The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
thomko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
this is what I did too with my Viet Wife , but however , I guessed PRC are different , they need to have a valid visa prior to entry irregardless of what purpose they are here ...
ya bro, i forgotten abt the visa req. for prc. If time constraint maybe better to register in jan/feb 2014...
Old 05-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is what I did too with my Viet Wife , but however , I guessed PRC are different , they need to have a valid visa prior to entry irregardless of what purpose they are here ...
PRC dun need visa to visit Singapore if stay up to 30 days...provided the person had not stayed within legal limit..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
thomko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
PRC dun need visa to visit Singapore if stay up to 30 days...provided the person had not stayed within legal limit..
seems like many sporeans are getting married to foreign spouses...just had a son mixture of singapore n filipino in jan. i put his race as chinese. lolxxx was thinking to put singapino.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Thanks bro for all the information!

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 06-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
V.Helper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyV.Helper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry Bro, but PRC nationals do need a visa and a return ticket to enter Singapore.

The visa grants them entry but not stay.
Without a valid visa or pass, they will be deported immediately at singapore customs point of entry.
Customs at point of entry will determine how long they can stay, normally they are given 30 days.
But there are also examples of which stay was not granted and were told to leave direct from point of entry, eg airport.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Helper View Post
Sorry Bro, but PRC nationals do need a visa and a return ticket to enter Singapore.

The visa grants them entry but not stay.
Without a valid visa or pass, they will be deported immediately at singapore customs point of entry.
Customs at point of entry will determine how long they can stay, normally they are given 30 days.
But there are also examples of which stay was not granted and were told to leave direct from point of entry, eg airport.
oops...thanks for correction...

here....i forgot to check...http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/ov...singapore.html

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
naiyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi does any bro here know whether my Thai wife as a ltvp+ can start a business like selling Thai food in hawker center or at coffee shop ? Thks in advance for advice
Old 15-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiyong View Post
Hi does any bro here know whether my Thai wife as a ltvp+ can start a business like selling Thai food in hawker center or at coffee shop ? Thks in advance for advice
Nope...... she need to get her PR first.
Of course she can do it on the quiet but why take the risk?
Old 16-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
not so bro, LTVP + allowed to work, just need to get letter of approval from MOM .. not done for anybody I know .. but .. more info at ICA Site ..

LTVP+ holders will be eligible for a longer period of residency in Singapore. The LTVP+ will be for a duration of three years in the first instance and will be for up to five years for each subsequent renewal. LTVP+ holders will enjoy healthcare subsidies for inpatient services at restructured hospitals, which will currently be set at a level close to that for Permanent Residents. In addition, we will make it easier for LTVP+ holders to seek work here. Their prospective employer will apply to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) for a Letter of Consent (LOC), instead of an Employment/S Pass or Work Permit, for them. LTVP+ holders who are issued with LOCs will not be counted against the foreign worker quota of their employers. Their employers are also not required to pay foreign workers’ levy for them
Old 16-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karoosel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomko View Post
seems like many sporeans are getting married to foreign spouses...just had a son mixture of singapore n filipino in jan. i put his race as chinese. lolxxx was thinking to put singapino.
HAHAHA! Congratulations to you! We are having a "singapina" in a few weeks time ^.^
Old 16-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
supergirl2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomko View Post

Haha singapino. My friend's wife also philipine got baby. The PR approve v fast 1 in just 2 months. Can apply for your wifey.
Old 16-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Start Business Need to get PR first ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
not so bro, LTVP + allowed to work, just need to get letter of approval from MOM .. not done for anybody I know .. but .. more info at ICA Site ..

LTVP+ holders will be eligible for a longer period of residency in Singapore. The LTVP+ will be for a duration of three years in the first instance and will be for up to five years for each subsequent renewal. LTVP+ holders will enjoy healthcare subsidies for inpatient services at restructured hospitals, which will currently be set at a level close to that for Permanent Residents. In addition, we will make it easier for LTVP+ holders to seek work here. Their prospective employer will apply to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) for a Letter of Consent (LOC), instead of an Employment/S Pass or Work Permit, for them. LTVP+ holders who are issued with LOCs will not be counted against the foreign worker quota of their employers. Their employers are also not required to pay foreign workers’ levy for them
This is for those who wanna works for people and get employed ...

the qn asked is "Start a business / Self-Employed " = How ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiyong View Post

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
Walex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good piece of information
Old 16-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Start Business Need to get PR first ???

This is for those who wanna works for people and get employed ...

the qn asked is "Start a business / Self-Employed " = How ???
Start business need to register with ACRA for license....... depending on what type of business will have different types of requirements. Some types of business only Citizens / PRs allowed to do while some others are open to foreigners.

Hawker licenses are issued to Singaporeans only (but there are 1001 ways to get around this requirement so that's why you see so many foreigner hawkers nowadays)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1