The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Just went sukhumvit soi 33.

Shocked that the girls become all aunties in just 6 mths.

Any bro can share where are the syts now?!

Go Soi Thaniya near Silom. Always some SYT there.
Old 14-07-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You guys are talking a trial of no bar fine system in Bangkok Bunnies, which is an agogo on ground floor of Nana Plaza. This is not to be mistaken as beer bars or Billboard agogo which is on third level of Nana Plaza.

First of all, agogo bar fine in Bangkok, mostly around 800 B is much lower than agogo bar fine in Pattaya. In Walking Street Pattaya or LK Metro Pattaya, Bar fine is mostly 1500 B before midnight and 1000 B after midnight. TIT, please don't ask why. And nowadays, ST rate is 2500 - 3000 B and LT rate is around 5000 B, whether in Bangkok or Pattaya agogo.

While I was on the ground half a year ago, all mama in BKK or Pattaya agogo wrote down the figures of ST/LT + bar fine on paper and showed to me. As a punter, you sensed why they made this gesture. My take is ST rate and LT rate is more an attribute factor for them to look for alternative in operation model. Pattaya bar fine is indeed something much to think about, while Bangkok bar fine around 800 B is not as bad as it seems.

Lastly I agree with most of you guys that no bar fine payment in agogo is odd and not viable.

Not just because bar fine had been in force dating back to ancient night club era, agogo pays a monthly salary to the girls. No bar fine allows leeway for the girls to leave rather than staying for the dancing chore.
Agogo bar is unlike the shop house bars in Nana District such as Hillary 1 or Hillary etc or sports bar that they don't feature agogo dancing and relying on selling drinks only.
Old 14-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Go Soi Thaniya near Silom. Always some SYT there.
Bro this area is message or fl? I'm looking for massage with good service rather than fj.

Last time frequent akane but now the ladies are cmi.
Old 14-07-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Bangkok Bunnies or Billboard ? Lol. U also know the owner of billboard ?
Ahhh fuck sorry bro. Last night when I wrote it I was half drunk. Hahaha I meant Bangkok Bunnies.

Sorry for the mistake. My bad.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sukhumvit Soi 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Just went sukhumvit soi 33.

Shocked that the girls become all aunties in just 6 mths.

Any bro can share where are the syts now?!
555 I thought all along hostesses in Soi 33 dead artist bars are mostly late 20s to 40s?
But as some people pointed out I'm out of touch lah.

Must put disclaimer in every post in case some people want to chak.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to both Akane branch a week ago, both places so chui now, only have elehants... Did try both places too for massage, found that I prefer soi 33 one. chitlom branch need to go up and down stairs for shower... the bed shower felt like showering as dead people...
Old 15-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanfongie View Post
Greetings all,

Im going to BKK in July for my own "golden week" if you know what i mean and would like to just get some insights, advices from all the experienced cheongsters here after reading from 24-May-2017 to posts up to 2016.

Here are some of my questions:

1) if i read correctly, nataree is the biggest victim amongst all the soapies that was closed down and the rest are still operational as usual. Which would be the top 3 recommended soapies in terms of service, looks and price? Striking on all fronts quite well. Would it be Lorde, Emaneulle and Hi-So?

2) i saw in kiss massage that they can wear customes to entertain you. Has anyone here tried it before and how was the experience as i couldnt find any review on that? And one of the bros here tried the glory hole table, just wondering would they just caress only or give you a BJ while you're lying downwards?

3) which places has good reviews for giving good nuru gel massages as the reviews i saw are all so so reviews? I intend to tapau threesomes from Tharmae and have not heard any pros here gave a review on this? Would someone be so kind enough to enlighten how was the experience?

4) clubs to visit would be rcas - route 66, oynx and some other ones like DND, Demo, Glow which caters more to local thai, would it be less entertaining for us in the latter clubs? And after midnight clubs would be Levels, Mixx and Insanity. Any other top recommendations that one would reckon i shall have a loo?k - with the intention of picking up ladies of course many factors at play here so understood what im dealing with

5) just to highlight the places to visit in Soi Cowboy and Nana:

Soi Cowboy: Baccara, Crazy House, Shark
Nana/: Angelwitch, Rainbow 2/4, Bangkok Bunnies, Jailbirdz and Playskool

For cockatoo in SC, are they as aggressive as the ladyboy bar in Nana - in the sense that they almost force you to take a ST with them? Because i just want a company and maybe some roaming activities.

