The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
Really miss the good old days at TBK when i can see so many familiar faces who goes there every weekends..
ro

U r rite bro. Blame the OKT? Blame the Polisi? Or blame SBY? Hehehe...

But me always visit tbk come chap goh meh ya...
Old 21-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 21
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
ro

U r rite bro. Blame the OKT? Blame the Polisi? Or blame SBY? Hehehe...

But me always visit tbk come chap goh meh ya...
yo bro u long time supporter of TBK ah lol even my relatives at TBK all slowly start to move to batam or T.Pinang. TBK use to be prosper cuz of us cheongsters... some of those chinese drivers i know last time they earn and buy house and then rent to their customers to keep their woman.. Now they told me most of this house they bought covert to Bird nest house liao..

Anyway guess alot ppl perfer balai scene compare to batam since TBK we Singaporeans and fellow Malaysians are the regulars there... while in batam its more like we just a typical cheap cheongster compare to alot other countries ppl in batam..
Old 21-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
yo bro u long time supporter of TBK ah lol even my relatives at TBK all slowly start to move to batam or T.Pinang. TBK use to be prosper cuz of us cheongsters... some of those chinese drivers i know last time they earn and buy house and then rent to their customers to keep their woman.. Now they told me most of this house they bought covert to Bird nest house liao..I only support when tat place is cheap and within my budget cos I am tere alternate week. But now change leow. Btm n Tbk not much diff interms of budget. But TBK so much peaceful than Btm. Hmm....

Anyway guess alot ppl perfer balai scene compare to batam since TBK we Singaporeans and fellow Malaysians are the regulars there... while in batam its more like we just a typical cheap cheongster compare to alot other countries ppl in batam.. Well, some dont cheong Btm every wk or mth. Of course got spending power. N these r the "cheongsters" tat spoilt mkt. If got time I will copy paste fm another forum and show u how a Moron spend his money in Tbk and spoilt mkt tere.
Go while Tbk and cwk joint still around. Matter of time she will end up like her sis at T Batu.
Old 24-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
michael learn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mong80 View Post
I'm back from karimun island....below is my FR.
Hi bro, i would like to with on tomorrow 25 dec 2010, i know is a bit rush, could pm me tony's number ? if tomorrow not going, i could also use it for next week 31 dec or coming holiday.

thank you.
Old 24-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
mong80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael learn View Post
Hi bro, i would like to with on tomorrow 25 dec 2010, i know is a bit rush, could pm me tony's number ? if tomorrow not going, i could also use it for next week 31 dec or coming holiday.

thank you.
bro michael, have pm u tomy's no. enjoy ur trip
Old 27-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

cockburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went last 2 sat with 2 more kakis, took girls from villa all from the same joint, lots of ppl at the farm mainly indians from m'sia. Me 1st time in balai, my chick the papi ask for 900k rph,,,, siow ah! I settle for 700k in the end coz nice chick selling fast on that day. after that we go makan nasi padang,,,, sooo nice and after that to jamu stall. Book a damn hotel that cost 180k...so old looking, later the girls came and start the xxx show. mine from bandung hvjnh ssx with her like sex with a wood. Sulky face like not happy, ask 1 ans 1. No retaliation no enjoyment feeling on bed. Suuuuueh! After sex around 2.30 pm she wants to go out and buy food with the other girls that mybfrens took... All from same joint. 3 hrs they MIA. haiiiiiyah lazy to finish up this experience.......... Very bad experience for me the 1st timer. Rush back to spore 1st ferry the next day.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

kevlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great report.....I am a newbies, and may try to travel there solo......It would be a great help to me...
Old 28-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockburn View Post
Me 1st time in balai, my chick the papi ask for 900k rph,,,, siow ah! I settle for 700k in the end coz nice chick selling fast on that day.

All from same joint. 3 hrs they MIA. haiiiiiyah lazy to finish up this experience.......... Very bad experience for me the 1st timer. Rush back to spore 1st ferry the next day.
Sorry to hear ur bad experience. Shouldnt be tat way actually.

Not even PH or eve, still asking for 900K? Which joint ya?

MIA...so daring?
Old 29-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went last 2 sat with 2 more kakis, took girls from villa all from the same joint, lots of ppl at the farm mainly indians from m'sia. Me 1st time in balai, my chick the papi ask for 900k rph,,,, siow ah! I settle for 700k in the end coz nice chick selling fast on that day......Book a damn hotel that cost 180k...so old looking, later the girls came and start the xxx show. mine from bandung hvjnh ssx with her like sex with a wood. Sulky face like not happy, ask 1 ans 1. No retaliation no enjoyment feeling on bed. Suuuuueh! After sex around 2.30 pm she wants to go out and buy food with the other girls that mybfrens took... All from same joint. 3 hrs they MIA. haiiiiiyah lazy to finish up this experience.......... Very bad experience for me the 1st timer. Rush back to spore 1st ferry the next day.
Say.... 2 Sundays ago my side-kick also brought 3 other kakis from Ipoh to Balai.

