The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

bros any recommendations for tits fuck?
Old 24-09-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by maver1ck88 View Post
bros any recommendations for tits fuck?
https://sglonelyguy.info/laura-massage/

You won't regret. But one thing to note she is not the slim kind. Her boobies fuck is awesome though. Very good service overall too.
Old 24-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-mandy/

Promised her a FR after enjoyed her session last week.
Introduced by bro Jason, and for sure, he is really pro and old bird in this field. visited Mandy without regret and sextified.

Her body comes with small petite, 'inverted nip' and hot SYT body.
She is friendly and has beautiful face.

Started with shower where she really clean and teased me to the max.
Her pplied soap over yr body -> B2B while u standing, teasing my cock and balls. then asking me to sit at the edge of bathtub and she continue B2B, soaping where it really feel like lap dance. 1st shot can be release there but Im not 2 shots person, so i TAHAN till bed action.

NEXT cont to massage -> i would rank 8/10. SOP there. i believe bros here not really go for massage. but yes, she is pretty good with massage too.

Action restarted after massage -> fingernails -> catbath -> HDLY. I must say everything done in sensual and comfortable ways. bro must self experience yrselves!!
Turn over she started to kiss my nip and grab my didi where she started to move it move it in sloww motionnn.. she really takes her time to make sure i enjoying every moment with her.
my right hand itchy beh tahan and gently feel and move ard her clit . and yeah..she loves it when I mini vibrate my fingers gently. I can feel her juice flowing. But bro, no fingering here, i reckon no ML like fingering.
I proceed to suck her inverted nipples and continue mini vibrate her clit with my fingers. She responded vigorously, her nip erected and her body aching. I can see she is sextified and probably climax with my action where she 'kiap' her thighs and shivering a bit. Probably she climax, im not sure. I hardly make girl climax sia. But she did not complain after, where i think she is ok. hehe

She proceed to continue to sextified me with alot of catbath, tongue actions and sensual HJ. I cum in no time after her killer move.

End of the session, because i was rushing to work. rush rush bath and zao. without forgetting to tell her i enjoyed her session so much and I would return for her soon.

damage: $$ + tips (she worth it)
p.s.* she was NUDE throughout the session. totally worth it.

Last edited by lengcainarwhal; 24-09-2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaowei-massage/
Recently visit this cute girl, real person same pretty as pics. Massage can tell got experience as she can press well and really relaxing. Attitude and service wise standard ml. She has petite body type slim and slender. Will RTM her. Place please follow her instruction. Note that she doesnt understand english and only communicate in chinese.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiamchaichaloti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiamchaichaloti View Post
Just want to share my experience of being swapped by dishonest ML to warn bros to avoid booking them. They are girl (no.288) and (no.258) from the howling animal site. I actually booked (no.288) and here’s what happened.

I reached 10 mins earlier to her location and text her that I’ve reached downstairs. No reply…

Fine, I waited till exact booking timing and call her. No answer…

Nvm, thinking to myself maybe cut her some slack since I booked her in the morning as she might still be sleeping. Waited for another 5 mins and called again. No answer…

Almost 15 mins past booking timing after my 3rd call then heard someone answering in a sleepy tone asking me: “Oh, when did you book?” I said I’ve just confirm with you on the timing the night before.. Nvm, I thought to myself again maybe she had worked till late the night before and could have forgotten our appointment. She then asked me to wait downstairs for her to brush her teeth as she just woke up, I say ok I’ll wait since I had travelled all the way there, what’s another 5-10 mins to me? However another 20 mins later, I finally got her call to come up to the 2nd floor of another block (YES, operating out in HDB in Admiralty and quite a distance away from MRT), which is at least 4 - 5 blocks away. I’m actually quite pissed off liao, opened up google map and navigate myself there under the hot sun. Took another 5-8 mins to finally reached her block.

