The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: My friend's leggy wife Kelly

Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/20566013/

Those legs! there are sexy and awesome... please don't post less...

though you've been extremely critical on my story.. i'm glad to see you playing nice for now
What a guy! You are the man! Do continue your story too! Six friendship points for you!
Old 02-02-2015, 05:26 AM
Samster

erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Apologies to all brothers. Last three days had been tough on me. Couldn't write anything. Will continue once I can. Thanks for your kind support!
Old 02-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
What a guy! You are the man! Do continue your story too! Six friendship points for you!
wow it's like you're a completely different person
Old 03-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

She became very angry and told herself that two could play at the same game!

Kelly told me that she had a boss then who had always tried to hit on her. The boss had tried to invite her out for lunch and dinner on a number of occasions but Kelly had always turned him down. Kelly knew what the boss was after. However, the boss was about 10 years older than her, was married and balding, and had a habit of digging his nose and sticking the boogers underneath his table. The thought of going out with him, even if it was to spite Chuck, was too much to bear.

So what she did was to put out an ad in a local online website, stating that she was about to divorce her husband and that she was looking for someone sincere for a long term relationship. She gave a short description of herself, her age, height and weight. She mentioned that she also had a daughter. What she didn't expect was to receive a barrage of emails from more than 200 men, all wanting to date her and meet her! She was stunned. She went through about 20 of the emails and learnt that most of the men were looking for free sex. She was very disappointed and became even more disillusioned with men. However, she told me that she did eventually go out with three of them. (I will talk about the stories later.)

After that episode of catching Chuck with another woman in the house, Kelly continued to stay in the house with Chuck sleeping in the other bedroom which Jessie used to sleep in. The very next day, she had removed and thrown away the mattress, the pillows and bedsheets and bought new ones. She threw Chuck's clothings into the other bedroom and brought Jessie's into the masterbedroom. Hence Kelly slept with her daughter while Chuck slept in the other room. This went on for about six months.

Chuck had thought and hoped that eventually he would be able to get Kelly to forgive and reconcile with him. Kelly had originally refused to speak to him and he had no choice but to tell his parents what had happened. He had gotten his parents to speak to Kelly's parents at a family meeting to discuss the matter. At that meeting, Chuck's father, who was formerly a Secret Society headman, had banged on the dining room table and said in a loud voice that Kelly should "Forgive and Forget!" But Kelly's father, a taxi-driver, was not intimidated and chided Chuck's father and Chuck for not being fair to his daughter. The meeting ended in an impasse. Subsequently Chuck and Kelly also went for a few sessions of marriage counselling. After a while, Kelly found that she could talk to Chuck but still the conversation was mostly stilted and superficial until one evening when Jessie was at her parents' home and she was alone with Chuck. Chuck had suddenly hugged her from behind when she came out of her bathroom and kissed her behind her ears and groped her full round breasts. That was something he used to do which would turn her on immediately. Kelly immediately started to feel some stirrings in her loins. After all, she had had no sex for a while since the big quarrel.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
Bedridder has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

is a good reading . . .camping
Old 06-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
funzguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Good story.... keep going
Old 06-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 14
G42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to behold

Good story!

Camp here for more...
Old 06-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
CyberHer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping and support for more please
Old 06-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not too bad, bro. keep posting.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

hope your health can recover soonest. Do contribute at a comfortable pace.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
amanda1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not bad story
Old 07-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue. Tks.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start bro, camping here to support, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Thank you for all your kind support and well wishes. I am taking pain killers and muscle relaxants which make me sleepy and tired. Will try to update later. Sorry for the delay. Been unwell.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1