Same experience also. They all book from villa 8.... Same story about dead fish & buying food and never return.

When I joined them the next day (after some sms exchanges with Xdecepticon for advice) they were out to make good a bad experience with some massage girls.... at least they got some good experience after the previous night.

They plan to return next month. I hope you wont give up on Balai too soon.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
They plan to return next month. I hope you wont give up on Balai too soon.
Yup! Second tat.

Normally for 1st timer, bound to have some hipcups ya. Tats how we learnt besides tips fm tis forum. Info, tips r all for free. All we ask for is juz a brief FR upon ones's return.

Hmm....broncis, u shld try both "world" on ur next trip. Go Btm then transit to TBK....and of course on wkdays.
Old 29-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry to hear ur bad experience. Shouldnt be tat way actually.

Not even PH or eve, still asking for 900K? Which joint ya?

MIA...so daring?
If i ganna like that i go to that villa which i book the gal. Sure she jialat one. Hehe.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
If i ganna like that i go to that villa which i book the gal. Sure she jialat one. Hehe.
The most papi reprimand her. So long u oreidi bonk her, no way papi will refund ya. Depend which joint cos some papi will really taruk the gal...if shes in the wrong...
Old 01-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The most papi reprimand her. So long u oreidi bonk her, no way papi will refund ya. Depend which joint cos some papi will really taruk the gal...if shes in the wrong...

Last time I got a deadfish, after 1 bonk I immediately asked her to go back and got a partial refund (about 30%) of the amount. It is considered as ST instead of LT. I was a regular so it may not be the same for newbies.

So for newbies get the OKT to commit for a partial refund if you are not happy with the cewek before you handover the money and get his contact just in case. Even better you do it infront of the girl.

If do happens, ask the girl to go back immediately preferably before 2pm as the OKT still got time sell her to another cheongster and get another one.

To overcome cewek disappearing after they give an excuse to go out,
I normally will get my 2nd/3rd bonk before letting them go and give her a time to return say 2hrs.
If she returns, good.
If she does not return upon agreed time, I will call the OKT if I want her or just forget it if I am tired for sleep and save myself of some tip$$ money.

Some cewek will ask you for money to buy this/that and disappear afterwards so try not giving any and tell them you will give them next morning when they are leaving.

Got 1 time a cewek was so desperate to meet her boyfriend in town as her phone kept onringing in my hotelroom.
It was around 8pm and I told her she could just leave need not return on condition that she gives me 2 more sextisfying rounds.
After she left I slept like a baby after a total of 4 bonks.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 17
4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better4DnToto is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Last time I got a deadfish, after 1 bonk I immediately asked her to go back and got a partial refund (about 30%) of the amount. It is considered as ST instead of LT. I was a regular so it may not be the same for newbies.
So for newbies get the OKT to commit for a partial refund if you are not happy with the cewek before you handover the money and get his contact just in case. Even better you do it infront of the girl.
If do happens, ask the girl to go back immediately preferably before 2pm as the OKT still got time sell her to another cheongster and get another one.
Thanks for sharing, good spirit.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went last 2 sat with 2 more kakis, took girls from villa all from the same joint, lots of ppl at the farm mainly indians from m'sia. Me 1st time in balai, my chick the papi ask for 900k rph,,,, siow ah! I settle for 700k in the end coz nice chick selling fast on that day. after that we go makan nasi padang,,,, sooo nice and after that to jamu stall. Book a damn hotel that cost 180k...so old looking, later the girls came and start the xxx show. mine from bandung hvjnh ssx with her like sex with a wood. Sulky face like not happy, ask 1 ans 1. No retaliation no enjoyment feeling on bed. Suuuuueh! After sex around 2.30 pm she wants to go out and buy food with the other girls that mybfrens took... All from same joint. 3 hrs they MIA. haiiiiiyah lazy to finish up this experience.......... Very bad experience for me the 1st timer. Rush back to spore 1st ferry the next day.
bro cockburn....share the same exp with u ......i went on 1 Jan 2011 morning from kukup,arrived at 8am there and agent ah boy quickly bring us to villa and choose girls.Fxxx they open min 650k-1 mil Rph (which normally 500k-700k)for one day bao.somemore the girls are not in good shape...no choice choose one 750k after discount reach hotel Maximilian and wait ....girls arrived by bike and enter room unpack,straight i ask to start mission...you know the girl i chose was like dead fish,no feel at all,damn it.i ask why she like that,she said all girls were celebrating new yr and countdown till morning...very tire..want to sleep..i complain to papi and he also try to defend them...

at nite i with my kakis eat and drink ourself and enjoy ......forget about the unhappiness...rush back to johor early morning first trip......remind all brothers remember dont go on public holidays and especially hari raya puasa,no girls available......hope all brothers boycott Tg Balai for 6 months and make them improve their services and attitude....we are spending on our hard earned money and we deserve good hospitality and respect..thanks all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1