The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

start this thread for bros to update which gals leaving Geylang, be it PRC or Thai or Viet. try them before they bye bye for good.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

received news from gal wechat that WH and lor 14 hav new gals leaving or likely to leave geylang due to poor business. what a waste.

new gal C cup busty Fei Fei from WH04 likely to cancel card soon. good service and she is accomodating, does BBBJ in shower and on bed. a pity.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
received news from gal wechat that WH and lor 14 hav new gals leaving or likely to leave geylang due to poor business. what a waste.

new gal C cup busty Fei Fei from WH04 likely to cancel card soon. good service and she is accomodating, does BBBJ in shower and on bed. a pity.
This why I started this thread on newbies to help both new girls who just came in April/May/June, and guys looking for new girls: https://sbf.net.nz/showthrea...=683314&page=7

Unfortunately, some people don’t want to paste their new fr inside the dedicated thread and writing all over the place, so girls like that get lost in the mix.

My advice is, after you tried a new girl, try to write a very short FR on her within 2 weeks if you want her to have business to sustain her stay here. Best is you make sure the FR is in the newbie thread I started, so all bros won’t miss the news.

Those very chio one with a lot of customers, then you can take 4 weeks if you like

This is just a guide. No one is obliged to write. To each his own.

As for some houses that have poor visitor traffic even with new girls, they may want to think of some strategy how to have regular customers and GENUINE positive feedback here in the Geylang threads.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So sad to hear that.
But what cause business to be that bad?

Is it there are far too many brothels?
Or some brothels have good business but some not?

But I thought those OKTs with poor business should have come up with creative ways to improve business like making greater use of internet and those things?
Old 22-05-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
popthecherry18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Feeling super horny last week after supper at geylang
L18, House 20, Feifei(no.7)

Scanned a few Lorong and finally there’s this innocent smiling china FL that caught my eyes
I remembered it was at Lorong 18, House 20
The pimp offered me to try her full service 1 hour for $150
At first, I hesitated over the price but decided to give this house a try
Feifei (No.7) was the best China FL ever
She was in a white dress, half her watermelons was dropping out
They was so fair and bouncy as she called me to pick her
Her voice was so sweet and I cannot imagine hearing her moan
We was chatting happily while show was giving me shower
I could not keep my eyes off her peaky big C+ boobs and sweet smile
I led her onto the bed and ordered her to turn around and rammed her hard
Slapped her meaty ass and squeezed her boobs really turned me on
Her sexy moaning and tight pussy makes me surrendered all my soldiers within minutes
We lied on the bed and chatted before the 1 hour was up
I will rate her 10/10 for her sexy moaning and tight fresh pussy!

Definitely will return before she went back China
Old 22-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by popthecherry18 View Post
Feeling super horny last week after supper at geylang
L18, House 20, Feifei(no.7)

Scanned a few Lorong and finally there’s this innocent smiling china FL that caught my eyes
I remembered it was at Lorong 18, House 20
The pimp offered me to try her full service 1 hour for $150
At first, I hesitated over the price but decided to give this house a try
Feifei (No.7) was the best China FL ever
She was in a white dress, half her watermelons was dropping out
They was so fair and bouncy as she called me to pick her
Her voice was so sweet and I cannot imagine hearing her moan
We was chatting happily while show was giving me shower
I could not keep my eyes off her peaky big C+ boobs and sweet smile
I led her onto the bed and ordered her to turn around and rammed her hard
Slapped her meaty ass and squeezed her boobs really turned me on
Her sexy moaning and tight pussy makes me surrendered all my soldiers within minutes
We lied on the bed and chatted before the 1 hour was up
I will rate her 10/10 for her sexy moaning and tight fresh pussy!

Definitely will return before she went back China

is she leaving Geylang or what?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post

hey dude

with your recommendation i went to WH04 to try the Fei Fei you mentioned.

very strange that the counter staff advised me that her service is no good and strongly recommend me other gal.

I saw the Fei Fei you mentioned. looks decent, fair skin and big boobs. Did she quarrel with the counter staff or what, end up blacklisted by him? no wonder she is leaving.

funny that counter staff is so insistent. i am pissed and left the shop. felt sorry for her. first time i saw such things happen
Old 22-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxinger View Post
So sad to hear that.
But what cause business to be that bad?

Is it there are far too many brothels?
Or some brothels have good business but some not?

But I thought those OKTs with poor business should have come up with creative ways to improve business like making greater use of internet and those things?
for a population of 6 million in singapore, we are glad to have a legal red light district. we are getting less brothels especially after the whole stretch got knocked off along lorong 18 and closure of one in lorong 30 a few months back.

some okt are old and just wanna enjoy retirement job, happy to just average 8 or 9 jobs a day, and we have some okts who average 60 jobs a day.

in my opinion, we bros here should try and share FR of the gals as much as we can, to promote the gals in the houses here.

no point hiding them or hide your experience and worry too many bros go for your favourite gals. it is a demand and supply case as what we learn in economics fundamentals.

gals will leave if business is poor.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-05-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
is she leaving Geylang or what?
Soon bro, that's what I heard from the OKT ah
Honestly, there's many gems at L18, house 20 to be explored
Last week only, got 4-5 new arrivals that caught my attention haha
All model-like height and busty, worth giving them a try bro
Old 23-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

2062 anqi leaving soon. Those who wants to have a last bonk do go to her homebase before you miss the train.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Look at the turn over rate comparing of msian WLs days and the current PRCs WLs. Back then msian gals get to have a break every few months and not tight down to the 2 years rules compare with the PRCs. The rate of going and coming is alarming. AV should look into their policy again, if not very soon we have no choice but to go for FLs.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Look at the turn over rate comparing of msian WLs days and the current PRCs WLs. Back then msian gals get to have a break every few months and not tight down to the 2 years rules compare with the PRCs. The rate of going and coming is alarming. AV should look into their policy again, if not very soon we have no choice but to go for FLs.
Actually I think having new girls every 6 months is a good thing.

Imagine you keep fucking the same pussies for years, you will also get sian.

The part that we have to manage then is how to help the GOOD pussies stay the full two year term I would suppose.

On average for PRC cat 150, about 200 new girls every six months. Even if you fuck every day, 6 months also not enough for you to finish fucking one whole batch of newbies. LOL!

Then 6 months up, new batch came liao and your lanjiao will be itching for fresh meat, correct?

The issue I think we need to manage perhaps is how to sustain the good gems in staying longer.

I think the cycle is like this:

1) New gems came - how to publicise and educate brothers on what's available based on different tastes and requirements (but not promo FR by clones hor)

2) Second batch of new gems came at 1/2 year mark - how to ensure previous batch can still sustain longer?

3) The girls reach one year - how to help them stay another year?

But generally I think it's the law of attrition and survival of the fittest.

Most of the lousy ones may leave early. Or sometimes, the very good ones made their target in 3-6 months and leave.

But why worry? every 6 months got new pussies to explore. Isn't it fun?
Old 23-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
2062 anqi leaving soon. Those who wants to have a last bonk do go to her homebase before you miss the train.
She must have found a truthful sugar daddy by now.
After 2 years still kena bao.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

bro bronzegod is correct, even if APACHE fire hellfire missiles every one or two days, i also cannot finish my tour of duty of these 200 gals within 6 months, and there will be some misses of good gems but this is part of life

Old 27-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

haiz

from above,

those leaving

1820 Fei Fei
2062 Anqi

confirmed left our shore

WH04 Fei Fei
1654a An An

any more casualties?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1