Would that be correct? Appreciate all replies and thank you in advance.
Very useful info! But like nobody answer him leh....
Old 15-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Very useful info! But like nobody answer him leh....
Tell him to engage Naemlo hold hand service..... no point asking so much Q
Too bad I am no longer station in BKK otherwise I can offer my tour guide services to him.
Old 15-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sukhumvit Soi 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 I thought all along hostesses in Soi 33 dead artist bars are mostly late 20s to 40s?
But as some people pointed out I'm out of touch lah.

Must put disclaimer in every post in case some people want to chak.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Where got people dare to chak you....

You are our bkk forum no 1 senior lei....
Old 16-07-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Where got people dare to chak you....

You are our bkk forum no 1 senior lei....
Walau eh suan me again.

By the way receive your rep point up.
You're a man with word of honour!

Old 16-07-2017, 08:57 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Walau eh suan me again.

By the way receive your rep point up.
You're a man with word of honour!

This 1 not call suan... this is call por lumpa

Yes finally up your rep point, alot of people waiting for me to up their rep points as well
Old 16-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just to contribute a backdated FR on a short 3day weekend RnR trip back in June last month

Day 1:
Reach bkk around 11pm friday night and after check in hotel at Suk Soi 11, fast hand fast leg go over to nana plaza for a quick look-see. Pop in for a quick look at some AGG and also one of the rainbow (cant rem which one). Doesn't look promising and given was abit tired, decided to just chill and have a beer at starwar cafe. Must say some of LB outside are quite chio but not into bio-engineering products so went inside for a beer. Saw few not bad looking but given i have a weekend decided to just go for a foot massage and back to sleep.

Day 2:
Spent the late morning and almost entire afternoon doing shopping, and decided to try this seven-heaven bj salon. From the website the girls look enticing. Upon reaching there's like a queue of korean, japs and PRCs waiting . The lady boss is easily the chio-est there and of course unfortunately she's not available, and the selection available is also not those that i had actually shortlisted prior to going over. Given i didn't release last night and also going to meet a guy friend later for dinner until duno when, decided to just go ahead. Can't remember the name but defiintely not a stunner and slight dark-skinned as well, abit chubby also.

Damage: 1.3k baht
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (had better but this was not bad still)
CIM: Yes !
Body: 5/10

In summary, not a bad option for a quick release as long you manage the expectation. Went to Town In Town with friend for seafood dinner, chillax and then move on to have some drinks and tcss-catchup at one of those restaurant-pub club staffed by pretty waitresses further up along Thanon Yothin Patana. No further action and ended the night just past 1am.

Day 3:
Had brunch at Ari (or Aree??) with a friend. At this point small-head starting to have some reaction, with the cafe crowd and on my friend who's wearing a 1 piece-dress that show off her lower thighs and my mind starting to have many stimulating visuals. Too bad i not mario mauer or boy pakorn, and soon we parted ways, she go to some sewing class while it's time for my massage class

At this point it's still quite early (2+pm), and i decided to went to this Kapoo @ Suk 39 which i went before, now renamed as 1 society. By the time reach almost 3pm, and the walk from BTS over make me more desire for a b2b shower asap. Got in, there's like only 4 girls to choose. See the line-up, actually 2 not bad quite chio, slim and fair my type, and tbh i been to kapoo before and obviously sometimes a full soapy might be more money-worth (nataree no more), so selected one petite-cutie, long-black hair

Damage: 2.6k
Body: 8.5/10
Look: 8/10
HJ: 8/10

Ok at this point i start to also feel carrot, the 2.6k is for 1.15hr session, so after 5min shower, anyhow 2-3min press press massage then ask me flip over, move on to HJ, allow me full auto-roam with full nip attack and fingering quite tight pussy and by the time finish it's like 20mins? After that, just like sit there like carrot and then asked to proceed to shower and finish. At this point i'm unsure, as whether i could actually ask for a 2nd shot since there's still time, or it's just 1 shot? My previous visit 1+ yr back at this joint the girl took her time in massage and shower and even when there's time left she asked whether want another shot. The other joint (closed liao) was also the same, which is almost entire hour as well.

With the less satisfying experience during day-time, decided to pop to soi cowboy bacarra for some look-see and chill. In a way i'm not really going to do bar-fine and ST, but just to get in the mood. Soon move over to starwar cafe again (at 11pm+), quite a crowd at this time and also many Japs and PRCs. Saw this korean-looking girl wearing big specs and cutie dressing coming down and then standing at the backrow near the exit-door to toilet, think some bros previously mention about before? Definitely my type but wah within minutes think kena ST again. Sibei popular.

