The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OGAgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Soapland in Japan

There are two soaplands that are for foreigners in Japan. They are called Paradise. One is in Kawasaki and the other one is in Yoshiwara. The one in Kawasaki is the original one and it is bigger but both of them welcome all foreigners. I enjoyed my time at both establishments.
Old 19-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Greetings from Osaka, always visited Japan with the family. First time alone this time.

I'm pretty seasoned chionging in BKK, usually frequent Japanese favored joints too.

But chionging in Japan is a chionging different ball game that requires deeper pockets, a pocket translator and a hell lotta luck.

Never really had a thing for JAV or jap girls until this trip.

For a start gonna hook up with a jap language teacher when I'm back cause I'm planning to visit pretty frequently.
Welcome to Japan, it is good to take up certain level of Japanese language, you will be more welcome to those lovehouse and service tends to be on the more enjoyable side. They also may open up to many other services. =)
Old 20-12-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
Welcome to Japan, it is good to take up certain level of Japanese language, you will be more welcome to those lovehouse and service tends to be on the more enjoyable side. They also may open up to many other services. =)
What other services?
Old 20-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Japanese Soaplands

I wanted to start this thread because a lot of information is old and inaccurate now. I have been around many soaplands over the past few years. Many of them I needed a Japanese friend to get in and I still didn't get my choice of girl.
Then I stumbled across Paradise in Kawasaki. I was very surprised upon entering this new establishment. The staff were all English speakers and I didn't have to choose through pictures and I got to see all them introduce themselves. The service was amazing and the women looked pretty close to their profile pictures. You can tell there was some Photoshop done but most of them were pretty accurate. Has anyone else been here? Would love to here some of your experiences.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Japanese Soaplands

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGAgg View Post
Then I stumbled across Paradise in Kawasaki.
Man has 3 posts and all about Paradise, must be a very big fan
Old 20-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
What other services?
Senior like you should know what kind of service is served especially in Japan.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Re: Japanese Soaplands

Yes sir I am. A lot of nice artwork over there.

Last edited by OGAgg; 24-12-2019 at 10:02 AM.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
Thanks bro, yeah I believe so too. The ability to speak Japanese will definitely help. I知 not sure how local japs behave when they visit such places. Whether they themselves try to charm the girls to get more gfe but I知 definitely thinking in that direction whereby basically if you can express yourself to the girls I'm sure can definitely get more mileage out of each session.

Videos on Asian Boss showed those customers who go to hostess lounges really damn romantic to their girls and the girls reciprocate.

Anyway met up with my Japanese client in Singapore recently. During dinner I told them about my trip in general without divulging about the sex tourism part. Told them how much I enjoyed Japan and the culture blah blah blah and how I wanna learn jap to immerse myself in the culture. Client's wife offered to teach me jap. Not really a looker, abit milf looking, probably rates 6/10 in the looks dept only. Feels like one of those jav scene where the husband wife and guest are at the dining table lol.
Old 22-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Thanks bro, yeah I believe so too. The ability to speak Japanese will definitely help. I知 not sure how local japs behave when they visit such places. Whether they themselves try to charm the girls to get more gfe but I知 definitely thinking in that direction whereby basically if you can express yourself to the girls I'm sure can definitely get more mileage out of each session.

Videos on Asian Boss showed those customers who go to hostess lounges really damn romantic to their girls and the girls reciprocate.

Anyway met up with my Japanese client in Singapore recently. During dinner I told them about my trip in general without divulging about the sex tourism part. Told them how much I enjoyed Japan and the culture blah blah blah and how I wanna learn jap to immerse myself in the culture. Client's wife offered to teach me jap. Not really a looker, abit milf looking, probably rates 6/10 in the looks dept only. Feels like one of those jav scene where the husband wife and guest are at the dining table lol.
Wow. That痴 a very unique experience. You should take up. Free some more.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Anyone here tried joshi kosei before n care to share where n details? I tired to google but dunno Japanese would be difficult. Currently looking to go walk walk Tmr as it is my last nite. I read some Maid cafes have but dunno which one is dirty?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 24-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Anyone know a good pink salon for foreigners with bbbj? One that will not kill my wallet.
Old 25-12-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

I think you should try Dolce in Yoshiwara. That might satisfy your needs without you going to jail.
Old 26-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Vengerous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros I知 in Japan thinking of going for TokyoHentaiClub girls, are the ladies Japanese?
Old 29-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengerous View Post
Hi bros I知 in Japan thinking of going for TokyoHentaiClub girls, are the ladies Japanese?
I believe on their site, it states the girl's nationaility.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wingcct1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tokyohentaiclub website states that soliciting for FJ services are illegal, but am curious to know if any bros managed to get FJ service!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1