The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
naiyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Start business need to register with ACRA for license....... depending on what type of business will have different types of requirements. Some types of business only Citizens / PRs allowed to do while some others are open to foreigners.

Hawker licenses are issued to Singaporeans only (but there are 1001 ways to get around this requirement so that's why you see so many foreigner hawkers nowadays)

Hi u know how to get ard this requirement ??? If possible can Pm me thks
Old 17-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Start business need to register with ACRA for license....... depending on what type of business will have different types of requirements. Some types of business only Citizens / PRs allowed to do while some others are open to foreigners.

Hawker licenses are issued to Singaporeans only (but there are 1001 ways to get around this requirement so that's why you see so many foreigner hawkers nowadays)
but, if want to get an Entre-pass on the company, tough times .. tightened rules ..

well, you may know some things .. as I don't know alternate for Entre Pass ..
Old 21-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
thomko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karoosel View Post
HAHAHA! Congratulations to you! We are having a "singapina" in a few weeks time ^.^
hi, congrats on ur singapina... hmnn no need army... my singapino must..hayyyy..
Old 21-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl2011 View Post
Haha singapino. My friend's wife also philipine got baby. The PR approve v fast 1 in just 2 months. Can apply for your wifey.
yup, will try to apply pr soon... thks for advice..
Old 21-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiyong View Post
Hi does any bro here know whether my Thai wife as a ltvp+ can start a business like selling Thai food in hawker center or at coffee shop ? Thks in advance for advice
Q31:   As an LTVP+ holder, can I set up a business by applying for an LOC?A31:  No, the LOC is not meant for LTVP+ holders to set up his or her own business.  It is for him or her to be working as an employee for a locally-registered company in Singapore.
Old 24-10-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jin3001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, my online Visa SAVE application just got rejected yesterday, she had never kana caught before.. it has been 2 years already since we last met, i went to china see her all this time, but due to work cannot go on leave anymore. can anyone teach me how can i appeal or what should i do to make ICA approve her come to Singapore for visit trip?

30 days trip will be super happy for me.

Old 24-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin3001 View Post
Hi, my online Visa SAVE application just got rejected yesterday, she had never kana caught before.. it has been 2 years already since we last met, i went to china see her all this time, but due to work cannot go on leave anymore. can anyone teach me how can i appeal or what should i do to make ICA approve her come to Singapore for visit trip?

you can print form 14A, and do a manual submission at ICA .. from what i know ..
Old 24-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
think 2 yrs is a long time since you last met her...she may not had told you the truth and she may had blacklisted by ICA...this is my personal opinion...no harm to submit another visa application...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
think 2 yrs is a long time since you last met her...she may not had told you the truth and she may had blacklisted by ICA...this is my personal opinion...no harm to submit another visa application...
There was a case where my PRC colleague's cousin just finished her university and wanted to come over for a visit as she had never been to Singapore. However her application for a visa kept getting rejected....... my colleague kept pestering the ICA for the reason to reject his cousin's application and finally he had an answer from them. Apparently on their records she was arrested and deported from Singapore a couple of years ago but since it was impossible as she had never been overseas to this part of the world, my colleague hired a PI to look into the matter.

They were shocked at the PI's finding. He managed to get a photocopy of the "arrested PRC" passport and the name on it was his cousin's but the photograph was that of his aunt. Apparently his cousin's mother had used his cousin's passport with her own photo to come to Singapore and was caught, deported and blacklisted.
Old 24-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
They were shocked at the PI's finding. He managed to get a photocopy of the "arrested PRC" passport and the name on it was his cousin's but the photograph was that of his aunt. Apparently his cousin's mother had used his cousin's passport with her own photo to come to Singapore and was caught, deported and blacklisted.
haha...many possibilities for black listings....you had just stated one possible way...

used to know a prc girl in 2004...she went home and did another passport by using one of cousin ID and name but her photos....ultimately she was caught and finger printed...she was barred from entering singapore even with new passport...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-10-2013, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
There was a case where my PRC colleague's cousin just finished her university and wanted to come over for a visit as she had never been to Singapore. However her application for a visa kept getting rejected....... my colleague kept pestering the ICA for the reason to reject his cousin's application and finally he had an answer from them. Apparently on their records she was arrested and deported from Singapore a couple of years ago but since it was impossible as she had never been overseas to this part of the world, my colleague hired a PI to look into the matter.

Anything is possible in China, esp with $$$....
Old 25-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Since the normal route of applying for a ViSA fails. You have to submit an appeal letter over the counter ......

You can write an appeal letter and drop it over the counter or drop it in their letters/documents drop off counter if you don't have the time to meet with the officer.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Any brudders with PRC wives here? PM me?
Old 20-11-2013, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
saphire744 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Any brudders with PRC wives here? PM me?
I have. ROM on April.
Old 21-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Marco_Polo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
I maybe wrong. IMS/DXXXXX is issued when caught during raids/checks etc. IMS/WXXXXX is refused entry by ICA. Both are ban status. Starting point for ban period range from 1yr to 3yr and it's extendable.

S1 and AXXX are restrictions stamps prior to stringent data profiling.
Hi bro how abt ims/vxx? Any bro know what does this mean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1