The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 16-09-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I thought ling ling jie shop already raided. was told about it by another ml who did the method of ling ling jie, but less pain and cheaper. Massage alot better than ling ling jie shop
Serious got raided? Someone doing specials on the side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Why u assume is her. Not her la. Anyway i stopped visiting her after find her being dishonest.
Gotta agree with you. I went there once, didn't do prostate, only JG by one of the disciples. It was quite clear she would 'identify' certain problem areas for all her customers.
Old 18-09-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Today late evening managed to go tryout S**a at Yishun J spa.
Yes, super tall, lanky, flat tummy, thin legs. Lean meat all over the body.

Strong and able to give hard massage if any bro like.

I find her look prettier than their FB photo.

From northern China Fujian, speak and sounded like Taiwanese girl. Though the voice kind of low tone/pitch, i find them ok. I prefer natural voice compared to some ml will try use soft soft tone to chat.

I was thinking she may be booked or busy. But lucky me called 5 min before reaching and she was available.

Will rtm. However, likely not so frequent as /hr is much higher than other spa. + tips will be kind of more than what I can spend if visit outer spa.
Old 18-09-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Why u assume is her. Not her la. Anyway i stopped visiting her after find her being dishonest.
AMK area ma so I assume is her since I done with her twice.
Old 18-09-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kkamchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on LX at 4xx?

Saw one lady buying food, looking good!!
Old 18-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am not sure what have you experienced... I kinda agree with you after my one and only visit long time ago. I visited her and expected that she was the one doing the job. She did came in and analyse the problem but ask her so call disciple to do the job.. What her disciple did was basically massaging playing with my kkj and groin area that's about it... She might really know her stuff but the way that she execute her operations in this manner make me feel cheated.
Old 18-09-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
I am not sure what have you experienced... I kinda agree with you after my one and only visit long time ago. I visited her and expected that she was the one doing the job. She did came in and analyse the problem but ask her so call disciple to do the job.. What her disciple did was basically massaging playing with my kkj and groin area that's about it... She might really know her stuff but the way that she execute her operations in this manner make me feel cheated.
Mine even worst. Booked one of her old disciple which i liked her style. When arrived realised that disciple already quit. Thinking about it she was not dishonest. She didnt say my booking with that disciple was successful. But well.. no hard feelings towards her. Since then i just stopped visiting her.
Old 18-09-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Mine even worst. Booked one of her old disciple which i liked her style. When arrived realised that disciple already quit. Thinking about it she was not dishonest. She didnt say my booking with that disciple was successful. But well.. no hard feelings towards her. Since then i just stopped visiting her.
At times I just felt that these operators are lucky as we didn't sabo them by giving negative remarks about them which allow them to carry on their nonsense for so long..
Old 21-09-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

With recent 1k Covid cases, I thought not much bro go during weekday afternoon. Ended up I went to a spa today, almost every room full.

In the end, I spread the love. Apply my saliva on my hands and rub all over the masseuse boobs. Damn even her panty was wet. She told me very shiok at end of session.

When leaving, saw another age 20+ dude book her when coming out.

Dont ask me which spa, I just want to share my ROFL exp.

I dont care if I get covid from another bro. Just have fun.

In the end, one thought came to my mind. These MLs are sluts, used by alot people.
Old 22-09-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah recently ass poking game strong. Anyone has intro to this kind but from another spa? Have one from amk to exchange(but some might already know)
There was a ML I had in jalan kayu that does that although it wasnt to my liking. She shifted to upper paya lebar road few weeks back.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 30-09-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -154 / Power: 0
Legacy GT Turbo Legacy GT Turbo

Quote:
Yeah recently ass poking game strong. Anyone has intro to this kind but from another spa? Have one from amk to exchange(but some might already know)
Hi bro,i have one at JW.Good attitude and skillfull.any bro interested can pm me for exchange
Old 01-10-2021, 04:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

4season .Annie or Linda..any special available?
Old 06-10-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited a viet ML at j spa. Massage feels normal to me, nothing too special, some teasing but very subtle, top up blue note for hj and can only touch the boobs but from outside the clothes. overall not bad, but can be quite expensive
Old 06-10-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloshrek View Post
Just visited a viet ML at j spa. Massage feels normal to me, nothing too special, some teasing but very subtle, top up blue note for hj and can only touch the boobs but from outside the clothes. overall not bad, but can be quite expensive
So what is not bad about it? Coz it looks very bad to me.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Contacts given to Bros who up my points.
For bros who requested contacts. Remember to up
My points.
Sharing is caring..
Anyway receive quite a number of positive reviews from bros for the ML.
The way she tease the balls and dick really shiok man.
Heard she is quite an ang pai now and quite
Difficult to book her also.
Also some bros manage to bring her out for ECA and
I know some bros are rich but dont spoil market
Ok.
Bro ML have left FS.. Any idea where she went?
Old 07-10-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
4455697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegentleman99 View Post
Wa i frequent a***e in fs how come i never hear abt this j******. Share share pls. Many thanks
hi bro just saw this, can share contact thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1