The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 30-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Roykrishna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bad experience at Spa 9 Holland drive

During the weekend, I went to Spa 9 at Holland Drive for a massage, my masseuse assigned to me with the name of KiKi lacked basic massage skills, I couldn't believe it when she watched her hp and giggle while massaging me with one hand. she came in my room late and cut short my massage time because she has another appointment. The place is also very noisy and the price is ridiculously high at $128 for 90 mins. It's a ridiculous place and a terrible experience for me.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-07-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 2
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: Bad experience at Spa 9 Holland drive

Some hidden cost , boss assume u hj inside.
90min, 90 dollar for the masg + 50, for hj.
$140
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 31-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 7
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know where is the local big boobs lady go? She left the joint and never found her again. Forgot her joint name.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
singaporesling is a Helpful and Caring Samstersingaporesling is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beware of the pictures that they post on their FB page. They are night and day. They are at extreme selfie angles which make them like like they have large eyes. But see them in real person want to run away and cry.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roykrishna View Post
During the weekend, I went to Spa 9 at Holland Drive for a massage, my masseuse assigned to me with the name of KiKi lacked basic massage skills, I couldn't believe it when she watched her hp and giggle while massaging me with one hand. she came in my room late and cut short my massage time because she has another appointment. The place is also very noisy and the price is ridiculously high at $128 for 90 mins. It's a ridiculous place and a terrible experience for me.
Thanks for the heads up bro

Working nearby and always wondering to have quickie there......

Now you saved my monies
Old 03-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JiLin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporesling View Post
Beware of the pictures that they post on their FB page. They are night and day. They are at extreme selfie angles which make them like like they have large eyes. But see them in real person want to run away and cry.
Yes none of them looked like the pictures on FB. It's all fake.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 1
Gamer1245 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried one time for the closed outlet. Sian half
Old 11-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

number spa must always avoid. been there once. expectation n reality is omfg.. skip pls
Old 11-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 3
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after the other branch close... brudders shoukd know this chain must avoid
Old 11-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 4
logmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing the bad one, Nowadays these nonsense ladies have no idea what the right thing to do.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ulrikaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro, lousy Spa must avoid and let them close down, show the Prcs that we Singaporean man are not for them to bully and con our money
Old 13-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 17
Bizsta is a glorious beacon of lightBizsta is a glorious beacon of lightBizsta is a glorious beacon of lightBizsta is a glorious beacon of lightBizsta is a glorious beacon of lightBizsta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roykrishna View Post
there is only one word for this 'Boycott"
Old 15-08-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
justanothermeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like bro hkg, saw it many times and was thinking - now i know - place to avoid. Thanks for the feedback bro.
Old 25-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
maxboy88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxboy88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxboy88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxboy88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxboy88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Some hidden cost , boss assume u hj inside.
90min, 90 dollar for the masg + 50, for hj.
$140

Lol i being there too taking a 90min msg but no hj lo . And place too noise room so small. Counter lady have atitude.
Old 25-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 12
altec7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraltec7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraltec7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraltec7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Lol i being there too taking a 90min msg but no hj lo . And place too noise room so small. Counter lady have atitude.
Yeah she has. That alone is enough to deter me from going back.
Advert Space Available