The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by guang1981 View Post
Ramkhanhaeng got what things to chiong at there???
It is like a combination of little bits of Nana / Cowboy / Phrom Phong / Huay Kwang / Thermae / Patpong / Saphan Kwai all rolled into a stretch of road.
It has several Soapies, MILF FLs, SYT FLs, Beer Bars, Discotheque, Kapoos, Clubs, KTVs for the cheaper version of Sukhumvit / Silom places.

Also has Cafes, Bookshops, Library, Hospital, Stadium, Sports Gyms, Foodcourts, Malls..... all of which are pickup points for SYT FLs from the nearby Ramkhamhaeng University.
Old 21-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Look what they did to SK..... it has become like another SC now.
Is it? The price at Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars haywire liao?
Bar girls getting greedier and lousier service?

555 thanks to American Style Spenders/Tippers!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:
It is like a combination of little bits of Nana / Cowboy / Phrom Phong / Huay Kwang / Thermae / Patpong / Saphan Kwai all rolled into a stretch of road.
It has several Soapies, MILF FLs, SYT FLs, Beer Bars, Discotheque, Kapoos, Clubs, KTVs for the cheaper version of Sukhumvit / Silom places.

Also has Cafes, Bookshops, Library, Hospital, Stadium, Sports Gyms, Foodcourts, Malls..... all of which are pickup points for SYT FLs from the nearby Ramkhamhaeng University.
Ramkhamhaeng is in the suburbs so the typical mongerer will not bother to cheong that far away.
Their comfort zone is at Sukhumvit and Huai Khwang.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A synopsis of a recent 8 day trip to BKK...

1. Went to DND pub while Mild and another Thai band were having mini concert. Was alone, but enjoyed the music, vibe and the young crowd with plenty of SYT's. Certainly brought back memory of my own young and wild days.
2. Scratchdog closes at 2am. I arrived around 1:45am, and was let in free since it was about to close. The security and staff were very polite in making sure everyone cleared out of the club and hotel parking lot quickly before any policy showed up. Apparently they had run into some police (bribe) trouble.
3. Nataree was still dearly missed. Someone had mentioned that the soapy/massage next door was as good as Nataree. That turned out to be misinformation. Don't waste your time with that one. Emmanuel, La Belle and The Lord are probably the only ones still with large enough selection to find a desirable girl, if you don't mind the high price.
4. Baccara and Crazy House were still my preferred agogo destinations. I am never one known to recycle, but there was this one tall girl at Baccara with such beautiful face that I had to bf her twice.
5. Thermae was very packed on a weekend night. I suspect it also has something to do with the lack of better alternative to find SYT's after Nataree closure. Just make sure you ask the right questions such as fake boobs, prior pregnancy, LT time till what time, etc, to avoid surprises.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hmmm, where exactly is this stretch of road? What to tell taxi if I want to reconn this interesting sounding place?
Old 21-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Ramkhamhaeng is in the suburbs so the typical mongerer will not bother to cheong that far away.
Their comfort zone is at Sukhumvit and Huai Khwang.
Depends on how u look at it, Ramkhamhaeng area is large, near Hwai Hwang till as far as Minburi.....Just like Sukhumvit, can stretch from Nana to Chonburi.

There are MPs, pubs, disco, cafe, etc. SBF mainly dominates by SG men and SG men mostly no ball, thus not much FR from these areas. Dun talk about RamKhamhaeng, even Latphrao, there are lots of entertainment joints but nothing or min reports here. Anyway, when anyone asks me, I will just point to Nana or Soi Cowboy, easy, easy....

As mentioned b4, anyone wants to know where, there is hold hand service of USD 1000, including transport.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Arrow Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are MPs, pubs, disco, cafe, etc. SBF mainly dominates by SG men and SG men mostly no ball, thus not much FR from these areas. Dun talk about RamKhamhaeng, even Latphrao, there are lots of entertainment joints but nothing or min reports here. Anyway, when anyone asks me, I will just point to Nana or Soi Cowboy, easy, easy....
Yes I can't be bothered also as end up will waste my time.
You point them about spots out in Lat Phrao or Kaset Nawamin and in the end they'll not go also.
Let them stick to the touristy spots in Sukhumvit and Huai Khwang will do.

Quote:
As mentioned b4, anyone wants to know where, there is hold hand service of USD 1000, including transport.
5555 kanasai shameless plug again!

Old 21-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,
Going BKK this weekend, been about 3 years since I last visited. Used to go Soapy at Nataree, Poseidon, Emmanuelle Massage or agogo like Baccara,
Rainbow 4.
I read over the last few posts that Thermae is worth visiting, any other recommendations for massage/agogo/clubs for a visitor like me
Old 21-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

5555 kanasai shameless plug again!
Business is bad... since so many mongers interested in Ramkhamhaeng, I can arrange a trip for them but of cause nothing is free... at a premium price. Group discount applies.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Business is bad... since so many mongers interested in Ramkhamhaeng, I can arrange a trip for them but of cause nothing is free... at a premium price. Group discount applies.
Nice. Can i hold your hand?
Heading back to bangkok next week.
This time will stay in Rangsit and explore Bangkok and Thamassat Uni.
Old 22-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!
Re: Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars

Quote:
Is it? The price at Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars haywire liao?
Bar girls getting greedier and lousier service?

555 thanks to American Style Spenders/Tippers!
The businesses there are now very bold in implementing the 2-tier pricing system. When I go with my group of Thai buddies, we pay 180 baht for a large bottle of beer. But when I go with my foreign visitors from Singapore, we have to pay 300 baht for the same beer. It cut no ice with mamasan or manager that I am regular and they recognise me because to them my friends are foreigners so must pay the foreigner pricing.

Same for booking the girls.
ST for Thais is 1500 baht (500 bf + 1000 to girl) + free room.
ST for Foreigners is 2500 baht (1000 bf + 1500 to girl) + 300 room fee.
And the best part is mamasan / manager all say the Foreigner customers very happy to pay and give feedback is very very cheap.

So now I only bring visitors to the tourist areas like Soi Cowboy or Soi Thanniya or Nana Plaza.
Old 22-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:

My favourite hunting ground is the cafe near the stadium. It is like a mini replica version of Thermae except that mostly here are students from the nearby University patronise that place. And going rate for LT is 3K while ST is usually 1.5K but can be negotiable to as low as 1K for some desperado students. But they normally are reluctant to follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby. They prefer to use the ST rooms nearby.
Old 22-06-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nichynichy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
My favourite hunting ground is the cafe near the stadium. It is like a mini replica version of Thermae except that mostly here are students from the nearby University patronise that place. And going rate for LT is 3K while ST is usually 1.5K but can be negotiable to as low as 1K for some desperado students. But they normally are reluctant to follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby. They prefer to use the ST rooms nearby.
Mind sharing the location?
Old 22-06-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
How much to setup candlelight dinner with nongploy
Old 22-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Hmmm, where exactly is this stretch of road? What to tell taxi if I want to reconn this interesting sounding place?

Anyone can advise the road name.. tonight touch down bkk... wanna to explore
New places.. see see look look
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1