The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Last night was a real WTF moment for me. Bim is my usual go-to at H79, had sessions with her about 6-7 times already, which were all fantastic sessions. And because I chose Sophia the previous round, Bim did not want me to take her last night, telling me to choose others instead, but I insisted.

She then took out her phone and started a 20 minute timer and said we had to follow the 20 min rule, on the pretext that the OKT forced her to do so. But I don't see the other LBs doing the same.

What a mood killer. Lesson learnt, never take the same LB more than twice if she's clingy.

Haha I think I had Bim immediately after you that night, you were wearing black tee with specs? Looks like all the LBs like you, gropping you non stop when you were walking to the gate

Anyway her service for me was SOP, CBJ, no CIM, but also no 20 minute timer. She looked rather unenthusiastic as compared to the previous time I had her, thought she was unwell, but she just said she was tired, then mumbled something about another customer not liking her. Could be talking about you bro. You're a heartbreaker dude

Anyway managed to finish in FJ, tipped her and wished her all the best. Shall return again later this week to indulge myself with the new batch of LBs.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your kind words CQueen. Yeah shall just take it as a compliment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Haha I think I had Bim immediately after you that night, you were wearing black tee with specs? Looks like all the LBs like you, gropping you non stop........but she just said she was tired, then mumbled something about another customer not liking her. Could be talking about you bro. You're a heartbreaker dude
Good morning Ceandy,

So it is true that you are charming enough to sweep that LB off her feet to make her feel unwanted and neglected that she lost interest in serving her customer, fuckingababy. In fact, your overwhelming charms even made other LBs want a share of your horny cock when they cannot resist "groping your cock non stop " as witnessed by another bro, fuckingababy.
Next time try to tone down yr erotic charms to avoid breaking the LB's heart. Once they cannot get your attention, other customers suffer too as they will be too emotionally upset to serve others.
Now I really wonder how charming you can be? Better not find out for fear of suffering the same fate as the LB - so emotionally shaken and hearbroken to lose interest in sucking samster's cock from this forum.
Hehehe...
Old 07-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Haha I think I had Bim immediately after you that night, you were wearing black tee with specs? Looks like all the LBs like you, gropping you non stop when you were walking to the gate

Anyway her service for me was SOP, CBJ, no CIM, but also no 20 minute timer. She looked rather unenthusiastic as compared to the previous time I had her, thought she was unwell, but she just said she was tired, then mumbled something about another customer not liking her. Could be talking about you bro. You're a heartbreaker dude

Anyway managed to finish in FJ, tipped her and wished her all the best. Shall return again later this week to indulge myself with the new batch of LBs.
Yeah I think that's me, I was there and left around 1115pm. Sorry to hear that Bim's service was not up to standard, notice it's common among LBs who are leaving soon as they just want to get it over with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good morning Ceandy,

So it is true that you are charming enough to sweep that LB off her feet to make her feel unwanted and neglected that she lost interest in serving her customer, fuckingababy. In fact, your overwhelming charms even made other LBs want a share of your horny cock when they cannot resist "groping your cock non stop " as witnessed by another bro, fuckingababy.
Next time try to tone down yr erotic charms to avoid breaking the LB's heart. Once they cannot get your attention, other customers suffer too as they will be too emotionally upset to serve others.
Now I really wonder how charming you can be? Better not find out for fear of suffering the same fate as the LB - so emotionally shaken and hearbroken to lose interest in sucking samster's cock from this forum.
Hehehe...
Haha you're too kind CQueen, but I look really ordinary. Nothing special about me, maybe except I visit H79 almost weekly. But yeah, it feels good to be "molested" by all the LBs when I leave
Old 07-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
boxout is Cool - loads of Potential

Can any bros, enlighten me on Rowell rd's LB.... nvr being there...
Old 07-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Recently I took Bim, who is dressed in black bra and panties. She had fake C tits that felt real. Well mannered and feminine.

