is a real turnoff.
Old 13-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Last time Jurong Croc farm there also got 1, i think close liao
Old 15-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13150 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

The one near birds park still around or not?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 15-05-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
The one near birds park still around or not?
The entire place gone Liao. Closed down
Old 15-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
liverkop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What about the Jurong superbowl that one
Old 25-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverkop View Post
What about the Jurong superbowl that one
Jus gave tt a tried, used to go there a few years back til it closed down.

Went the one on TOP of MAC, Reno not much changes. Pure PRC joint.

Tower was 88 per tower during HH, got mummy and tips is at $50.

Playability wise is Low, at most only kiss abit. I think unless u regular there den the girl know u maybe can play abit more. Age range quite wide.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post

It’s at Marina Mandarin, ktv rooms quite spacious,prc gals mainly on student pass loads of young beauty but will set u back least 700-1000. Alternative can sit hall see Prc singer, but beer quite exp too.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you mean the ktvs at jurong superbowl reopened again? last time had viet girls lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starky666 View Post
Jus gave tt a tried, used to go there a few years back til it closed down.

Went the one on TOP of MAC, Reno not much changes. Pure PRC joint.

Tower was 88 per tower during HH, got mummy and tips is at $50.

Playability wise is Low, at most only kiss abit. I think unless u regular there den the girl know u maybe can play abit more. Age range quite wide.
Old 28-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
It’s at Marina Mandarin, ktv rooms quite spacious,prc gals mainly on student pass loads of young beauty but will set u back least 700-1000. Alternative can sit hall see Prc singer, but beer quite exp too.
thanks bro on the feedback. No I didn’t have the reason to visit the place.

I think PC is still a good alternative. Thanks again, cheers!
Old 28-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Can tabao? If yes the price?
Old 29-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
Can tabao? If yes the price?
Bro singer I don’t think so unless pre agreed on t n c, rooms prices starting from 1k last time I went was quoted....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1