Still, saw at least 4-5 gum me one, at this point was deciding should i do a ST or try a LT. Approach this syt with long hair and ask whether she's keen for a LT. Was quoted 5.5k, counter 4k and refused. At this point, i switch attention to this girl, prob mid-late 20s with bob-short hair wearing a strapless blacktop that looks elegant and complements her sharp feature. Was quite surprised almost 1/2 hr there and no takers, Initially ask for a ST and quoted 2.5k. Ok deal on, and we move out and at this point my little bro is almost auto-pilot mood and i ask how about LT 4.5k dai mai, and deal on. On the way back, ask whether hiew khao mai and grab some subway sandwich and go back hotel.

Damage: 4.5k
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
French: Yes
FJ: 7.5/10

Once inside the room, we just talk abit, like i come here how long, why can speak thai blah blah etc. Soon ark nam duay kan, nice slim and fair body, about B cup and she's around 1.60-1.65m tall. Not exactly hour-glass curves but perhaps the hair-cut and dressing earlier gives a more elegant type of feel. usually i like petite syt (like that korean looking big specs girl) but this pre-milf also gum. At this point start some light tongue fighting and then move on to bed. Start to explore her moisturized love-hole and at this point she cap for a bj. Am fine with it, and soon proceed for fj and finish with her riding on top. Time check was around 2.30am and just cuddle and sleep soon thereafter. Woke up around 7?? and start to caress her again, this time round i requested for a bbbj instead of fj and she obliges, but cannot CIM and i spray on her nehneh . After that shower and she left. Overall is quite satisfying as seldom LT, and especially after the carrot-kapoo feel.

Last day do some last minute shopping and makan and then head to airport back.

Conclusion
In general, passively chionging in bkk for quite sometime and recently most of the time solo, and felt abit sian. Generally not really into pick-up and also my time there is not a long trip to do these pick-up stuff. Had tried soapys, kapoo, FL, AGG (only bar-fine once before, thought all these bar-fine, LDs add on more), and of course for G-Clubs it's better to have a group rather than solo. Pricing wise, it's definitely more ex compared to early 2010s. It's also good that nowadays my trips there i emphasize on sights, food, shopping, sports rather than purely a piak trip so that it doesn't disappoints.

While will still go back to bkk now and then (maybe partly still want sian my thai friend), the current piak piak focus is planning with friend to explore osaka for sushi and tempura
Old 16-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, sorry if this is the wrong area to post. Anyone use Wechat to find girls? Can share if got any good ones worth calling? Saw a few back when i was in bkk pratunam area but dont know which one to try. TIA.
Old 16-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

fredriv, good and open FR.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
Just to contribute a backdated FR on a short 3day weekend RnR trip back in June last month

Day 1:
Reach bkk around 11pm friday night and after check in hotel at Suk Soi 11, fast hand fast leg go over to nana plaza for a quick look-see. Pop in for a quick look at some AGG and also one of the rainbow (cant rem which one). Doesn't look promising and given was abit tired, decided to just chill and have a beer at starwar cafe. Must say some of LB outside are quite chio but not into bio-engineering products so went inside for a beer. Saw few not bad looking but given i have a weekend decided to just go for a foot massage and back to sleep.

Day 2:
Spent the late morning and almost entire afternoon doing shopping, and decided to try this seven-heaven bj salon. From the website the girls look enticing. Upon reaching there's like a queue of korean, japs and PRCs waiting . The lady boss is easily the chio-est there and of course unfortunately she's not available, and the selection available is also not those that i had actually shortlisted prior to going over. Given i didn't release last night and also going to meet a guy friend later for dinner until duno when, decided to just go ahead. Can't remember the name but defiintely not a stunner and slight dark-skinned as well, abit chubby also.

Damage: 1.3k baht
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (had better but this was not bad still)
CIM: Yes !
Body: 5/10

In summary, not a bad option for a quick release as long you manage the expectation. Went to Town In Town with friend for seafood dinner, chillax and then move on to have some drinks and tcss-catchup at one of those restaurant-pub club staffed by pretty waitresses further up along Thanon Yothin Patana. No further action and ended the night just past 1am.

