The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
New found in NE region

I believed this is not share yet as the ML told me is only the 2nd day when I visit during last 2days.... is located along NE region n right beside another "pink" colour sign board spa... beside a patrol kiosk.. pretty obvious hint liao right..

The ML is the only one mending the outlet as she informed that other had went back to their country for new yr n yet to start work. So I have the place by myself with the ML. $ pay n led into a spacious rooms with sofa n observe that there was no boxer.. thus lying in bd suit on the bed n massage began.. after awhile feel oil pouring into my button Crack n tickling feeling as the ML start the teasing... get harden turn over n opt for full main course.. 1 of the reason I go for main course is because the whole unit is all by ourselves n looking at the sofa earlier I already plan what I want.. pump on the bed.. to the sofa... but sadly didn't last v long cause quite awhile nvr release liao... hahaha... clean up pay n go.

Massage: 5 (those look for gd massage pls skip ar)
Look: 6 cfm not syt
Demage: 110
Entrance: 35 for 30mins (cause when 1st went in look at the layout already decide most likely massage can't make it de)
Name: A... something, forget le.. she say she from the.nearby shopping center at lvl 4 previously - another hint...

To those bro wanna release can go n try but wan decent syt massage maybe can give it a miss. However I not too sure about the others ML tat had not reported work yet.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New found in NE region

Haha, I know which one bro.

Was thinking of trying it last week but quite obvious they have not started business.

Ended up going to the one directly below this joint.

The lady boss at the joint below massaged me and nagged about something which was bothering her for days. Literally non stop whining. And complaint was something to do with the shop above.

Think this shop above could have opened a little earlier if not for an altercation involving works on the 2nd floor.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
samuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, share ctc please, me stay NE 😁
Old 04-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Haha, I know which one bro.

Was thinking of trying it last week but quite obvious they have not started business.

Ended up going to the one directly below this joint.

The lady boss at the joint below massaged me and nagged about something which was bothering her for days. Literally non stop whining. And complaint was something to do with the shop above.

Think this shop above could have opened a little earlier if not for an altercation involving works on the 2nd floor.
Bro, u got the wrong location... is side by side separate by 2 diff staircase... the "pink" signboard did mention by others in another diff thread if I not wrong..
Old 04-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Bro, u got the wrong location... is side by side separate by 2 diff staircase... the "pink" signboard did mention by others in another diff thread if I not wrong..
Yes, bro, i am referring to the correct location. the 2 joints are separated by 2 staircases.

The one you tried has a green signboard. Below this green signboard is another joint with blue/white signboard which I mentioned the lady boss complaining. Next to this ground floor joint is a pub with black signboard and above this black signboard pub is another pink signboard joint.

An altercation involving this ground floor joint lady boss with the contractor worker for this green signboard joint probably caused some delay because I think the worker was sent to jail because of this.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Yes, bro, i am referring to the correct location. the 2 joints are separated by 2 staircases.

The one you tried has a green signboard. Below this green signboard is another joint with blue/white signboard which I mentioned the lady boss complaining. Next to this ground floor joint is a pub with black signboard and above this black signboard pub is another pink signboard joint.

An altercation involving this ground floor joint lady boss with the contractor worker for this green signboard joint probably caused some delay because I think the worker was sent to jail because of this.
Now u mention in detail... is correct hahaha..
Old 04-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Anyway... did share ctc with some Bros... enjoy ar...
Old 04-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tiny ant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, please share ctc.... Thanks alot
Old 04-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Jutsu39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc?? Thanks!!
Old 04-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sexfiends deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact. Thanks
Old 05-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!

Hi bro can share contact. Thanks
Old 06-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Will stop replying n giving out location for the time being... already did give not less than 20 Bros thus would like to see if there is any FR.. no point keep giving but no FR or anything else.

Upping one point, sharing FR, exchange of ctc is a form of appreciation at least to me. Thus to those new Bros, without power Bros, is time to give some FR so that one can progress.. if keep getting ctc but nothing is done next time which snr bros wanna share ctc with u all right.. tio bo...
Old 06-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 12
santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!

Bro hope u can share with me. Thanks
Old 08-02-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Cbzai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCbzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro think i know where u talking about, how is the damage like?
Old 08-02-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
kira858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went around 4pm, 2 ML was working, choose the mature looking one, as mention by TS the room is huge, and clean as the place is new.

The message was not very good, no strength and use alot of oil, pop GQ after about 10min of touching and teasing, feel abit sian le, after the massage as boby was aching, but still opt for FJ as quite some time no release, and see her well maintain, hoping the service will be good to make up for the massage.

She tease alot with hand and when she cap me, my 2IC was all stiff, try to delay the session, but she just ride me, and soon full release, was abit unplease as the whole session was like HJ instead of FJ, can tell she old bird know how to do fast fast and start next job, left with a aching body and a unsatisfied 2IC. Left the place in about 20min, pay for 45min.

Massage: 3 (i have high standard about massage)
Look: 6 cfm not syt (can tell about 40)
Boby: 7/10 (well maintain, the only positive)
Service: 5/10 (quite rush, did not enjoy much)
Damage: 120 for FJ
RTM: No

I would rather go to the next door MP, good massage and service, if my regular ML was around, would not have give the place a try.

Im a serious massage person, one mans posion is another man apple, try at ur own risk, so before u judge my FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1