The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
No issue receipt? If its true, can bring this matter up to higher level. Payments made to government sector, sure got receipts. Unlike Msia/Indonesia.
Yes. Supposedly fine for overstay for one month.
Allow to pass immigration and board plane but money took liao no receipt or anything but got verbal warning not to return.
Knn suspect is someone 'arm kang'.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Allow to pass immigration and board plane but money took liao no receipt or anything but got verbal warning not to return.
Can write to ICA and ask why no receipt issued?
Old 05-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Such thing rarely happen in Singkieland.

But if its really true, this is the best time and opportunity to bash ICA up!

U should get the officers name and write in to their department right away!

Thank you
Old 05-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Such thing rarely happen in Singkieland.

But if its really true, this is the best time and opportunity to bash ICA up!

U should get the officers name and write in to their department right away!
Problem is Gf was clueless....and this happened quite some time ago.
Need CCTV to ID coz she totally cannot remember face and from what she told me this fellow could be a cisco/aetos guard/airport police? Anyone can confirm if the ICA counter has non ICA staff manning it? I am thinking she mistook ICA uniform as being police also. I am referring to the long counter at the side of all passport counters.

Also to those who say not common, I have heard similar incidents of no receipts issued (at least 2-3 other incidents).
I personally saw once 2 PRCs making a scene at the counter demanding receipt for paying some sort of fine (remembered the amount was $450)....the officer was trying to calm them down....
Old 05-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Problem is Gf was clueless....and this happened quite some time ago.
Need CCTV to ID coz she totally cannot remember face and from what she told me this fellow could be a cisco/aetos guard/airport police? Anyone can confirm if the ICA counter has non ICA staff manning it? I am thinking she mistook ICA uniform as being police also. I am referring to the long counter at the side of all passport counters.

Also to those who say not common, I have heard similar incidents of no receipts issued (at least 2-3 other incidents).
I personally saw once 2 PRCs making a scene at the counter demanding receipt for paying some sort of fine (remembered the amount was $450)....the officer was trying to calm them down....
There is always someone who wear the dark ICA uniform manning the counter. CISCO or AETOS (Under the subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) cannot issue a immigration violation to the offender. Only ICA people are allowed to do so.

And there is always a receipt, G 56-SPF (1/04), someone sign on behalf of commissioner of ICA, and a Form A (white paper) of "Offer of Composition under Section 59 issued to the offender if he/she commit some sections under chapter 133 of immigration act. (for example overstaying)

If the offender didn't receive such as I mentioned, this is a serious violation. Can complain to MHA.

Last edited by Schenker; 05-11-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
how to? no new information... i gave them all they requested.
already sent proof that my gf owns a company grossing $5m revenue in 2010.
like tat still cannot???
When u continue to appeal again , they will ask for additional documents ...

They will not 1 time ask you for all documents ... When I appeal n re-appeal for another 3 times .. The 3 times they are me for new n different documents ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Can write to ICA and ask why no receipt issued?
I think sometimes for electronic payments no receipt issued. You are asked to check your bank account.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Stupid officer damn useless, calm them for wat? PRCs dun listen to reasoning one. They should learn from the Malaysian Immigration.

I was in JB and oredi cleared immigration and was waiting for my buddy to clear, while waiting I heard some commotion and saw at the side of the immigration checkpoint one group of PRCs from one of the lanes shouting at the counter officer..... this went on for some time until a chinese immigration officer came out from the office and approached the group. He pointed to the PRC shouting the loudest and asked her to come over....... she came towards him and immediately he handcuffed her before she can say anything. He then told the group of PRCs they will oso be arrested if they continue creating nuisance.... "this is not china, we have laws here".

The rest of the PRCs immediately quieten down and kuai kuai joined the queue behind the counter.