Her service was good. Gave sgd30 as requested. Shes okay with BBBJ, gave strong and hardworking suctions. Ended with HJ as I squeezed her boobs so hard that my cum shot up like a canon ball.

Few more lookers that I saw so I would like to try them first. Sofia sounds like my next target.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Recently I took Bim, who is dressed in black bra and panties. She had fake C tits that felt real. Well mannered and feminine.

Her service was good. Gave sgd30 as requested. Shes okay with BBBJ, gave strong and hardworking suctions. Ended with HJ as I squeezed her boobs so hard that my cum shot up like a canon ball.

Few more lookers that I saw so I would like to try them first. Sofia sounds like my next target.
Bro, sofia left already according to the OKT. There's one in a red bra and panty set that I'd like to try next.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sosa84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just back from H79. Quite a few lookers for post op. But my mission was for pre op. Took one by the name of amy or emmy. Forget to ask no. la. Wearing flower top and black mini skirt.
Rate IMO:
Looks: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 cuddling giggling kissing
French kiss: tongue fight
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction tongue flicking
FJ: didn't try coz 69 to completion
Just started 1 or 2 days

RTF: most probably
Vitamin M replenish confirm to H79 i will go
Old 08-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrBrownie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going tonight around 9.30?
Old 08-02-2017, 09:20 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Please help spread the word for the new URL www.sbfsg.net

and remember to bookmark our twitter page
https://www.twitter.com/sammyboyfor for update on new URL to access the forum

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Took this LB named Aya in brought coloured bra and panties set.

Shes slim, tanned with rock hard tits. Followed her upstairs as she kept looking back at me and smile.

Once in cubicle we stripped and she sucked me off. As she suck few LBs came into our cabins to look at us. She must have said something in Thai that they kept coming in. A brief while she asked me to pump her. Did her missionary which was kinda difficult due to positioning. Ended up with a fast and furious HJ which is not pleasuring. Requested for slow and steady HJ which she says 'cannot so long na' and I came my shot very shortly.

Shes leaving in 5 days time and thought she looked one of the best there in my opinion.
Old 09-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Took this LB named Aya in brought coloured bra and panties set.

Shes slim, tanned with rock hard tits. Followed her upstairs as she kept looking back at me and smile.

Once in cubicle we stripped and she sucked me off. As she suck few LBs came into our cabins to look at us. She must have said something in Thai that they kept coming in. A brief while she asked me to pump her. Did her missionary which was kinda difficult due to positioning. Ended up with a fast and furious HJ which is not pleasuring. Requested for slow and steady HJ which she says 'cannot so long na' and I came my shot very shortly.

Shes leaving in 5 days time and thought she looked one of the best there in my opinion.
Bro was the fierce OKT there? He'd always remind the LBs to keep it to 20 minutes. That's why I seldom go whenever he's there. The other taller OKT is the friendly one. Always telling the LBs to give good service. But most of the time the shorter one would be there.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

there's a real looker in the malaysian house, mix eurasian look..
Old 09-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
there's a real looker in the malaysian house, mix eurasian look..
Which house is this bro?
Old 09-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro was the fierce OKT there? He'd always remind the LBs to keep it to 20 minutes. That's why I seldom go whenever he's there. The other taller OKT is the friendly one. Always telling the LBs to give good service. But most of the time the shorter one would be there.
Sorry I do not know who is that.

I usually notice an uncle who is usually quiet and walks around the area. Theres another short fuck who comes to talk with him at times and this short fuck usually is around the indian LB house area. Obviously I dont like the short fuck, could he be the fierce OKT?
Old 09-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry I do not know who is that.

I usually notice an uncle who is usually quiet and walks around the area. Theres another short fuck who comes to talk with him at times and this short fuck usually is around the indian LB house area. Obviously I dont like the short fuck, could he be the fierce OKT?
Nah bro, the fierce OKT is always at H79, either telling the FW to go away or scolding the LBs inside the house. Usually has his hair slicked back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1