The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Who ask you skin itchy use WeChat to find bonks?
Too many ladyboys on social Apps.

As many have mentioned it's easier to find commercial sex establishments than police stations in Thailand.

How to know?

Pull down panties and inspect loh.
Gloves optional.
Hope you don't kena bukkake while you're at it.

By the way check out uncle naemlo's tirak.
His beloved chio bu Nong Ploy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya, no one can replace her.
Old 15-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Page and page after food? lol.
Old 15-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Wow...u suddenly popped up!
5555...bro u out of Ur cave Liao? Mastered simi new skill this time...555
Wait for me bro....I climb up the mountain to look for u to learn new skill master jedi.
Had to come down mountain to find fresh blood but kns see only all the stealth talk....no real FRs or sharing of lobangs anymore....sigh...

Quote:
Mountain Turtle Tour have or not?
Uncle u want me kena branded stealth tour operator jing jing ah??
Old 15-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

25 March till 28 March 2015 BKK anyone ?
Old 15-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 18
bluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to behold

Hi any bros can help out with any recommendations for kapoo massage in bkk? Preferably with address. Thanks in advance.
Old 15-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemooner View Post
Hi any bros can help out with any recommendations for kapoo massage in bkk? Preferably with address. Thanks in advance.
I thought they were mentioned....
Old 16-02-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
leoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Massage

hi all.
can you recommend me the best massage joint? (sex definitely)

struggling between choosing nuru. ( annie/ bamboo/ nataree)
or straight up FJ place. (mango / tulip/ snowwhite)

any tips bros?
greatly appreciated
Old 16-02-2015, 04:12 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ladyboys

Quote:
Bro Soopafly how have you been?

MIA for so long!
555+ Still around, mostly look-see look-see, and keeping hum-sup stuff to myself

Old 16-02-2015, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemooner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I thought they were mentioned....
Bro Bluemooner probably needs an extra helping hand

There are kapoo joints along Sukumvit, around RCA and Lad Phrao. Addresses? No one will be able to share with you openly here. You might want to try khun google for that!

Old 16-02-2015, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Fujik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having lurked here for some time and having been the recipient of some valuable info / recommendations such as the Huai Khwang District, CCK Spa, X-space, I hope my first newbie FR (I still definitely consider myself a newbie) will be of some benefit. Also would appreciate any advice on my current adventure, as well as my FR

For background, this is my first solo adventure to BKK. Usually I come with 1 or 2 friends, and mongering is more of a side activity to shopping/eating/massage.

Day 1

Touched down, checked in, went to find food, felt a little under the weather so stayed in.

Day 2

Decided I had enough of being sick and ventured out at night. Went to NEP because, as cliche as the place is, it felt safe for a solo venture.

Checked out Playskool on the ground level first. Not too impressed by the girls, and they seemed to be fawning over only the Japs / regulars. Finished my beer and left.

Went to Rainbow 4 next. It was super crowded and for good reason. I estimate 30-40 girls on rotation and 30%-40% was a 7/10 and up (beer, dim lighting may be relevant). Quite a number had boob jobs and braces tho.

After a few Tigers and sensing it was getting late (1am), plucked up the courage to signal to a girl who seemed quite cute and cheerful enough. Talked for a bit, she ordered 1 Tequila Shot and decided to BF her at 600 baht. Her asking price was 3k, which dropped to 2.5k, for what I assume was a ST. Talked to an ang moh seated next to me earlier who told me that his BF was 600, and 3k to get her back to his hotel.

At my girl's suggestion, went to a nearby club first called Climax (after hours club?). Did not really mind as I find that it helps with GFE. The band was pretty good and played a decent amount of English hits. Entry was 450 baht though, with 1 drink

Proceeded to hotel thereafter and wasted no time in the room as she was still in her short tube dress and G-string which totally did it for me. Sucked her boobs (not v big, B cup) and fingered her (shaven) while she stroked me to full mast. She then rode me quite enthusiastically before I flipped her over and finished in missionary.

She ended up staying the night but I did not feel up for a second round. Not bad to not wake up alone on V day I guess. Decided to pay her 3k and she left, asking me to go visit her at Rainbow 4 again.

---

Rest of FR TBC, in case it gets too long, and pending any comments about my FR structure/details.
Old 16-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Any1 will be in bangkok for the CNY? haha. i will be there. Drop me a PM if you wanna to meet for a drink?
Old 16-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Fujik, you did alright with 3k overnighter.
Old 16-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
philbrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Any1 will be in bangkok for the CNY? haha. i will be there. Drop me a PM if you wanna to meet for a drink?
Any one wish to meet up on 25 and 26 feb, pm me...

Thanks all and happy cny
Old 16-02-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujik View Post
Rest of FR TBC, in case it gets too long, and pending any comments about my FR structure/details.
Mate...... Thanks for sharing, open forum u are free to write whatever info u wish to share........... Looking forward to ur rest of FR..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 16-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbrat View Post
I am looking to join g club party on 25 n 26 feb..thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by philbrat View Post
Any one wish to meet up on 25 and 26 feb, pm me...
No one jio you for G-club parties? .........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1