The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

So, for Bros out there...if you get it...good for you.
If no, just move on. Usually once you pop the FJ question, n the ML rejected....things will go down hill after that. As she will be more wary of u n less reluctant to service you with the same fervour previously and for some they might outright reject your booking telling they are full.

Again apologise the long winded essay....just trying to share my experience.
Great share bro. Bottomline is the decision lies with the ML so even if we know for sure she offers FJ selectively it doesn't mean she is obliged to offer US.

But not sure about other bros here, my own experience is that when gotten the FJ from ML, in fact it sort of killed the desire to RTM..Unless the FJ is so fantastic and reciprocal, which is rare. I have tried RTM (no FJ) with ML whom i bonked but it just feels odd.

I guess we need to remember that just coz they offer us FJ don't mean they have feelings for us, it's just more of they don't find us REPULSIVE and hence don't mind spreading to earn the extra $$. More often than not the end result FJ is not that memorable.. From my own experiences at least. One particular ML i just inserted and a few thrust she already moan that she is climaxing.. I was like WTF..so fake..immediate killjoy.

End of the day is just to satisfy our curiosity and boost our ego lah, knowing we "conquered" the ML..don't expect lovey-dovey passionate sex as if banging a lover...these are working ladies,best to manage our expectations if and when it happens.

Last edited by Johndick; 20-04-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sha Sha - SLG
https://sglonelyguy.org/sha-sha-massage/

So much competition in the market that seem the MLs i visited are asking me to write MR for them, so here it goes again.

The without makeup photo is closer to her look, although in real life still have to discount a bit more. She looks fine, just never close to chio, some might find her cute. Plain looks, probably because she doesn’t beautify her features like doing eye brows, eyelash, lips or general make up, or else she will look better.

Body is slightly on meaty side but not considered fat to me. She have an air of calmness that you will feel comfortable with, she would chat at the right amount and asks the occasional question without disrupting the flow.

Service is definitely her strength from the moment you enter, takes care of your belongings and fold them nicely, bath and wipe you down, quite well strength massage, catbath (nose and lips gliding over body) and some tongue catbath over the butt, AR passionately as mentioned by someone that she would speead your cheeks and pull your thighs back for deeper penetration (though it won’t go deep since the A-hole is so tight, but it’s the committed actions that brings you satisfaction and joy). I chose CBJ and all ended with a blast of her rimming me plus HJ with me lying on my back.

Quite a session i would say, there are some sessions where you leave feeling as tired in mind and body as before the session. But this one was refreshing and cleared my systems go to Sha Sha if you love/would like to try AR. She smokes if you mind that.
Otherwise, she is a good masseur at a reasonable price.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 9
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qi-massage/

Any bros got MRs for this ML?
Old 20-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i agree with what most bros says, end of day there are here to work, $ most impt but doesn't mean everything, they have their needs too and selectivity, if you are handsome, young and fit better chances if not deep pockets, usually i find night time easier to unlock, but at the end of the day, at what expenses to unlock? just for ego sake, rather find a FL, not all ML are good in bed, and after unlocking, things will go down south and not necessary means available to unlock every session
Old 20-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wolf is gone? no la still around, change name only
Old 20-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
i agree with what most bros says, end of day there are here to work, $ most impt but doesn't mean everything, they have their needs too and selectivity, if you are handsome, young and fit better chances if not deep pockets, usually i find night time easier to unlock, but at the end of the day, at what expenses to unlock? just for ego sake, rather find a FL, not all ML are good in bed, and after unlocking, things will go down south and not necessary means available to unlock every session
Yups, once unlock, the service also drop drastically, and u might not even want to rtm as u will find new target to unlock.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Visited an old friend from three years ago who's recently returned. She's operating from a hostel in a familiar part of Area B.

Because we've been maintaining contact via WeChat, we are quite familiar with each other. Upon entering the place, instead of heading straight for the shower, I sat at the sofa, and she sat on my lap. She looked quite the same as she did three years ago, neither slim nor fat, with womanly curves at the right places. She was attired in a white, translucent long-sleeved shirt, and panties without bra, which immediately reminded me of Annie 2.0. But the comparison did not end there, she started her seduction right there and then, just like how Annie used to. Roamed her 34B boobs without resistance, but when I tried venturing further to remove her panties, she stopped me and shooed me to the shower. She helped me undress before removing her panties. Small patch of neat and tidy bush, mmm, not bad!

Helped soap each other, which provided the first opportunity to roam her southern region. Then she asked to turn around and she started to use her body to rub against my back. Shiok!

Massage was quite alright, not TCM level but certainly spa standard. I requested for fully nude which she accommodated. As always, I enjoyed the feel of the tiny bush rubbing against my back, as she went about the business of giving me a proper massage, which went on for about 20 minutes, before she suddenly "collapsed" onto my back and laid there for about a minute or so. 好累, she said as I enjoyed the feel of her boobs pressed against my back.

Session resumed when she started to reach for my didi, as she concurrently kissed me from the nape downwards. Could sense that she was a little uncomfortable doing this, and I later found out that she's changing her routine to adapt to the changing operating environment. Turned over and the kisses and the grabbing of my didi continued. Quite enjoyed this, as it definitely felt more enjoyable than the commercial manoeuvres offered by many other MLs. Then, she transited to sit on my pelvic region, with her right hand grabbing my didi and her pelvis rocking front and back, and then up and down. The fake lovemaking manoeuvre is another new addition that she's included in her routine to keep up with the times. Once again, could tell that she's quite new to this, and hence she did not manage to make me cum at this point. (Full marks for the effort though.) Then, she laid her head on my chest and gently jerked my didi, while I roamed the outside of her pussy. (Strictly no fingering, please!) It felt just like how a girlfriend would do it, and the GFE got the better of me, and I climaxed shortly.

She helped me clean up, before proceeding to the toilet to wash herself. When she returned, she gave me a head massage while we chatted a bit till time was up.

Quite an enjoyable session for me, and definitely worth the $100/- asking price.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lele-massage/

Last edited by JasonJG; 20-04-2019 at 08:36 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

the legend is back
Old 20-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:
the legend is back
Who??????????
Old 20-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Who??????????
Wah, who the legend. Interested to know too.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Who??????????
Avengers loh
Old 20-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the legend is back
Who the legend is back ?? Dont sell off let people guess la
Old 20-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the legend is back
Don't anyhow bomb then afk leh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for next week to see my ML again.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
starlad1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lele-massage/

RTM visit for her.

Location: Move to area B. A much much better place as compare previous location.

Looks: 80% of her photos. Most look like her is the 5th and 6th photo.

Massage: Excellent strength. Great skills as well.

Sensual: Panties is on everything else is off. She knows how to turn on a guy. Fun time rolling in her bed.

Figure: Nice boobs think should be C. Very nice suck-able nipples. Spend a lot of time on them. =P

GFE: Great. Can converse well.

RTM: Will RTM since yaoyao is gone.
What happened to yaoyao? Was still looking forward to rtm and just realise she's gone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1