The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
Ajax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KTV Virgin

Hey guys, I've never been to a KTV, but want to try it out soon.

Ang Mo here and I've explored all the related establishments. I am proficient in the strip joint scene in the US with most memorable being Mons Venus in Tampa. However, never had the chance to visit a KTV in Asia. I have gone to some Karaoke pubs but I don't think they compare.

So here are my questions:

1. For first time and going solo, better to go during HH or SH? I don't want to pay a lot, so HH sounds better. Do I need to get there at the start? (ie. at 3pm)

2. What is the procedure? You pay for the room with a tower (ie. $85) and then mama comes in and shows the girls?

3. I assume you select a girl. She stays with you for the whole time or does she butterfly? Does she ride you like a strip club? I could take care of any extras that might come along, but I want to know the minimum I can expect.

4. What is the music for? She sings or I sing or what?

5. When do I tip out and how much are usual tips? Who do I tip? I assume that I can make arrangements if girl likes for afterwards to meet....is this accepted by the KTV establishment or frowned upon?

6. Any other inside advice you can give to a KTV virgin?

Thanks
Old 19-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax69 View Post

Ang Mo here and I've explored all the related establishments. I am proficient in the strip joint scene in the US with most memorable being Mons Venus in Tampa. However, never had the chance to visit a KTV in Asia. I have gone to some Karaoke pubs but I don't think they compare.

1. For first time and going solo, better to go during HH or SH? I don't want to pay a lot, so HH sounds better. Do I need to get there at the start? (ie. at 3pm)

2. What is the procedure? You pay for the room with a tower (ie. $85) and then mama comes in and shows the girls?

3. I assume you select a girl. She stays with you for the whole time or does she butterfly? Does she ride you like a strip club? I could take care of any extras that might come along, but I want to know the minimum I can expect.

5. When do I tip out and how much are usual tips? Who do I tip? I assume that I can make arrangements if girl likes for afterwards to meet....is this accepted by the KTV establishment or frowned upon?

Thanks

1. Happy Hour of course the cheapest rate, but might not have the best girls.
if you want to maximise the room time, yes then go on time.

2. you make a booking for a room, call for the mummy (if you have a specific mummy then ask for her instead), girls will be shown, pick the girl you want and tell the mummy, have your fun, negotiate with the girl and mummy if you after something different, pay and tip at the end...

3. If you decide to book her, she will stay the entire time, if you don't book her, expect her to butterfly. As for the playability, depends on each girl, tell the mummy what you are after.

4. Music for you to sing for her to sing... or nobody to sing

5. See point 2, arrangement with girl.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold
How old are u?
Old 19-04-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

>Ang moh
>KTV virgin in Asia

Why does this have "Robert" written all over it? It's a very serious and high possibility that you'll be ripped off if you decide to go alone for your first foray.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
>Ang moh
>KTV virgin in Asia

Why does this have "Robert" written all over it? It's a very serious and high possibility that you'll be ripped off if you decide to go alone for your first foray.
Ehhhh..maybe but probably unlikely. I have been around and have gotten out of some fairly sticky situations. Been scammed in Hungary by some girls with the old "bar close by scam"...but life lessons eh???
Old 19-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
How old are u?
Matters? I'm not young...how about that?
Old 20-04-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Mrokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should be 50 already
Old 20-04-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks
You are best off asking a good Asian friend to bring you to a KTV. Preferably someone who knows the rules. Going into a KTV, for the first time and doing this solo is really asking for trouble.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

1. Don't go solo bro, if not you go siam diu better. HH cheaper but need plan ahead.

2. Usually package you pay for room and alcohol when you enter.

3. If no crowd, she stay longer with you. If busy, she butterfly. I usually prepare $150 for tips. Waiter + mummy + girl. Depending on ktv

4. For both of you to sing bro. Let her sing while you tnn and roam

5. I usually wait until the lights on and beer finish then give tips. Make them wait abit

6. Don't go alone first time. If you buay tahan go geylang. If you need kaki, can pm me.
But don't go in shy shy, make your tip worth it. At least stain your fingers abit hshs
Old 21-04-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Icon16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just join up with someone from ktv kakis thread. As long as you willing to pay your own share and play def can find group.
Old 21-04-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with the bros here - not advisable to go ktv alone especially for 1st timer!
Old 21-04-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks

U don’t sound to be a KTV newbie with all the questions u asked above.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 21-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS is not newbie to night life entertainment joints but he is new to our local ktv culture. i think this is what TS was trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
U don’t sound to be a KTV newbie with all the questions u asked above.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Not bad for a Virgin to know “butterfly”
Old 21-04-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWoon View Post
Not bad for a Virgin to know “butterfly”
surprising he knew about HH or SH ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1