The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
To all bros....

Sawadee Loy Krathong.....tonite, condom sales will increase, Love Hotel take up rate increased...and accidental pregnancies aplenty...have a wonderful Loy Krathong...

555 what sia.
Old 28-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 18
tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!

Any bros here partying tonight? Most keen to buy a round and get in touch
Old 28-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Once again....would like to ask bros for some understanding on one thing....I am not a Bloody Tour Guide or OKT!!

As I have mentioned much earlier in my post above, pls, dun PM me and say can I arrange gals for partying and tat U will pay me, I MUST meet and party with u ( I dun owe anyone anything)...and when I say i cannot make it, pls take it as tat....ur witty comebacks are not appreciated.

I work, and I am human...I cannot cheong everyday! And there is a limit to wat I will do.

For the 2 bros tat are looking for a paid sex tour guide....U got the wrong guy....u can try posting here and ask if anyone else is keen on ur proposal...thanks.
To stop all these unreasonable request
you may wanna get others to exclude your name in their FR and then proceed to ignore all these PMs.

but still some people will still pm you with stupid demands.

Good luck
Old 28-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Lol, maybe u can direct their requests to me. I might as well start being a tour guide and OKT since I am free.

Given my knowledge should suffice. Organising party with girls should not be a problem as long as people willing to pay. For a fact that I cheong every night. Lol. Unlike bro nookie can cheong and work the next morning!

Come come, those interested in paid sex tours,clubbing with girls as well as other requests can pm me for details!

Guess if u really want to have a good time in Bangkok, all u need is cash!
Haha....where do I sign up?! Always miss the chance to go party with you...last time always so busy, now so free to cheong every night. Will be there soon!

Still wishing and hoping you will initiate your 'business plan' and I will sign up to be VVIP member there!!
Old 28-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

I heard that Thailand celebrating their King Birthday on 5 Dec? Any bros can advise whether the entertainment places will close on the 4th Dec as well?
Old 28-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
I heard that Thailand celebrating their King Birthday on 5 Dec? Any bros can advise whether the entertainment places will close on the 4th Dec as well?
4th should be open, 5th better stock up or join in the celebrations.
Old 28-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rabbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa i see bro euritage FR really make me miss insomnia man

yo Nookie!! I juz started my new job today, under training.. hopefully can make a tip down to bkk sometime at march/April To party till dawn again !
Old 28-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jadedd is Cool - loads of Potential

hahaha you and bro nookie are really interesting people. my honor to party with yall during my trip there(before you start charging fees) lol. damn. bro nookie if 230 SIA i sure come again! LOL

Quote:
Lol, maybe u can direct their requests to me. I might as well start being a tour guide and OKT since I am free.

Given my knowledge should suffice. Organising party with girls should not be a problem as long as people willing to pay. For a fact that I cheong every night. Lol. Unlike bro nookie can cheong and work the next morning!

Come come, those interested in paid sex tours,clubbing with girls as well as other requests can pm me for details!

I got 4 girls want to loy krathong together tonight. Lol. Any idea how to succeed this feat?
Old 28-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jadedd is Cool - loads of Potential

just checked. bro nookie your mum 230 is during april period?
Old 28-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U know what bro, that night she joined me for my friend's birthday. When I arrived at the table, Ann and her friends as well as the other girl I was with the other night was just next table to ours. And that dek serve friend of mine just stood there and wait to see my reaction. Damn him. All hell broke loose. It was a terrible night. She lost her cool and really broke down there. Luckily Ann and the other girl never told my girlfriend about my rendezvous with them. I believe she would really kill me there.

Anyway everyone there know the fact she is my girlfriend already. GAME Over! now I not allowed to talk to anyone or even go there. Lol. What a boring life.
Hahaha.....u need to find new place already lah....u dead there already...all those u makan and cannot makan anymore....pass here, I dun mind..LOL! Dun understand why she wanna go and see when she knows she wil likely see wat she dun wanna see....thai gals, never understand them

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
There always the Good, the Bad & the Ugly.

Same to you..Sanook & Chok Dee.
Bro Bluedragon, U are rite...always be the good, bad and ugly....u have fun and CHOK DEE!

Quote:

I got 4 girls want to loy krathong together tonight. Lol. Any idea how to succeed this feat?
Tell ur gals to each take Q...meet all at Shangri La Hotel to Loy....like bank counter u will show their number one after another....they know abt each other anyways...LOL! U the man lah! Hansum boy...

Bro, I will refer them to u....then maybe i could join in one of the "tours" too as Asst. Guide....5555....I cannot do it lah...cheonging alone can kill me with work as well....but u are rite....cash is king. For the Bros looking for ur guide....here it is....hansum boy will bring u guys out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tresni888 View Post
Any bros here partying tonight? Most keen to buy a round and get in touch
Bro thanks for ur understanding PM, but Loy Krathong lah...OC nite....tmr will be better if u keen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
To stop all these unreasonable request
you may wanna get others to exclude your name in their FR and then proceed to ignore all these PMs.

but still some people will still pm you with stupid demands.

