The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Did a search and this was the only thread found!
Here...wrong spelling of the capital city of Laos which mod had closed the thread...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...ientienne+laos

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Here...wrong spelling of the capital city of Laos which mod had closed the thread...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...ientienne+laos
No wonder. So this shall become the official thread then?
Old 19-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Vientiane,Laos

Field Report of Maiden trip to Vientiane

Travelling
----------
Came to Vientianne from Nong Khai, after Laos immigration, take a taxi for 300baht to Vientiane city centre.

Car rental here is expensive compared to Thailand (USD90 to USD100 per day with driver, if you want to self drive, USD1000 deposit is required. The driver seat is on the left side here, so if you are from SG, this is a bit difficult.

Tuk Tuk usually ask for 30k to 40k for short distances within the city, you should nego until half the price of 20k to 30k.

You can also use a local car ehailing app called Loca, but there is not many drivers on it so booking will be a bit difficult, but the app is cheaper than getting a tuk tuk for medium distances (especially during daytime). Bad thing is after 11pm and out of tourist areas, you cant get any cars to come to you.

Language
----------
Almost everyone can speak Thai here. Hotel front desk usually no problem speaking English. Those who can speak English speak it better than the Thais.

Girls and Nightlife
--------------------
Didnt expect much with so many negative comments on SBF, but surprisingly it is much better than expected. Here some highlights

- Daytime Pseudo Soapy
Go to Vientiane Plaza Hotel Massage, it is a small building next to car park of the hotel. All Vietnamese girls here. Over 30 girls work here and selection is good, some are stunners.
Price is 130k kip for Jaccuzi, Steam (Sauna), Massage for 1 hour. Girl full service pay girl 400k kip after finish service (BJ and FJ).
Open from 2pm to 2 am.

- Long Time pickup
Go to Mekong Hotel Karaoke, open from 7:30pm. Over 50-60 Lao girl works here, good selection. Price is 120k kip bar fine, 700k kip for long time. Pay all to the manager at the KTV. You dont have to stay or open a KTV room, just pick a girl for Long time and she can spend the night party with you in clubs in Vientiane and go back to your hotel and leave at 6am morning.

- Bor pen yang
This is a Farang (white man pub) on the third floor of a building, no elevator. There are some freelancers (girls and lb) here but they prefer to stick to the Farang. You should take the initiative to talk to the freelancers as they wont approach you. There are 2 pool tables here and losers pay 5000kip for the table. Didnt try to book any girls here, so didnt know the price. It is fun to spend some time here for the pool and hang out with the farangs and some freelancers for beers and chat. One large beer is 15k kip and a tower is 70k kip.

- Disco
Discos will open after 9pm but you will only see people coming in after 12 midnight and it closes at 2:30am.
Gold Star Disco at Daokham hotel is good club to hangout with very good live band. A bottle of red label is at 350k kip with free 6 bottles of coke, water and soda mixers.
Most are locals hanging out here with their group of friends. Some are freelancers girls here. Lao people are friendly so you can approach them, chit chat and find out more.

- Wechat
Most of the girls on "wechat people around" are prolly run by pimps as they wont video call with you. The asking price is USD80-USD200 for LT. Didnt try as dont want to be scammed.

- Proper Massage
Tried 1 hour Lao massage at Kup Tip Massage near Tat Dam and price is 100k kip. It is good proper massage with free mineral water and fruits after massage.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Sounds interesting enough a place.
Old 26-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Somethings' up in the air. Went to the Viet farms near the small Thai Embassy. All closed.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OodN View Post
Thanks for sharing. Sounds interesting enough a place.
Thank you for appreciation. However some dudes think that my personal trip and personal experience on a solo trip is a Fake experience and a Fake Report and they have given me many infractions for this post above.

My time given to share my thoughts and time to type it is not being appreciated at all.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneering View Post
My time given to share my thoughts and time to type it is not being appreciated at all.
Dun sorry abt what pple think, important the sharing is true experience. Up ur points for sharing.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cliveclive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, im new to VTE - anyone here interested in going for few drinks let me know
Old 18-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneering View Post
Thank you for appreciation. However some dudes think that my personal trip and personal experience on a solo trip is a Fake experience and a Fake Report and they have given me many infractions for this post above.

Just ignore them.
I get it all the time too.
They probably just wanna scam money from clueless noobs.

Anyway, good review. Keep it coming
Old 15-01-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in vientiene 18th-20th. Anyone wanna grab a drink. Pm me.
Old 22-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Posted to Vientiane for 10 years contact.

Tried Happy home massage.. very good surroundings and rooms

most ladies do HJ, if you are lucky can get FJ =)
Old 01-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

How's the fun in Laos in general, seems pretty quiet. I'm heading there next week, anyone up for a meet?
Old 05-03-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Traveling to Laos and my Laotian acquaintance will be accompanying me on my trip. She is not sure if the hotels will be ok with local girl sharing room with a farang. Google search showed articles over 10 years old that it is not allowed, and some police or hotel staffs in cahoots will get both you and the girl arrested, only to be released after paying about US$500 each.

Any girl friendly hotel to recommend in Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang & Pakse?
Old 05-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Traveling to Laos and my Laotian acquaintance will be accompanying me on my trip. She is not sure if the hotels will be ok with local girl sharing room with a farang. Google search showed articles over 10 years old that it is not allowed, and some police or hotel staffs in cahoots will get both you and the girl arrested, only to be released after paying about US$500 each.

Any girl friendly hotel to recommend in Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang & Pakse?
Yes, you are not allowed to sleep with a Laotian girl that is not married to you in Laos by law but who cares.
Most of the hotel in Laos will allow you to bring and stay with your Laotian girlfriend without any problem, just be careful and discreet as Laos is still officially a communist country. I have brought many Laotian girls back to my hotel through the years without encountering any problem. Enjoy.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 05-03-2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Yes, you are not allowed to sleep with a Laotian girl that is not married to you in Laos by law but who cares.
Most of the hotel in Laos will allow you to bring and stay with your Laotian girlfriend without any problem, just be careful and discreet as Laos is still officially a communist country. I have brought many Laotian girls back to my hotel through the years without encountering any problem. Enjoy.
Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1