Told her I reached her door unit and she directed me to the first unit on the 2nd floor. I saw the door slightly ajar, and quickly went in where she was hiding behind the door. I turned around and immediately noticed she is not (no.288), but I did recognised her as she looks familiar, also advertising on the same animal howling site. Yes, she is Bao Bao (no.258). Knowing I got swapped, I told her straight into her face you’re NOT the one I booked and asked WHERE is (no.288). This (no.258) say she is sick, and still in bed. KNN, WTF? If want to swap with another ML also have the courtesy to say so la. Came all the way to the north and you make me waited so long like a fool, and a big round looking for her damn block, yet still have the cheek to swapped me with another ML? KNNBPCB, damn du lan and immediately walk off.

I’m sure many bros also kena by their dishonest tactics before. I believe this (no.288) who is the more popular one will push her bookings to her roommate, (no.258) who is the less popular one. Not say she is ugly or what, just that she is totally not my cai. OR… maybe this (no.288) doesn’t even exist at all. Her ad is just a lure.

Moral of the story is - If these bitches think our hard-earned money is so easy to cheat, then they are so wrong. They should be send back to where they belong.
These 2 ML's number had changed on animal howling site. In case, you're searching, ML name is M-i-a-o M-i-a-o(喵喵)and roommate is Bao Bao(宝宝)located at Admiralty. Bros beware.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Anyone know who is the short hair gal staying same block as Donna ?
Old 25-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Paid Momo a visit, now known as cici.
$80 for boobs massage and HJ and $100 for bj (not sure if bbbj or not).

What I want to say is the service standards last time when she was staying the condo was tip top. Full 1 hour.
This time round, though I paid for one hour, I was in and out in 45 mins.

Will I rtm? Maybe but will surely take the 45 mins package. No point paying for 1 hour to get 45 mins service right?

It's $50 per hour and $45 for 45mins. Only $5 diff.
Old 25-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
xiaobaitu xiaobaitu

tried this ML, Coco, young MILF looks, good strength massage, nice teasings with ample auto-roaming

Shot everything inside her mouth, and she excused herself to have a mouth rinse without spitting out

worth a try if you are in the east

Gal 6207 from the howling animal website
Old 25-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
winkids70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
think she been here for quite long.. name last time is enna
is it? Any good massage girl intro me =)
Old 25-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to add on to past request, and thanks bros that previously gave me the suggestions betwern these 2 gems. I was not able to get a slot with the pilot but enjoyed myself very much with aini
Old 25-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperandcup View Post
We shall expose the address of this lady on this website.
This kind of fuck up lady shall get her punishment.
Yes I support this move . She think we SINGAPORE guys are carrots 🥕
Old 25-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
Momosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/

Real young sweet thing. Not a dull moment with her. Still one of the better ones around. Have another great time with her.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 View Post
Don't be fucking idiots and close the thread again.

Go and read the DON'Ts on this forum.

Just warn other bros about the MLs. That should affect them enough. Note that regardless of the reason posting of address is a taboo on the forum.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 View Post
Impt qn is...when people who book her see her...did they follow through? (Eg. Go in and strip...when naked people will end up vulnerable and llst)
Old 25-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
feihong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
More MRs

Bo Bo (SLG)

Looks: Pre-MILF. Early 30s look, has a classy/hot ahlian feel.

Body: generally well maintained with slight tummy fat. Natural D cup tits with a nice firm, meaty ass. Very attractive.

Service: a little mechanical as she does state upfront that you only get 2 regular HJs. Even though her ad said full nude, she says it is either 1 full nude HJ or 2 clothed/topless HJs. Top up for more playability. I did not opt to get chop carrot so I declined. She eventually lightened up and gave me better service + roaming with no added cost but your mileage may vary. Have to give her credit that her HJ/JG was indeed very good, and her massage is hard and very strong. She is trained in proper tuina.

RTM: Maybe. She has a great body and good sensual, if she was less transactional it is a definite yes.
Ya...Tried her. Upfront, tells you if you want to HJs, it will be those mechanical type. If you go for one hj, it will be much more enjoyable.
Truth enough, one HJ will incorporate HDLY to JG and smoothly to very sensual HJ.......
But for guys like me, need to 2 HJ to get the tank emptied or ended up feeling half full.

Feihong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1