The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 28-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 14
georgejungle has much to be proud ofgeorgejungle has much to be proud ofgeorgejungle has much to be proud ofgeorgejungle has much to be proud ofgeorgejungle has much to be proud ofgeorgejungle has much to be proud ofgeorgejungle has much to be proud ofgeorgejungle has much to be proud ofgeorgejungle has much to be proud of
Re: boyzillian and waxing

anyone managed to contact J in this thead? she like MIA
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bi12012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro able to share contacts?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 29-05-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
right-hander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can share contact? thanks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 29-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jyjyjung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi!(: anyone can share contacts for a good boyzillian
Old 29-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good contact for boyzillian please share bro thanks
Old 29-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
slip_the_nip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, I'm not sure if it was the same ladyboss that did the waxing for me last time round.

I went to the shop to make an appointment without asking for any specific therapist, and when I arrive on the day of appointment, a MILF in a tight, black, cleavage-exposing dress took me to the room.

She asked how I knew about their waxing services, so I replied that I had my waxing done by J previously. She then requested for my understanding as her skills might not be as good as J's. And true enough, definitely not as experienced as J.

But having her cleavage within my eye level was a helpful distraction.

Forget to ask for her contact though. What a waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggjl View Post
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1666 / Power: 7
Soulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
anyone managed to contact J in this thead? she like MIA
from my experience she is quite busy so give her some time to reply

Points for exchange for power 5 and above
Old 29-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1666 / Power: 7
Soulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant futureSoulfunk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggjl View Post
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.
Wah power la bro, she must be damn hot seeingas how you were erect the whole session, usually mid session my little bro tired alr due to the pain

Points for exchange for power 5 and above
Old 30-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 5
hitherto776 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhitherto776 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,

Am very interested in this boyzilian, especially by J or this lady boss A in Bukit Merah.

Bros who would be so kind as to pass me the contacts, I will up you my humble points.

Ty!
Old 30-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
hondachongsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it normal for the waxing staff to help you do a free release at the end of waxing? Cos mine did.

If anyone else has similar lobang, pm me.. Willing to trade.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
shinoda is one of the Best!shinoda is one of the Best!shinoda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
Is it normal for the waxing staff to help you do a free release at the end of waxing? Cos mine did.

If anyone else has similar lobang, pm me.. Willing to trade.
Mine did too. Is yours at B area too?
If yes then we might shared the same therapist.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro will to share contact. Did my last waxing at cuppage few year back . Thanks
Old 30-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
auggjl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro is it the one at balestier? I have one here that does bbbj and bj after waxing, but got damage.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1437 / Power: 14
conquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
One week later, the hairs can be easily removed with no pain. Next session is actually in 3 weeks time
Bro Slider, tried waxing at monkey shop yesterday. Was asking them about CPL and the therapist was telling me you will feel a slight pull... the description like different from your pain... is it as painful as normal waxing? Thinking of trying that next round since 1st time have 50% discount
Old 31-05-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 11
storm3 is one of the Best!storm3 is one of the Best!storm3 is one of the Best!storm3 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Bro Slider, tried waxing at monkey shop yesterday. Was asking them about CPL and the therapist was telling me you will feel a slight pull... the description like different from your pain... is it as painful as normal waxing? Thinking of trying that next round since 1st time have 50% discount
CPL not as painful since it only involves intense light zapping over the area to reduce hair growth.

It feels more of tingly than anything else since they will apply some cooling gel over the area before they do the cpl.
Advert Space Available