The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
Actually USSC not so strict lah. Can go by car park, no need record.

Btw I heard from the Thai dry flower shop lady tt Ah Lang cut Botak few weeks back n was crying n moved out. Don’t know wat happened...

I am more in to Viet n Thai cause they are much younger, pretty n better body Although most are enhanced. The Thai ML also told me Nico, Viet has moved to the shop that ah Lang used to work. Not sure is the same Nico.

One of the Viet at lvl 2 near toilet is Jasmine, At lest this is wat she told me. She does full course and is friendly n no rush. Price is standard.

The one near the safe entry one also not bad in service if u opt for the 30+80 package where she will do b2b with powder...yummy...

Maybe I should try back PRC but not too sure who is good, any bro can recommend?
Cut botak? She is pretty. Sharp features and looks really good. She left the scene?
Old 20-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Axeoil85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

I didn’t see her there for the last 2 visit. This is wat the equally beautiful Thai ML told me last week.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Which one is Thai ML? Care to share
Old 20-10-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

level 2 near the toilet got one milf opena nail spa. dun waste your money . massage paino. ask for bj 150. fj 200. hj 100. crazy she think her hand and pussy made of gold. knn pcb waste my 30 bucks
Old 20-10-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
level 2 near the toilet got one milf opena nail spa. dun waste your money . massage paino. ask for bj 150. fj 200. hj 100. crazy she think her hand and pussy made of gold. knn pcb waste my 30 bucks
wah you recently always tio this type of golden pussy
Old 21-10-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Linda Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Opposite USSC, anyone try the one at Teck Chye, Linda SPa?
this Linda is filled with milf. i went in before to see see and immediately u turn out lol.
Old 21-10-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 21
GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
Actually USSC not so strict lah. Can go by car park, no need record.

Btw I heard from the Thai dry flower shop lady tt Ah Lang cut Botak few weeks back n was crying n moved out. Don’t know wat happened...

I am more in to Viet n Thai cause they are much younger, pretty n better body Although most are enhanced. The Thai ML also told me Nico, Viet has moved to the shop that ah Lang used to work. Not sure is the same Nico.

One of the Viet at lvl 2 near toilet is Jasmine, At lest this is wat she told me. She does full course and is friendly n no rush. Price is standard.

The one near the safe entry one also not bad in service if u opt for the 30+80 package where she will do b2b with powder...yummy...

Maybe I should try back PRC but not too sure who is good, any bro can recommend?

what do you mean by cut botak?
Old 21-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Darylckw666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
this Linda is filled with milf. i went in before to see see and immediately u turn out lol.
Milf can be sexy also... this one means MCMI la?
Old 21-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Seen a few MLs like this now. FJ 200 not including entry, can't nego, if you try to nego she will say "all my customers pay me $200+"
Old 21-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBalls69 View Post
what do you mean by cut botak?
Cut botak as in shaved bald ah?

Or she cut someone called Botak, in which case, so what? Unless the Botak is Botak Jones.
Old 21-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Cut botak as in shaved bald ah?

Or she cut someone called Botak, in which case, so what? Unless the Botak is Botak Jones.
On top botak is turn off. But if below shave botak is totally different story liao
Old 21-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
On top botak is turn off. But if below shave botak is totally different story liao
Actually I am ok with both, because the face is still pretty. So can tell the Thai ML tell her don't cry, still got dicks to suck and ride one...
Old 21-10-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylckw666 View Post
Milf can be sexy also... this one means MCMI la?
Problem is not milf sexy or not. Is whether u want to waste $$ or not. This spa change name at least 2 to 3 times but MLs look the same and same crap service.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems like quite quiet on this thread nowadays... Thinking of going to USSC some time this week for some milf action
Old 29-10-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Totally agreed. +1

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,210HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-6FJ,8HJ
Advert Space Available