Good luck
Thanks Bro Sojo...its really just the few who really make me get really frustrated...others are really nice to meet up with...

Quote:
Haha....where do I sign up?! Always miss the chance to go party with you...last time always so busy, now so free to cheong every night. Will be there soon!

Still wishing and hoping you will initiate your 'business plan' and I will sign up to be VVIP member there!!

Waaa...Biz Plan? I wanna join too can??

Quote:
Bro, 4th open, 5th until midnite all will close...after midnite, some maybe start open...but like Sojo said, 5th will be quiet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbly View Post
wa i see bro euritage FR really make me miss insomnia man

yo Nookie!! I juz started my new job today, under training.. hopefully can make a tip down to bkk sometime at march/April To party till dawn again !
Good for u bro and congrats on the job...see ya then next year dude...ROCK ON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedd View Post
just checked. bro nookie your mum 230 is during april period?
No bro, the ticket is for Dec 21st - 25th....so bros can guess tat those days i will not be free to cheong...LOL!!!
Old 29-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

Quote:
Hahahaha!! Bro....nice lah....She is really quite nice actually and the way she danced...hot lah...can imagine the riding...

Next time u come....let me know....we can try the MMFF thingy...wahahaha!! But on Thursday .....gonna bring some Joy to Joy first...

Now, awaiting for Deadcalmer's FR, thanks to this wonderful bro, came to work this morning staggering and smelling like a bottle of whiskey....PA said I should take it slow...U DUN SAY!!!?
Bro nookie .... such a pleasure to meet up with you and go party together ... I wished I had stayed a few more days man .... but i will definitely be back soon ... I will write a more detailed FR later ....

need to catch up on my zzzzz first .....
Old 29-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcalmer View Post
Bro nookie .... such a pleasure to meet up with you and go party together ... I wished I had stayed a few more days man .... but i will definitely be back soon ... I will write a more detailed FR later ....

need to catch up on my zzzzz first .....
U tell me abt zzzz bro....LOL!

I came back home at 6am, open door, fell on bed....did not even change! hahaha! Tat is how pissed drunk u got me....and ask the guys, I have not been really tat drunk since I partied with the bros....so u have the honour of being the FIRST to get me officially MAO!

Waiting for ur FR, should be interesting too...LOL!

At 9am, my GF woke me up to go to work...felt like my head just kena langga by titanic....went to work still staggering and went to meeting really reeking of alcohol....everyone asked me, Busy Nite? My PA gave me lots of Chinese Tea to try to wear it off...man, it was a long day.

Coupled by it being Loy Krathong, I had to go Loy with my GF or I would never hear the end of it...can die!

Guess wat Bro Deadcalmer, u remember the 2 SIngaporean guys we met at Funky? They called me to join them again tonite......had to decline...

Bro, it was damn fun partying with u last nite....waiting for u to come back and let PARTY again!! Let me know early before u come so tat I can stay off alcohol few days before so tat I can tahan another nite of really HEAVY DRINKING with u.

BTW, next time, dun forget my Old Chang Kee!
Old 29-11-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Once again....would like to ask bros for some understanding on one thing....I am not a Bloody Tour Guide or OKT!!
Well from your posts its not surprising. I think u don't need to post "who wants to party tonight?" anymore. PMs to meet up with u will b coming in fast and furious. Dunno how u can party and go work next day. If we would have died long time ago leaw... what medicine or yaa dong u take?

Quote:
Bro IMO...pls advise tools to be brought for "bird watching" Yes....think we could kick it off when we meet for tat beer....
No idea... me noob tot old bird like u can better advise

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 29-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Well from your posts its not surprising. I think u don't need to post "who wants to party tonight?" anymore. PMs to meet up with u will b coming in fast and furious. Dunno how u can party and go work next day. If we would have died long time ago leaw... what medicine or yaa dong u take?

No idea... me noob tot old bird like u can better advise
hahaha....bro....no yaa dong, some how i guess its still early days so still can tahan....feeling the wear and tear already. I actually got "bookings" to meet up till the 13th of Dec! LOL! My office people think i am this wild party animal and my boss is gonna have tat talk with me very soon I am sure...haha!

Maybe I should make it pre-requisite to bring me Old Chang Kee if wanna meet and party? Maybe tat will see a drop in requests? 555

Seriously, i dun mind meeting the bros, most tat I have met are really nice. Just a handful tat PM me with ridiculous requests or think tat I am an OKT or Tour Guide. Some of them dun understand tat besides physically, financially also tough to party everyday.

U noob? Dude, no way u are a noob....I guess no tools needed....we are "well equipped" enuff I am sure...LOL!
Old 29-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of them dun understand tat besides physically, financially also tough to party everyday.
Your comments were like mine yrs ago. Guess u are following my footsteps. I was based in Jakarta, Hanoi n Bangkok before. Lots n lots of PM and outings... Now I selectively go out with strangers or samsters I know for long.... I treasure my family, my health, my job and money more than strangers.

Getting old... too much parties n drinks are bad for health. Just went to have my 2 yrs once medical check up. Hopefully, my liver and kidneys are still well functioning.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1