The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

hi there,

i like the slow pace at balai...

rather... i guess, it's because i went there without my mobile phone... my clients couldn't contact me.

i appreciate not being contacted for 2 days...

hmm, as it is... i like the seafood at balai because it is cheap compared to singapore standards.

please boycott balai's long beach, from the prices the samsters post here... it is no where near the prices we had at other seafood places at balai.

ectc88, if u can afford it, i think eating seafood here...

then paying 250 to book a china girl and screwing her overnight...

that would be something i do rather than going to balai to visit for the whore services there.

the girls there are just 80% aunties... out of shape...

the whole villa and rukko walk, i only spotted 2-5 really fcukable girls.

so, there you go, i think 80% aunties is a severe understatement.

i think for a proper whoring trip, maybe vietnam or thighland is better?
Old 12-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toravisu View Post
I'm lazy to walk around haha it's a long way to villa I doint go to those expensive hotel
Time and again I do recd several PM with regards to driver. But i ignore them cos some of them juz no collector. Even fly aeroplane. Plse, people earning a living. If u sincere, PM me. With details like name, hp no, dates going. etc etc.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post

hmm, as it is... i like the seafood at balai because it is cheap compared to singapore standards.

please boycott balai's long beach, from the prices the samsters post here... it is no where near the prices we had at other seafood places at balai.
Where u take yr dinner (nice and cheap) ?
where is the place. Thk
Old 13-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

hi don,

basically, the normal seafood places there are all kinda expensive for the locals ( i mean the malays )

just go to any not recommended by singaporeans...

chances are you pay slightly higher but it is still not going to be inflated like the popular ones, such as maxi for hotel and the fake long beach seafood place.

be adventurous, walk abit and you would chance upon quite a few food places, chinese ones.

same applies for the hotels.

one good practice to adopt, before i pay for the room, i request for a visual inspection of the room that they rent out to me, so that i can see beforehand how bad it is.

informative?

up my points, please.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

if you're gona keep asking others to up your points for every info you give..might as well you don't post....this is not a trade forum..we don't trade info for points...
Old 13-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi don,

basically, the normal seafood places there are all kinda expensive for the locals ( i mean the malays )

chances are you pay slightly higher but it is still not going to be inflated like the popular ones, such as maxi for hotel and the fake long beach seafood place.

be adventurous, walk abit and you would chance upon quite a few food places, chinese ones.

one good practice to adopt, before i pay for the room, i request for a visual inspection of the room that they rent out to me, so that i can see beforehand how bad it is.

informative?

up my points, please.

Ok loh... I will just walk abit n be adventurous . Thank anyway.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Ok loh... I will just walk abit n be adventurous . Thank anyway.
I scare and not adventurous, how? There at night scary and lighting not so good.....
Old 13-11-2011, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do they still have the pasar malam? I used to lookout for them as the zichar stalls there are very good and cheap.
Old 13-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Samster

sure...

end of reports.
Old 13-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
hi don,

informative?

up my points, please.
Hai.. do u notice tht info u giving is wht we use to give in our older post. All the time not everyone like TBK while I like there is to relax for food or gals sometime i do agreed not much SYT but u never know right?

As for cheap food u may check with the gals. Best u get the gals to tell u where & they will know where is cheap but i cannot say its nice or not. I used to have one of the bro in here n i really mean he budget till everything which i get a room $25 for room as for food he willing only go for nasi goreng like 12000rp for lunch & dinner & cut cost till i paisei end up unable to cheong with him. So u want cheap thts how cheap u can go lor

As for points to up u, I dont see any great info u giving. Plz la earn ur points if not ask again instead of up u, I will zap
Old 13-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I scare and not adventurous, how? There at night scary and lighting not so good.....
Haha... Old bird like u can roam anywhere be it Balai or Hatyai day and night. Just like commando
Last time engage driver they bring u anywhere but was wondering if they take commission for the food stall also
Old 13-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Hai.. do u notice tht info u giving is wht we use to give in our older post. All the time not everyone like TBK while I like there is to relax for food or gals sometime i do agreed not much SYT but u never know right?

