The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2007, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeyeNoord View Post
you are beg taikor?
yo bro, pls dun simply say hor.... I super simall potato nia.... later all taikorz diu me upside down... Anyway, if u r looking for BEG certification, pls look for BEG Chairman, DryDust. He's the taikor for BEG....
Old 14-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
FeyeNoord is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
yo bro, pls dun simply say hor.... I super simall potato nia.... later all taikorz diu me upside down... Anyway, if u r looking for BEG certification, pls look for BEG Chairman, DryDust. He's the taikor for BEG....
but yesterday u did graduated for beg
Old 14-11-2007, 09:51 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U went tarma yest right? How come no fr keh?? hur hur hur

and that ah qua who lean on ur car in mentari... u took him right? How come no this 1 also no fr keh?
Old 14-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
U went tarma yest right? How come no fr keh?? hur hur hur

and that ah qua who lean on ur car in mentari... u took him right? How come no this 1 also no fr keh?
nia seng u.... early early.... sms kacau me already.... u so eng ar today... was rushing to finish summit my report lar..... hur hur hur.... FR write later lar.... actually i dont really consider yest incident as tarma.... T________T more like "sueng jor chat suen" (go up thieves' boat = kena cheated) lolx... but now i learnt my lesson.... MUAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>_<;;; OMG! im not into ah kuas ok.... but after that u took StevieG to Romeo or ah kua BBBJ since u told me ah kua's BBBJ very shiouk one.... so where's ur FR???? hur hur hur....
Old 14-11-2007, 10:13 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
>_<;;; OMG! im not into ah kuas ok.... but after that u took StevieG to Romeo or ah kua BBBJ since u told me ah kua's BBBJ very shiouk one.... so where's ur FR???? hur hur hur....
but he lean on ur car woh... then how u escape from him? hur hur hur..

talking abt super itchy, he was so sked when we drove by and i opend the car window.. he gave gas, spin wheels somemore... hahaha.
Old 14-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
but he lean on ur car woh... then how u escape from him? hur hur hur..

talking abt super itchy, he was so sked when we drove by and i opend the car window.. he gave gas, spin wheels somemore... hahaha.
Easy lar... press the button to unlock my car... got sound one mah... then he "sek jou" lar... walk off from my car lar... see my face also he knows tht im not into ah kuas so dont even bother to look and ask me.... MUAHhahahahaha.... but hor.... sifu DK, if it was u who's car was being leaned by an ah kua, im very sure he'll pester u since u like ah kua BBBJ... they can feel it... jus like how gay partners senses other gays.... lolx.... now i know y u dun park ur car there and park near McD liao.... once ah kua lean on ur car... teng teng teng..... there goes.... u'll have to spend at least 10mins for BBBJ.... hehehe....

aiya... nothing to be scared about lar unless they unzip my pants lar... but some of the ah kuas tht i've encountered in JB during my uni days, they are quite nice to talk to lar... My friend often likes to unwind his window to grab their "boobs".... Some of them even explain how and where they got it done and so on lar...
Old 15-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kapoh39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Peng Hwa last nite with a few friends and heard from some of the ladies there that Peng Hwa is going to be relocated to another area. Any bros here knows about whether this is true or not?
Old 17-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
H-suru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard more or less the same thing. Can any bros confirm this?
Old 17-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
fc69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The new location is a par 5 away.
Old 18-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
taihua338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro,

Where? just name the new place leh. Sure will go and try this week. !
Old 25-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Field Report EE 1

Went to PW on Monday around 5pm and the place was already crowded. Found a table and looked around. A lot of 30+~40+ type MILF. No SYT. After less then 5 mins a tall girl of about 26+ ask if she could sit. Started chatting and have a coupe of bottles of beer. Seems this girl EE could drink and broke out my hip flask of scotch wiskey and we finished it. She told me she spotted me as I was walking in and stalked me to the table hehehe. We went to her apartment nearby. The appartment was shaired with another girl (did not see) and had 2 rooms. We has a bit to drink earlier and had a good session thoug she does not do BJ. Face wise she is no great beauty but has a hot body, tall, slim and good size (my type B+) boobs. Showered together. Bonk in missionary for first 15min, change to cowgirl for 5min, finished missionary. Total 40mins. Ask if she do Overight (ON) she says sometimes and depends on cusomers. I ask her fr on tomorrow (tuesday). ON FR will be next.
Showered together and book out.

Name: EE
Looks: 6.5
Body: 7.5
Height: 1.7m Tall
Boobs: B+
BJ: NA
FJ: 8 with GF feeling
Frenching: Some.
Damage: RM100(ST) and 300(ON)
Old 25-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Field Report EE 2

Arrange for EE to call tuesday night. She called at 11pm and said she knock off early and can come over. Told the taxi driver over the mobile my hotel in Bukit Bintang. She arrived within 20mins.
In the rom we had a few drinks and Talkcock to break the ice. After midnight action starts. She cat lick me but still no BJ. I licked her back and start to pump her when she is wet. After 2 rounds we both fell asleep (Getting old lieow) and has another round in the morning.
We has breakfast at 11am at the foodcourt near the hotel and parted at noon. I ask her when PW will move she said there is rumour that it should be end of the month but the operators will not easily move as it is a gold mine and will contest the eviction. So PW may still operate for the time being (may stratch for months Malaysia bolah style). To all bro, cheong PW while it last. Happy hunting.
Old 25-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah... seems like PW standard is improving.. maybe next TCSS should be at PW!
Old 25-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

To Bro TD0620G,

Yup, still worth the trip. I spotted a tall, slim girl about 26+ many tables away on monday. Pity too many tables away and EE was sittng with me at that time. There are gems there amoungth the weeds.
Old 26-11-2007, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
wah... seems like PW standard is improving.. maybe next TCSS should be at PW! ......
If it's held there, I think our LCB will fly down to attend!!!
his favourite place to drink beers now!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1