The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Re: face massage after cumming in her hands.

ok ma.
own cum nvm.
fat water dun flow to other ppl farm...
Old 20-10-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of a time when I go to this particular KTV. After the viet gal bbbj me and I cum into her mouth, she kiss me on purpose. I accidentally tasted my sperm in her mouth. It tastes sweet. Then she said "your water." Sian sia. Knn.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You got a facial... a COF (Cum On Face) Getting one step closer to bukkake 🤣
Old 20-10-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Reminds me of a time when I go to this particular KTV. After the viet gal bbbj me and I cum into her mouth, she kiss me on purpose. I accidentally tasted my sperm in her mouth. It tastes sweet. Then she said "your water." Sian sia. Knn.
can swallow, just protein .
Old 20-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 13
ideaforlife81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyideaforlife81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The same logic applies when ML Massage and HJ you right? There is always a previous guy before you (Unless you are the first guy, but you never knows who is before you). So if you don’t mind about the body and dick, what is the problem for your face. If you scare, ask her to wear gloves. Lol
Old 20-10-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster (Premium)

leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaforlife81 View Post
The same logic applies when ML Massage and HJ you right? There is always a previous guy before you (Unless you are the first guy, but you never knows who is before you). So if you don’t mind about the body and dick, what is the problem for your face. If you scare, ask her to wear gloves. Lol
Correct. Open space. Publuc toilet, FL, ML high chance STD. Some more people like to painting pussy, so many people painting, those Fl has immunse system to defence. Remember many year ago our bro posting how he got STD from thst FL
Old 20-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Funny how many here don't feel it is more disgusting that the ML breast also got other bro saliva... yet still so happily suck.
hahahaha good one bro
Old 20-10-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
hahahaha good one bro
This is a business model of sharing, share cab like
Old 20-10-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 18
Chaos_Daemon is a splendid one to beholdChaos_Daemon is a splendid one to beholdChaos_Daemon is a splendid one to beholdChaos_Daemon is a splendid one to beholdChaos_Daemon is a splendid one to beholdChaos_Daemon is a splendid one to beholdChaos_Daemon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
ML will usually offer to massage head during the last 10mins. I will always reject politely and go for a shower instead
I think they do wash their hands after every hj, and new customer no?
Old 21-10-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

You totally have my empathy Bro 3someking because I can feel your agony...

How have you been? It's good to see you around here.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 21-10-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Funny how many here don't feel it is more disgusting that the ML breast also got other bro saliva... yet still so happily suck.
if I planning to suck, I always book the earliest slot. and pray that she take shower.
---------------------------
Old 21-10-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 32
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Bro can pm the location
Old 21-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Why worry so much? Most women, not just ML, usually feels man-cum has icky factor, always go wash hands almost immediately after. That's why you are charged more for COB, COF, whatever.

Now i know why some ML like dunno how to hj properly, it's because they are trying to avoid smearing cum on their hands. So just touch lightly with a few fingers, ready to stop and pull back when they feel you on the verge of exploding. Lately i always like to hold and guide the hands of the ML and get their fingers all sticky , so noticed that they immediately they excuse themselves to go toilet wash hands
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1