As for cheap food u may check with the gals. Best u get the gals to tell u where & they will know where is cheap but i cannot say its nice or not. I used to have one of the bro in here n i really mean he budget till everything which i get a room $25 for room as for food he willing only go for nasi goreng like 12000rp for lunch & dinner & cut cost till i paisei end up unable to cheong with him. So u want cheap thts how cheap u can go lor

As for points to up u, I dont see any great info u giving. Plz la earn ur points if not ask again instead of up u, I will zap
don't bother... i am not going to balai for the whores... as i express earlier.
I am still to-date trying to rid myself of the horror... plainly... as another samster has caught up with me, he said... my FR seems to have the impression that i am pretty disgusted by the girls there.

let me repeat... i am freaking disgusted by it. having loser con-man trying to earn commission from me while he is a singaporean whore-seeker himself on the ferry ride, having a near commotion with the ojek, ( bike - taxi ) when he agreed on one price and charge 150% more upon destination... having a close encounter with a panhandler where he was pretty aggressive, i was sure if he saw the fear in my eyes, i would be robbed...

no, i rather stay in singapore and screw the thai girls at cat50 here...

alot prettier... and so much safer as compared to the trip.

that said, since i made friends with that old guy, i may join him in the return trip just to chill for 1 or 2 nights. cause it's freaking cheap.

hotels are easily available at SG$21 a night... chinese food are at SG$7 a person... if u go for malay food, it's alot cheaper.

massage is very disgusting... the rooms are... not really rooms... it just has a mattress and countless people lie on it, without them changing their bedsheets...

the quality of the massage is quite lousy as compared to the ones i experienced in singapore...

i think it may be race-related, somehow you just can't derive quality from polynesians... it seems to be in their nature to be sloppy. ( compared singapore water polo to singapore soccer... ) ( the amount of money if transferred to water polo instead of soccer, i strongly believe, singapore water polo would be of Asian Games Gold medal standards... )

there's a sad short stretch of pasar malam there...

if u dare, u can go out after 10pm.

i don't...

maybe just a short trip to get away from work, that's fine.

pay peanuts... get monkeys...
Old 13-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Double post.

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 13-11-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

there's a sad short stretch of pasar malam there...
if u dare, u can go out after 10pm.
i don't...
maybe just a short trip to get away from work, that's fine.
pay peanuts... get monkeys...
Hmm....looks like more PM coming soon for driver ctc....

Anyway, put it this way..teres no 100% safe in any cheonging ground esp if WLs tere are dead cheap. Wat more with cheap accomodation and food. So many years cheong TBK. I bet uncle like me wld be their favourite target. But so far ok leh. Nite time walking alone fm hotel to massage place to seafood restaurant to pasar malam n back to hotels r the norm for me. I luv to walk not cos I am a cheap charlie. Afterall i got so much free time tere...and occasionally do meet some nice meimei/minah (if i m in luck) along the way. Ojek tere (at nite) dont really bother me/us. They dont pester me to engage their services.

U still want to go for cheap food/hotels at TBK? Take my advise. Go cheong Geylang. WLs (PRC n TGs ) better in quality. No warts or wats have u in the room. Food in Geylang clean n quality def better than TBK. Do u know the moment u step out of the ferry, unpleasant event can happen to u? Go read past post. Y waste $56 on ferry when u can cheong safely (no conman) in Sillypore?

My 2 rupiahs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Where u take yr dinner (nice and cheap) ?
where is the place. Thk
U r a lau cheow tere. He should be asking u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
if you're gona keep asking others to up your points for every info you give..might as well you don't post....this is not a trade forum..we don't trade info for points...
I did up his point cos he bother to post FRs. I did tat practically to all bros who posted FRs, be it positive or negative. Whether they appreciate it or not, its ok with me. But dont keep asking for points. However, I do notice though, his points had dropped....for obvious reasons.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hmm....looks like more PM coming soon for driver ctc....

Anyway, put it this way..teres no 100% safe in any cheonging ground esp if .......................
100% sure NEVER dissapointed trip to TBK is to tag along with mas Xdecepticon

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1