The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post

So my question, perhaps never mind ex-WL or not, but 1) What severity it is for someone [anyone] who enters Sg with a fake pp in the past and now enters again with a real pp? 2) Anyway to redeem the wrong now? 3) How to best redeem?
Bro, only way to 'redeem' is for her to serve time.....Singapore law no such thing as 法外有情.....so dun ever risk it.....
Old 02-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

sian, my last appeal for my PRC gf to come over for marriage fails again.
really dunno wat to do liao.

Last appeal, ICA officers ask for my income/cpf/work statement (more than $40k a year) and i also provided chinese docs proving my gf owns a company with gross revenue of $5m rmb.
provide statement saying i can give security bonds and stuff..

still fail. look like I really have to migrate after all.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
sian, my last appeal for my PRC gf to come over for marriage fails again.
really dunno wat to do liao.

Last appeal, ICA officers ask for my income/cpf/work statement (more than $40k a year) and i also provided chinese docs proving my gf owns a company with gross revenue of $5m rmb.
provide statement saying i can give security bonds and stuff..

Needless to Say more ... Continue to Appeal ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Bro, thanks for taking time to dig into the past & response to my question

For my case, she is out of the ban period & never arrested. She is just one ex-WL who completed the tour of duty, but using a fake pp during that period. So I'm guessing that if she'll be questioned on entry by declaring she had previously used/worked here using a fake pp, she will still be charged as anyone else that enters the country with a fake one; the ex-WL status will complicates matter more.
N
So my question, perhaps never mind ex-WL or not, but 1) What severity it is for someone [anyone] who enters Sg with a fake pp in the past and now enters again with a real pp? 2) Anyway to redeem the wrong now? 3) How to best redeem?
I'm apologetic if my quoted judgment case doesn't apply to you fully.

But due to her ex-WL status that will qualify her under a restriction order not amounting to a removal order, her case of previous false declaration will be liable under the limbs of s.57(1) (f) or (k) punishable under s.57(1)(vi) of the Immigration Act, Cap 133, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $4,000.

Sorry bro, there's no way to redeem her "previous wrong". She does not have an exceptional grounds or valid mitigation. The court will impose a deterrent sentence for offences of this nature.

She has to weight the pros and cons and the consequences before coming here.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
Like some bros mentioned. Dont give up yet!

With the recent big hoo haa on immigration policy by singkies, ICA had to play her part. A point to note there. Therefore, u mustnt give up hope. Try and appeal again.

Thank you
Old 03-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
I'm apologetic if my quoted judgment case doesn't apply to you fully.
:
:
Sorry bro, there's no way to redeem her "previous wrong". She does not have an exceptional grounds or valid mitigation. The court will impose a deterrent sentence for offences of this nature.
Bro, very cim with all the legal terms but I thank you for sharing your knowledge. Would up ur rep pts again if not for the limit, so I hope others will do so on my behalf and I'll reimburse the pts
Old 03-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know what is the minimum period to stay away after being U-turn?
No reasons given, no chop on passport and no verbal warning whatsoever.
Have seen some U-turned then few weeks can re-enter liao.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
I maybe wrong. IMS/DXXXXX is issued when caught during raids/checks etc. IMS/WXXXXX is refused entry by ICA. Both are ban status. Starting point for ban period range from 1yr to 3yr and it's extendable.

S1 and AXXX are restrictions stamps prior to stringent data profiling.
Anyone can enlighten what if passport chop with W2? What is the meaning?
Old 03-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Anyone know what is the minimum period to stay away after being U-turn?
No reasons given, no chop on passport and no verbal warning whatsoever.
Have seen some U-turned then few weeks can re-enter liao.
i have friends who return after 1 week via different airlines and terminal ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Pardon me but different airline and terminal makes a difference?

If there is a criteria fixed set of guidelines then makes life easier....

Supposed say cannot stay more than 180 days in a year, no more than how many multiple entries per year etc....then not so bad la.

All guess work and no fixed rules....knn cheebye always tikum tikum whenever come in.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to add on....there is also a standard letter that was given to her but not stated anything. Just a standard letter to say that she was u-turned but no reasons indicated.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to add on....there is also a standard letter that was given to her but not stated anything. Just a standard letter to say that she was u-turned but no reasons indicated.
The letter will NOT specified the "REAL" reason(s) ... only SOP clauses will be stated ... Likewise even if it's Banned.

YOu have to read the letter carefully ... If it is a 'Refused Entry' Letter, likelihood there will be Ban.

IF it is Not , then can try coming in again after 'few' weeks ... advised is to change another carrier ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pardon me but different airline and terminal makes a difference?

If there is a criteria fixed set of guidelines then makes life easier....

Supposed say cannot stay more than 180 days in a year, no more than how many multiple entries per year etc....then not so bad la.

All guess work and no fixed rules....knn cheebye always tikum tikum whenever come in.
Well .. what to do ...

Some of my friends came in by tiger and was rejected entry .. so subsequent entry .. they upgrade to SIA and surprisingly to me, they manage to enter SG ...

Although system is linked , but I dun understand why the diffrence ...

so 'good luck'

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
The letter will NOT specified the "REAL" reason(s) ... only SOP clauses will be stated ... Likewise even if it's Banned.

YOu have to read the letter carefully ... If it is a 'Refused Entry' Letter, likelihood there will be Ban.

IF it is Not , then can try coming in again after 'few' weeks ... advised is to change another carrier ...
Thank you bro.
Can elaborate more on this letter?
'Refused Entry' vis-a-vis other type of letter.
I will get the actual letter to take a look.
How long the ban if it's a refused entry letter?
Old 03-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well .. what to do ...

Some of my friends came in by tiger and was rejected entry .. so subsequent entry .. they upgrade to SIA and surprisingly to me, they manage to enter SG ...

Although system is linked , but I dun understand why the diffrence ...

so 'good luck'
Bro i have tried most methods but none is a confirmed workable.

Came in on business class also went office but managed to enter.
Came by package tour stay in 5 star hotel but visa only 7 days.
Just in Sept bought grandstand tickets to F1 to show as proof also chop 7 days.
Raffles hospital medical tourism for checkup also allowed 7 days, extension rejected.
Came in did last trip shopping of $20K claims of GST receipts to show and this trip cash $10K with credit cards also U-turned.

Tell me what to do anymore?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1