The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I am back with another FR.

This time the place in question is in the EUNOS area.

I found this place entirely by chance. I was in euros area, turn on wechat and saw a lady advertising simply the word "spa".

This was a leap of faith because of two things,

1) Her pictures wasn't very appealing, dunno if its bad camera angle or what.
2) I was in the mood of a massage so heck care if no specials, good massage can already.

So I messaged her and she told me to book an appointment, I said I'm nearby, 10mins will reach lol. She told me ok, 1hour massage $50.

So I went to the shop, it looked pretty rundown, signboard not even properly done, got letters missing. Tried to enter, door was locked. I message her say I'm at the door, she tell me ring the doorbell. I look at the door, kanina only got numberpad, press what to ring doorbell? I told her to open the door, I didn't like how I had to stand outside this spa entrance so openly in the public waiting for them to open.

After 1min, the door buzzed open and a petite sized, slim hourglass figure lady in a short dress opened the door. She hurried me in and told me to take a shower. She didn't even ask me to pay upfront for the massage fee or anything. She passed me a towel and pointed me to the shower room.

As I walked to the shower room, I noticed the shop inside was also quite rundown. It was as if the shop is appears to be closed, no lights at the reception area, the shop aircon isn't even turned on, it had a very dank smell ,only dim bulbs light the way inside. I counted at least 4 private massage rooms.

After I finished washing, I was shocked to see this china man waiting for me outside. He took my towel and told me to wait in a sitting room while the girl was getting ready. So I just wait wait wait until the girl came to get me. It was the same lady who opened the door.

She led me to a bigger room with the aircon actually turned on. It also had a shower partition inside. I legit dont fucking know why they told me to shower outside when inside this room also got a shower.

I took a closer look at her, shes really not bad. She is a vietnam lady, quite petite size I would say about 155 or so, beautiful hourglass figure. Her face however had this sian face. She is quite pretty however, her picture on the app did not translate well into real life. Shes definitely at least late 30s or early 40s. But she has good vietnamese genes or diet or whatever that her figure looks like in 20s.

Changed into disposable undies, lie down on the bed and massage started.

During the massage I knew this joint was already a fuck joint with how she was dressed. Full roam is allowed during the massage. But she still was a good ML. Good strength in the massage and not those 10min piano fuck shit.

Fast forward 50mins, she asked if the middle needs to bao yang (HJ). I said of course, NOTE at this point I have not even paid the entrance nor asked what her special cost. During my roaming, I noticed I could feel her nipple. I asked if I can take her top off, she say no. I asked again, she smile and say okay but need extra. I asked her how much, she say up to me. Wah lao ok. I say ok and pull her top down, she wasn't even wearing a bra. Her tits was one of the most beautiful tits I've seen. I am not an expert in telling real from fake, but this was super soft, good size and was perfect shape. She allows sucking of her nipples.

Afterwards, cleaned up and chit chat. She said she only started working at this shop 2 weeks ago, in Singapore for 2 years. The guy outside is the shop carer(?) didn't press her on what that even means. There are two girls working at the shop, herself and another.

I will probably RTM.

Damage: 50+50.

Bro , can share contact n location ? Thanks
Old 07-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

WARNING.

DO NOT GO TO THIS MP.

Near Paya Lebar MRT Station.

I was looking through facebook and saw the spa, they advertise this ML, lele. look quite my type. I add the number on wechat, chit chat then set an appointment.

Reach there. Say made appointment for lele.

Knn, this short fat girl say is her. I say, no, who are you, you are not lele, she laugh and say is just photos. Knn. I show her the facebook, picture was literally posted today, she say really is her.

Fine, whatever fuck it. I'll just take the massage since already come here.

Massage was not bad but during massage i feel dulan because i made the trip here for the girl and is a fucking bait and switch.

40mins in, she flip me around ask if I want any special. I say no, I came here for lele. She keep insist is her which made me even more fucking dulan. She keep say wah u very handsome, so fit, cock so big and strong.

Say HJ $50, BJ $100.

I said no. I'm not doing any special here. She black face and leave me to changeclothes. As I was chaging this fat faker bitch hug me from behind, ask if I can give her any allowance, even $10 will do. Pui, I won't fucking go there. I'm not as bad as to break their rice bowl by posting their full name but this is some hint here to show everyone they are a fucking scam bait and switch shop. c***b**** spa near paya lebar MRT

Do not go there. You have been warned.
Old 08-10-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc? Thanks!

Quote:
I am back with another FR.

This time the place in question is in the EUNOS area.