Day 3:
Had brunch at Ari (or Aree??) with a friend. At this point small-head starting to have some reaction, with the cafe crowd and on my friend who's wearing a 1 piece-dress that show off her lower thighs and my mind starting to have many stimulating visuals. Too bad i not mario mauer or boy pakorn, and soon we parted ways, she go to some sewing class while it's time for my massage class

At this point it's still quite early (2+pm), and i decided to went to this Kapoo @ Suk 39 which i went before, now renamed as 1 society. By the time reach almost 3pm, and the walk from BTS over make me more desire for a b2b shower asap. Got in, there's like only 4 girls to choose. See the line-up, actually 2 not bad quite chio, slim and fair my type, and tbh i been to kapoo before and obviously sometimes a full soapy might be more money-worth (nataree no more), so selected one petite-cutie, long-black hair

Damage: 2.6k
Body: 8.5/10
Look: 8/10
HJ: 8/10

Ok at this point i start to also feel carrot, the 2.6k is for 1.15hr session, so after 5min shower, anyhow 2-3min press press massage then ask me flip over, move on to HJ, allow me full auto-roam with full nip attack and fingering quite tight pussy and by the time finish it's like 20mins? After that, just like sit there like carrot and then asked to proceed to shower and finish. At this point i'm unsure, as whether i could actually ask for a 2nd shot since there's still time, or it's just 1 shot? My previous visit 1+ yr back at this joint the girl took her time in massage and shower and even when there's time left she asked whether want another shot. The other joint (closed liao) was also the same, which is almost entire hour as well.

With the less satisfying experience during day-time, decided to pop to soi cowboy bacarra for some look-see and chill. In a way i'm not really going to do bar-fine and ST, but just to get in the mood. Soon move over to starwar cafe again (at 11pm+), quite a crowd at this time and also many Japs and PRCs. Saw this korean-looking girl wearing big specs and cutie dressing coming down and then standing at the backrow near the exit-door to toilet, think some bros previously mention about before? Definitely my type but wah within minutes think kena ST again. Sibei popular.

Still, saw at least 4-5 gum me one, at this point was deciding should i do a ST or try a LT. Approach this syt with long hair and ask whether she's keen for a LT. Was quoted 5.5k, counter 4k and refused. At this point, i switch attention to this girl, prob mid-late 20s with bob-short hair wearing a strapless blacktop that looks elegant and complements her sharp feature. Was quite surprised almost 1/2 hr there and no takers, Initially ask for a ST and quoted 2.5k. Ok deal on, and we move out and at this point my little bro is almost auto-pilot mood and i ask how about LT 4.5k dai mai, and deal on. On the way back, ask whether hiew khao mai and grab some subway sandwich and go back hotel.

Damage: 4.5k
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
French: Yes
FJ: 7.5/10

Once inside the room, we just talk abit, like i come here how long, why can speak thai blah blah etc. Soon ark nam duay kan, nice slim and fair body, about B cup and she's around 1.60-1.65m tall. Not exactly hour-glass curves but perhaps the hair-cut and dressing earlier gives a more elegant type of feel. usually i like petite syt (like that korean looking big specs girl) but this pre-milf also gum. At this point start some light tongue fighting and then move on to bed. Start to explore her moisturized love-hole and at this point she cap for a bj. Am fine with it, and soon proceed for fj and finish with her riding on top. Time check was around 2.30am and just cuddle and sleep soon thereafter. Woke up around 7?? and start to caress her again, this time round i requested for a bbbj instead of fj and she obliges, but cannot CIM and i spray on her nehneh . After that shower and she left. Overall is quite satisfying as seldom LT, and especially after the carrot-kapoo feel.

Last day do some last minute shopping and makan and then head to airport back.

Conclusion
In general, passively chionging in bkk for quite sometime and recently most of the time solo, and felt abit sian. Generally not really into pick-up and also my time there is not a long trip to do these pick-up stuff. Had tried soapys, kapoo, FL, AGG (only bar-fine once before, thought all these bar-fine, LDs add on more), and of course for G-Clubs it's better to have a group rather than solo. Pricing wise, it's definitely more ex compared to early 2010s. It's also good that nowadays my trips there i emphasize on sights, food, shopping, sports rather than purely a piak trip so that it doesn't disappoints.

While will still go back to bkk now and then (maybe partly still want sian my thai friend), the current piak piak focus is planning with friend to explore osaka for sushi and tempura
good fr, up u to power 5.

seven heaven looks good (from website), how is it compared to other bj joints (ie. soms heaven, lolitas)?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1