Malaysia Boleh !
Old 05-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think sometimes for electronic payments no receipt issued. You are asked to check your bank account.
Anyway my gf paid in cash....
I was wondering what if she really dun have the 300....
I will not pursue this as currently am trying to appeal her recent u-turn.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyway my gf paid in cash....
I was wondering what if she really dun have the 300....
I will not pursue this as currently am trying to appeal her recent u-turn.
Good luck.
Old 21-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
bro_bear1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbro_bear1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry if I post in the wrong thread. I know a PRC who is a singapore PR, recently she is caught provided HJ for customer.. (customer admitted to AV). Will her PR status be revoked ?
Old 22-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro_bear1977 View Post
Sorry if I post in the wrong thread. I know a PRC who is a singapore PR, recently she is caught provided HJ for customer.. (customer admitted to AV). Will her PR status be revoked ?
haha...her hubby will be informed lor...will give a 1st warning...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
excudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did a rather stupid attempt today.

viet gf - caught 3 years back working at gl pub.
I booked a ROM date 5 Dec. 30 Nov appt to go ROM centre to do declaration and submit documents.

today tried to bring her in with ROM letter and a letter by myself stating the details and responsible for her stay, mobile stated also they don't bother to call.

still.. cannot enter. fly back to viet next day.
write in appeal also rejected as usual.
hai.. what to do next? heard from somewhere wait for 5 years, the bad record will be clear, how true is that any bros know?
Old 27-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by excudus View Post
Did a rather stupid attempt today.

viet gf - caught 3 years back working at gl pub.
I booked a ROM date 5 Dec. 30 Nov appt to go ROM centre to do declaration and submit documents.

today tried to bring her in with ROM letter and a letter by myself stating the details and responsible for her stay, mobile stated also they don't bother to call.

still.. cannot enter. fly back to viet next day.
write in appeal also rejected as usual.
hai.. what to do next? heard from somewhere wait for 5 years, the bad record will be clear, how true is that any bros know?
Was she charged with the offence?

Does this mean that she can't enter Singapore even for ROM?

Could it be because it is still way early? I have heard that ICA only allows entry 1 to 2 days before the actual ROM date.

Is ICA trying to play GOD?
Old 28-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
excudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Was she charged with the offence?

Does this mean that she can't enter Singapore even for ROM?

Could it be because it is still way early? I have heard that ICA only allows entry 1 to 2 days before the actual ROM date.

Is ICA trying to play GOD?
charged with offence? no charge thu, only send back to home country.

for my case, i filed for a notice of marriage, booked 5 Dec as Solemnization day and it's successful.
given a appt date for vertification and statutory declaration on 30 Nov which require both parties(me and gf) to attend.

Thus we tried to enter to sillypore today (three days before the appt), but still cannot enter. As usual, no reason given, asked to call ICQ which we all know is meaningless..

My next move - skip 'seek MP's help' move, email straight to PMO for assistance, if still cannot then LL liao.

Thought of putting these points in the email:
- Of cos, deeply in love with each other and together for 3 years, flying to HCM once every 1 to 2 months. Now wish to register marriage in Singapore (cos i am singaporean but too bad consider middle class only, not White colour class).
- not planning to register marriage in Vietnam since not recognize by sillypore?
- Write in appeal to ICA is waste of paper and printer ink as they are very 'helpful' and 'strict'.
Appeals reject, reason Confidential.
- The ban period as advised was 1 year, now 3 years has passed, still cannot enter? is it ban for life?
- Ask ICQ's advice for ban period, also Top Secret level thingy, so my gf and i suppose to wait.. and wait... and wait?
- finally, hope AH GONG can help..

need to draft a swee swee email before sending out to PMO..
know that this might make thing turn worse for my case but no other straightforward choice i guess.

Sorry for ranting, cos abit dulan now as ROM thingy also affected and gf is now spending the nite at the bloody airport office.
ROM date cannot cancel. If date lapse, after 6 months then can book again!

ICA GOD? no they are just DOG, but is a DOG which i can't argue with.
LOL I sux... anyway why bother to talk sense or reason with a DOG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1