The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt View Post
Thanks for the contact bro rageraven
Still waiting for your AMK contact haha
AMK? I also interested leh..
Old 18-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Bro, you are one super lucky fella!!! a is really the ladyboss and I never knew she will do waxing for customers. She din even normally do facial services, she only do those specialty treatments with equipment or eyebrow embroidery.

Her figure is indeed very good with all the curves, especially arousing when she wore those figure hugging tight dress and show her cleavage! She even has that K star looks. I cannot stop lusting after her and has seen her ZG a few times

Did she handle your rod with special care? and I guess you get a super hard-on during the waxing.. LOL,, I going try my luck and ask for her to do my next waxing. You really have all the luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggjl View Post
Managed to find the waxing shop near monkey shop few weeks back. Waxing was done by ladyboss (according to her) a**** due to lack of manpower, usually she only does facial, quite good looking and figure despite at her age of 30+.

Will return.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haha1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 21-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh went down today to try. Opted for the CPL for more permanence on hair removal. It’s actually painful but with lavish amounts of ice gel it’s manageable.
Old 21-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fifoent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact? thanks
Old 21-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
squaty2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro... can share contact please. Thank you!
Old 21-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rubbishboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bro can share the BT M contact and damages?
Old 22-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 14
UchihaNyke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: boyzillian and waxing

Managed to book J as per bro ragerraven contact

Professional lady who knows her work well

My 1st time waxing & she keeps the conversation ongoing
Overall, good quality, experience & reasonable price
Old 22-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
helikaon has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi bro rageraven

Can share contact pl?

Thanks!
Old 22-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
auggjl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauggjl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Bro, you are one super lucky fella!!! a is really the ladyboss and I never knew she will do waxing for customers. She din even normally do facial services, she only do those specialty treatments with equipment or eyebrow embroidery.

Her figure is indeed very good with all the curves, especially arousing when she wore those figure hugging tight dress and show her cleavage! She even has that K star looks. I cannot stop lusting after her and has seen her ZG a few times

Did she handle your rod with special care? and I guess you get a super hard-on during the waxing.. LOL,, I going try my luck and ask for her to do my next waxing. You really have all the luck!
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

Great to see the discussions here on boyzillians. Just to share my experience as I have gone for waxing for over 5 years already. I started off by going to a very popular home studio in the East side called Golddust. The lady was a local Singaporean operating in a semi-d private house. She was quite bah bah and pretty but very chatty and professional. This was most affordable but maybe hard to get to w/o a car. She charged about $60+ for a full boyzillian. Strangely enough, she just stopped replying to my SMSes one day and I realized her website was down. Maybe she just closed shop overnight.

I then went to Strip which was a well known entity til this day but it's very expensive. I do my armpits and boyzilian and they're $38 and $80+ respectively. They do have packages that you can buy and they vary with each promo. Some promos entitle you to 20% off every visit if you buy the $600 credit. Really depends and I would recommend you check it out.

Strip gives you convenience of visiting many different locations in town but I've had a few different therapists and I have to say, their abilities vary.

The most important thing during a wax session is that the therapist is FAST and doesn't take multiple tries to pull out one wax patch. I've had one at Strip Tampines and Dempsey Hill who were really poor as they took 2-3 tries to pull out the wax patch. But I have found my regular who is pretty young, quite spunky with some tattoos and also a great conversationalist. Not bad looking too. She has been excellent in her technique - best in my 5 years and limits the pain by executing each pull very quickly. I greatly recommend her and if you PM me, I can share her name and location with you. You'd have to call the Strip hotline directly to book her (don't use the site as it's not user friendly and takes too long to load). No hanky panky here. If you have some money to spare or if this is your first time, I recommend her for the best experience.

The most important thing about waxing is not to look at the BRAND of the parlour but to find that one therapist that has great technique and stick with her. Also, try to wax every 6-8 weeks and don't let it grow too long as the roots get stronger the longer you keep it. Stronger/thicker roots = harder to extract.

That said I'm willing to try other parlours as I'm looking for a cheaper option. Each session is over $120 for me as I do my armpits and pubes. Have contacted some bros on this thread and am willing to try them soon, especially if they have HJ involved haha.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share contact?
Quote:
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

Old 22-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, can share contact and damage of lady b***?
Thank you.
Old 22-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Please share any good waxing shop. Thank you in advance
Old 23-05-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Oh my, I need a wax please pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread