The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Popular Dmax bia om raided...RIP...

Police raid downtown Saigon restaurant for drugs, 'sexy' services

By Quoc Thang May 13, 2018 | 11:43 am GMT+7

These services are available at many bars and restaurants in the city's tourist district.

Saigon police launched a dawn raid on a downtown restaurant on Sunday and arrested dozens of suspected drug users, including more than 50 waitresses.

Around 100 police officers blocked off Ton That Tung Street in District 1 from both ends before busting into the Dmax Restaurant, one of the most popular night hangouts in the downtown area.

The alarm system did not go off and dozens of waitresses in skimpy clothing were caught red-handed "playing" with drunk customers on sofas, police said.

All restaurant employees were taken away for drug tests.

The restaurant was fined for operating an unlicensed karaoke business, late opening and offering “sexy” services.

The raid was part of an operation to tighten “sensitive” business services, which can be found at many restaurant and bars in the tourist district.

Vietnam is considering lifting its late night curfew to 2 a.m. Most bars and nightclubs in Saigon, the country’s largest city, are now only allowed to serve until midnight.

Figures from Vietnam’s social affairs ministry show that Saigon has nearly 22,000 registered drug addicts, the highest number in the country and nearly 10 percent of the country’s total.

Drug use is banned in Vietnam, and producing and dealing in drugs are criminal offenses.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hon Thom Islet: a hidden pearl in the heart of Vietnam’s sea

A must-visit in addition to Phu Quoc

By Ha My / Tuoi Tre News Contributor Thursday, May 10, 2018, 18:00 GMT+7

Click to read
https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/features...sea/45545.html

Old 13-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Complete guide to the tipping culture in Vietnam

By Tuan Hoang, Khuong Van May 11, 2018 | 10:00 pm GMT+7

The concept of giving tips is still alien to the majority of Vietnamese people.

Tipping is not compulsory in Vietnam, and only tends to happen at high-end venues.

“70 percent of Vietnamese tourists don't tip or feel forced to spend money on tipping,” said Nguyen Mai Van, a long-time tour guide.

Tipping maybe popular in some parts of the world, but in Vietnam the culture of tipping is still in its infancy. Vietnamese people rarely tip in general, although women usually tip in hairdressers.

Giving tips in Vietnam depends on many factors, but is mainly based on the standard of service. In high-end international hotels or restaurants, tips are included in the bill, but customers can still offer more if they are happy with the service. Sadly, the same thing does not happen in less exclusive places, despite great quality and decent service. “Sometimes, tipping is a way to show people’s status,” Han said.

In tourist cities like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, tipping is more commonplace. However, the money sometimes doesn't always find its way to the service staff, so personal tips are recommended.

When Vietnamese people travel abroad, they have different ways of rewarding good service. For them, money is not necessarily the only way to tip. Alternatives can be some specialties or delicacies from Vietnam, and some people even gift drawings or pictures as a gesture of appreciation for professional service.

What about expats in Vietnam? How much should a foreign traveler tip and how should they do it? Well, since this is Vietnam, it might be a little bit complicated but this will walk you through it.

In restaurants: In most Vietnam’s restaurants, the standard service quality is lower than in other tourist destinations. Good service here can be rewarded with 5-15 percent of the bill; anything more is too much.

Taxis: This one is a little bit tricky. Some drivers in Vietnam might not be honest when it comes to money. They may assume that foreigners will not care about getting their change. You can tell the driver to keep the change if the service exceeds your expectations, but if you are unsatisfied then go ahead and get your change back.

Spas: Masseuses and spa staff mainly live off tips since their wages are pretty low, so they might get straight to the point and ask you for tips. Of course this is not encouraged. If you have good service then VND50,000-100,000 ($2.20-4.41) is reasonable.

Old 14-05-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Im00n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanna submit some review from my trip in Vietnam. Did not really have a good experience. Maybe because I not experience enough as a chiongster.

First play stop was to dai nam massage. Did not know of the service of the guys showering for you. Find it weird as no one mention before or I missed out this thread. But was there for the first time and went with the flow. Ended up needed to pay 150k for something I do not wish for and pressured I to. Before anyone say anything. I am weak willed and do not wish for anything to happen so I just go with the flow. Next is during the massage. The lady was pretty and hot, massage was decent but when the actual thing came, they just started without saying anything. So I stop her to nego the price. Saying 300k for hi. But she demanded for 400k. I was like, there is only less then 15mi. Left and I attempted to stay firm at 300k and her face instantly turn black. Such a turn off. And quickly ended. Some tips for in experience people like me.

Always ask for price before letting them proceed, don't look too needy or desperate. As my friend that went with me was saying no to the action and the massage lady just drop the price herself to 300k before happily doing it for him. Was kinda pissed for this.

Next I went to bui vien for some drinks. The pub and bar was decent. Was accompanied by some vb i knew online. Until they went home, me and my friend decided to visit a hostess bar after eating. Say some decent but loads of girl sitting outside this bar called blue sky or something. Initially wanted to visit crazy girl bar or 159 bar because of online review but saw prettier girl in blue sky. However I regretted it before 5 min of being inside. The moment there Sat down beside us, they asked for LD. I was like why not? That's how they stay or earn money. But the moment the drinks came, the finished it before 5 min and asked for a second one. When I rejected they left immediately. Not to mention they asked whether I wanted to go to hotel, i nicely rejected. So they are most likely prostitute working in the bar. So beware of those going to this so called sky blue beside 159 bar in bui vien.

Conclusion, do not go to bar where the girls ask for LD the moment they sit down. And if you see other bar packed but not the one with a lot of girls, most likely they are realistic bitches who want like 10 LD within 1 hour or even lesser.

And before anyone say I am dumb or anything I admit I am. As I was slightly drunk and was thinking with my small head. So let's skip those unnecessary remarks. Just and inexperience kiddo trying out Vietnam for the first time.

However I did enjoy the office bar near district 1. The lady not once asked for LD. Enjoyed my time there with 2 ladies and left with. Bill of 300k. Tip the ladies for the good time and left for glow skybar. I think I went too early. Around 10 or 11pm? Not much people was there. The service was nice buy as the internet mention. It is more like high end bar. Spend 600k there for 2 cocktail. Walk around to see the views and experience before leaving. Was kinda boring? For me I guess. Been here for 2 days so far. Enjoyed the places and food. But second day which was mostly disappointing. Just my 2 cents of Vietnam hcm so far
Old 14-05-2018, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Im00n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still going to be here for another 3 days. Any experience chiogster here in Vietnam here wanna help out a fellow clueless singaporean? Cos my experience here so far isn't that great other then the food and the office bar. Do pm me please?
Old 14-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
no vPower to wipe cockroach...

Have lah, I see you very the up up.....dump your Gazillions on them and practically kill them with the weight of all those $$$$

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
neber mind...Vietnam termed as "East Sea"...

The whole world should term it as East Sea, never even hear India trying to claim Indian Ocean is theirs

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
SG wedding if it starts on the dot then it will end early, unfortunately most guests have this mind set, no need to go early cause sure delay.... Guess same as Thai wedding, a lot stay back for drinks, dancing and singing. Cambodia wedding, go at 6pm, by 6.30 u can leave.

Wedding in Cambodia and Vietnam are good to 6c6c cause a lot of gers will put on make up.... a lot plain gers will look good during the wedding dinner. I discussing on city wedding in hotel or restaurant not those in tentage in small village

I only went once in Kampong Cham@Cambodia & blur like fark cos first time, somemore went in the middle of the day and was in a tentage by the roadside, hot like hell I only took 1 drink liao give my ang pow and went off without eating.....

Wetnam girls w/o make-up still damn jude au naturale but cambodian girls still lose out to them big time.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Impossible to wipe them out entirely.

They even survived the dinosaur extinction!

They did not just survived, they mutated to be the big arrogant farks they are today.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saigon restaurant owner jailed for overcharging Australian diner $30,000

By Hai Duyen May 11, 2018 | 03:07 pm GMT+7

23yo & already a restaurant owner???? suspiciously sounds like a paid Tua Pek Kong to me leh.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Popular Dmax bia om raided...RIP...

Police raid downtown Saigon restaurant for drugs, 'sexy' services

By Quoc Thang May 13, 2018 | 11:43 am GMT+7

Trust me, they wont close forever, they will be back in operation in a couple of days or weeks time

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im00n View Post
Wanna submit some review from my trip in Vietnam. Did not really have a good experience. Maybe because I not experience enough as a chiongster.

Paying 300k to 400k for a HJ in Dainam is already on the lower end side so you did not do that bad

17 shots for your humble contribution

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Have lah, I see you very the up up.....dump your Gazillions on them and practically kill them with the weight of all those $$$$

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
gazillions of farts have lah...$$$$ dun have lah...

Old 14-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
23yo & already a restaurant owner???? suspiciously sounds like a paid Tua Pek Kong to me leh.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
now we knew...at least hcm gahmen jial him to deter others...

Old 14-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Trust me, they wont close forever, they will be back in operation in a couple of days or weeks time

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Surely and sincerely I trust you...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1