The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2019, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

I admire all the good fucking machines. 😂😂😂
Old 26-04-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I take umbrage to your describing the honorable Bro DPOWER as a ‘fucker’. He is a copulator of copious quantities. Your admiration of the Bro in question should reflect in your calligraphy and lithography!

I therefor stick my tongue out at you!

Bro, thks for teaching me the words "copulator", and "lithography". The video of lithography is interesting, lol.
Old 26-04-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, thks for teaching me the words "copulator", and "lithography". The video of lithography is interesting, lol.
Bro, that is very x rated stuff .....not everyone can handle lol

Thanks for making me laugh....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Siao liao lor

I go Jurong later
I drop hint early this month on SS. You guys didn't catch it.....I suspect you need to go JB and queue now
Old 26-04-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I drop hint early this month on SS. You guys didn't catch it.....I suspect you need to go JB and queue now
Frequent flyer got special privileges?
Old 26-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I’m at Klcc now

Luckily I come early

My buddies all at Georgetown
Old 26-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I’m at Klcc now

Luckily I come early

Hahahahahaha .....Gd luck, Great Master Chief
Old 26-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I’m at Klcc now

Luckily I come early

Let me think how to intercept lol
Got to pull strings
Old 26-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1612 Shuang Shuang

Bonked Shuang Shuang this week:

20ish yr old fair, 1.62m tall, slim 47kg, very pretty newbie from Hunan, easily top 5 in GL now, resembles an ex-colleague fresh out of poly when I was a young consultant, small mole below left eye accentuating her lovely face, long black hair, natural A boobs, eraser nips that are lovely to suck, smelled very sweet. Shower with nips licking, DFK and offered bbbj which I declined. On bed very thorough and wet catbath, bj also nicely executed with deep throat, requested for 69 and she willingly allowed me paint her delicious abalone, after awhile, pussy was moist for the taking. Mounted cowgal and gosh she’s fricking tight and warm, every stroke I had to breathe in so as to avoid premature ejaculation; she lamented my rod too big and hard for her. Switched to lotus which she’s not familiar and I lifted her to maximize the deep thrust feel, but she was gingerly holding me tight to mitigate my pounding, seizing the initiative I DFK her again. She can’t tahan the pounding and asked me pump her from missionary. I placed her near edge of bed and I pumped her deeply, alternating with long deep strokes with short fast once, occasionally anchoring deep for her to grind, she luvs being pumped deep deep as seen from her moans in btw our DFK, and her lovehole getting moist from the fucking. Asked her switched to doggie which she declined cos she said can’t take my rod cos ”太长太硬”. Bobian flopped to thirsting position where I pound and DFK her to an exhilarating climax.

Verdict: Very good for a newbie as she allowed DFK and game for multiple positions; only complaint her skill set still seemed green and she din allow doggie cos earlier d Power(ful) bro already worn her out her pussy using all the kamasutra 武功秘籍 moves from the 1658a cave carvings.

Anticipate she’ll be angpai very soon due to her good attitude and top 5 standard good looks. Bros please treat her well don’t injure her hor so that can leave some for me.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-04-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
I’m at Klcc now

Luckily I come early

Too late bro
I already 捷足先登

✌🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Too late bro
I already 捷足先登

✌🏻
Knn, i am in mrt train now, chio ka peng, hahahahaha
Old 26-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Knn, i am in mrt train now, chio ka peng, hahahahaha
Lol

But too fast get her also no good
Cos felt the after effects of your 玉女心经 lovemaking practice with her
Old 26-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1612 Shuang Shuang

Bonked Shuang Shuang this week:

20ish yr old fair, 1.62m tall, slim 47kg, very pretty newbie from Hunan, easily top 5 in GL now, resembles an ex-colleague fresh out of poly when I was a young consultant, small mole below left eye accentuating her lovely face, long black hair, natural A boobs, eraser nips that are lovely to suck, smelled very sweet. Shower with nips licking, DFK and offered bbbj which I declined. On bed very thorough and wet catbath, bj also nicely executed with deep throat, requested for 69 and she willingly allowed me paint her delicious abalone, after awhile, pussy was moist for the taking. Mounted cowgal and gosh she’s fricking tight and warm, every stroke I had to breathe in so as to avoid premature ejaculation; she lamented my rod too big and hard for her. Switched to lotus which she’s not familiar and I lifted her to maximize the deep thrust feel, but she was gingerly holding me tight to mitigate my pounding, seizing the initiative I DFK her again. She can’t tahan the pounding and asked me pump her from missionary. I placed her near edge of bed and I pumped her deeply, alternating with long deep strokes with short fast once, occasionally anchoring deep for her to grind, she luvs being pumped deep deep as seen from her moans in btw our DFK, and her lovehole getting moist from the fucking. Asked her switched to doggie which she declined cos she said can’t take my rod cos ”太长太硬”. Bobian flopped to thirsting position where I pound and DFK her to an exhilarating climax.

Verdict: Very good for a newbie as she allowed DFK and game for multiple positions; only complaint her skill set still seemed green and she din allow doggie cos earlier d Power(ful) bro already worn her out her pussy using all the kamasutra 武功秘籍 moves from the 1658a cave carvings.

Anticipate she’ll be angpai very soon due to her good attitude and top 5 standard good looks. Bros please treat her well don’t injure her hor so that can leave some for me.

Bro, from your literature, it is confirmed that yours are thicker and longer than mine, 拜服拜服.

Reading your淫书,knn my dick also hardened in train. Need to use my file to cover a bit as i am standing, knn.

Btw, I bonked till i forgot to get her wechat. If u have, pls pm me.

So far, i have not checked my mailbox since 15 Mar, pai seh for not replying to Bros' messages, if any.
Old 26-04-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, from your literature, it is confirmed that yours are thicker and longer than mine, 拜服拜服.

Reading your淫书,knn my dick also hardened in train. Need to use my file to cover a bit as i am standing, knn.

Btw, I bonked till i forgot to get her wechat. If u have, pls pm me.

So far, i have not checked my mailbox since 15 Mar, pai seh for not replying to Bros' messages, if any.
As I mentioned earlier, most likely you’d already ‘savaged’ her pussy till she can’t take heavy pounding bah

You were the one who she claimed came in, started pounding her without either of you bathing another round. From her description, One word I can imagin- Terminator
Think she’s mentally and physically scarred

😱😂😬
Old 26-04-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Btw I also forgot to get her wechat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1