The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Hi Bros,

I have submitted the LTVP application for my wife in mid March and till date, it is still pending and remark is "receiving attention", been 2 months +.

I understand that their general reply time is 6-8 weeks and we have already gone for a further 30 days extension prior to the initial extended 89 days visit pass given.

Just to check, for fellow bros whom have gone through this LTVP application, what is the normal reply time that you received from ICA?

Should I write an email to them seeking for further updates?

Look forward to your advice. Thanks & Cheers.
Old 26-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyAsia View Post
Hi Bros,

I have submitted the LTVP application for my wife in mid March and till date, it is still pending and remark is "receiving attention", been 2 months +.

I understand that their general reply time is 6-8 weeks and we have already gone for a further 30 days extension prior to the initial extended 89 days visit pass given.

Just to check, for fellow bros whom have gone through this LTVP application, what is the normal reply time that you received from ICA?

wait lah bro,now May only.They have their own sweet time to reply to u.There is no time frame.Some within 2 months and some can be 4 to 6 months.

Write a e mail,u think they pay attention to your e mail?

They have tons and tons of application
Old 26-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you can write in in two months time to seek for Updates, certainly not now, good luck to you then
Old 26-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

applied for my mrs in end feb,gt a 'approved-in-principal' reply on é fifth wk & pay é issuance fee.
then required to prepare a list of docu wich ica attached & b printed out,translation wil b neccess for those arent in ang moh.
u hv a 2mths window, bt wil stil require xtention for her short term pass if it xpire within é time frame,é email doesnt auto xtend her stay.
final step wil b makin appt for verification of these papers & collect her green card.
Old 27-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
applied for my mrs in end feb,gt a 'approved-in-principal' reply on é fifth wk & pay é issuance fee.
then required to prepare a list of docu wich ica attached & b printed out,translation wil b neccess for those arent in ang moh.
u hv a 2mths window, bt wil stil require xtention for her short term pass if it xpire within é time frame,é email doesnt auto xtend her stay.
final step wil b makin appt for verification of these papers & collect her green card.
Thanks for all the reply.

Yes, I applied in mid Mar, received their email reply about 5 weeks later, but not a "approved in principal" reply, rather a reply asking me to provide a list of documents e.t.c. of myself and my mrs.

Printed out all the required documents, translated all those that needs to be done so, and have met up with the officer over at the counter to verify and submit these documents.

Just curious, is the verification and submission of these documents going to be on the same day the green card is issued?
Old 27-05-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for all the reply.

Yes, I applied in mid Mar, received their email reply about 5 weeks later, but not a "approved in principal" reply, rather a reply asking me to provide a list of documents e.t.c. of myself and my mrs.

Printed out all the required documents, translated all those that needs to be done so, and have met up with the officer over at the counter to verify and submit these documents.

Just curious, is the verification and submission of these documents going to be on the same day the green card is issued?
for my case,green card was issued on é same day. in fact,it was 'made-on-spot'.
Old 27-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No worry, as long as it not a reject letter it worth waiting. FYI, My bx just got her PR after almost 18 months of application
Old 27-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
Perhaps you can write in in two months time to seek for Updates, certainly not now, good luck to you then
maybe coincidence ... but some people enquiry by email, and within a week rejection letter comes ...

a better approach is, if you have changes like pay rise, or wife enrolled in study etc, send the info by post ..

is all I can think of ..
Old 29-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
maybe coincidence ... but some people enquiry by email, and within a week rejection letter comes ...

a better approach is, if you have changes like pay rise, or wife enrolled in study etc, send the info by post ..

is all I can think of ..
It's better to send by post as all mail goes to the mail room where it is processed and distributed to the various officers.
If you send by email, if the officer never open his email or got transferred out, then your email will remain unread and stored in the server.
Old 30-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dopodpapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife LTVP will expire in Aug 2014. When should I go and renew? Would appreciate if any bro can shed some light on this as this is the 1st time I am renewing the LTVP. Cheers!!!
Old 31-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopodpapa View Post
My wife LTVP will expire in Aug 2014. When should I go and renew? Would appreciate if any bro can shed some light on this as this is the 1st time I am renewing the LTVP. Cheers!!!
Normally renewal is faster as long as there is no problem with your wife while staying here.I normally do it 2 months before the expiry date to play safe so i should say give yourself at least 2 months
Old 31-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dopodpapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Normally renewal is faster as long as there is no problem with your wife while staying here.I normally do it 2 months before the expiry date to play safe so i should say give yourself at least 2 months
Thanks for your kind reply...
Old 02-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aburthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need some advise,

WL first came Sg somewhere early-August last yr on 2mth SVP, went back early cot then came back end oct with 6mth singer pass, midway thru was caught n send back home country. Any idea would she be able to apply 2mth SVP to come here again? or if she want to come here with a proper WP n a real legitimate job here, any chances for her? If really ban, how long would that be coz have tried checking with ICA they wouldn't reveal anything.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aburthen View Post
Need some advise,

WL first came Sg somewhere early-August last yr on 2mth SVP, went back early cot then came back end oct with 6mth singer pass, midway thru was caught n send back home country. Any idea would she be able to apply 2mth SVP to come here again? or if she want to come here with a proper WP n a real legitimate job here, any chances for her? If really ban, how long would that be coz have tried checking with ICA they wouldn't reveal anything.
not to b wet blanket, if she was caught violated regulations,chances of future applications of any sort r very slimed chance...not say impossible,bt definitely wt b smooth,appeal & appeals of any sorta means r the way to go.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aburthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
not to b wet blanket, if she was caught violated regulations,chances of future applications of any sort r very slimed chance...not say impossible,bt definitely wt b smooth,appeal & appeals of any sorta means r the way to go.

Thks for reply, hope it won't be shitty to allow her come here then reach airport Kena ask to go back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1