I found this place entirely by chance. I was in euros area, turn on wechat and saw a lady advertising simply the word "spa".

This was a leap of faith because of two things,

1) Her pictures wasn't very appealing, dunno if its bad camera angle or what.
2) I was in the mood of a massage so heck care if no specials, good massage can already.

So I messaged her and she told me to book an appointment, I said I'm nearby, 10mins will reach lol. She told me ok, 1hour massage $50.

So I went to the shop, it looked pretty rundown, signboard not even properly done, got letters missing. Tried to enter, door was locked. I message her say I'm at the door, she tell me ring the doorbell. I look at the door, kanina only got numberpad, press what to ring doorbell? I told her to open the door, I didn't like how I had to stand outside this spa entrance so openly in the public waiting for them to open.

After 1min, the door buzzed open and a petite sized, slim hourglass figure lady in a short dress opened the door. She hurried me in and told me to take a shower. She didn't even ask me to pay upfront for the massage fee or anything. She passed me a towel and pointed me to the shower room.

As I walked to the shower room, I noticed the shop inside was also quite rundown. It was as if the shop is appears to be closed, no lights at the reception area, the shop aircon isn't even turned on, it had a very dank smell ,only dim bulbs light the way inside. I counted at least 4 private massage rooms.

After I finished washing, I was shocked to see this china man waiting for me outside. He took my towel and told me to wait in a sitting room while the girl was getting ready. So I just wait wait wait until the girl came to get me. It was the same lady who opened the door.

She led me to a bigger room with the aircon actually turned on. It also had a shower partition inside. I legit dont fucking know why they told me to shower outside when inside this room also got a shower.

I took a closer look at her, shes really not bad. She is a vietnam lady, quite petite size I would say about 155 or so, beautiful hourglass figure. Her face however had this sian face. She is quite pretty however, her picture on the app did not translate well into real life. Shes definitely at least late 30s or early 40s. But she has good vietnamese genes or diet or whatever that her figure looks like in 20s.

Changed into disposable undies, lie down on the bed and massage started.

During the massage I knew this joint was already a fuck joint with how she was dressed. Full roam is allowed during the massage. But she still was a good ML. Good strength in the massage and not those 10min piano fuck shit.

Fast forward 50mins, she asked if the middle needs to bao yang (HJ). I said of course, NOTE at this point I have not even paid the entrance nor asked what her special cost. During my roaming, I noticed I could feel her nipple. I asked if I can take her top off, she say no. I asked again, she smile and say okay but need extra. I asked her how much, she say up to me. Wah lao ok. I say ok and pull her top down, she wasn't even wearing a bra. Her tits was one of the most beautiful tits I've seen. I am not an expert in telling real from fake, but this was super soft, good size and was perfect shape. She allows sucking of her nipples.

Afterwards, cleaned up and chit chat. She said she only started working at this shop 2 weeks ago, in Singapore for 2 years. The guy outside is the shop carer(?) didn't press her on what that even means. There are two girls working at the shop, herself and another.

I will probably RTM.

Damage: 50+50.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
WARNING.

DO NOT GO TO THIS MP.

I was looking through facebook and saw the spa, they advertise this ML, lele. look quite my type. I add the number on wechat, chit chat then set an appointment.

Knn, this short fat girl say is her. I say, no, who are you, you are not lele, she laugh and say is just photos. Knn. I show her the facebook, picture was literally posted today, she say really is her.

Massage was not bad but during massage i feel dulan because i made the trip here for the girl and is a fucking bait and switch.

40mins in, she flip me around ask if I want any special. I say no, I came here for lele. She keep insist is her which made me even more fucking dulan. She keep say wah u very handsome, so fit, cock so big and strong.

Say HJ $50, BJ $100.

I said no. I'm not doing any special here. She black face and leave me to changeclothes. As I was chaging this fat faker bitch hug me from behind, ask if I can give her any allowance, even $10 will do. Pui, I won't fucking go there. I'm not as bad as to break their rice bowl by posting their full name but this is some hint here to show everyone they are a fucking scam bait and switch shop. c***b**** spa near paya lebar MRT

Bro as the saying goes. 照骗。 haha. Most of these fb advertise spa their ml photos are too good to be true.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Moira55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just finished a session.

Serangoon side.

Damage: 50+60.

Was in the area, counter asked if i looking for anyone in particular, I said no, just want 1 hour massage. Ask me scan for safeentry. Pay $50, assign me to a PRC ML.

Room is private room with closed door, there is a window slit but I saw it had sandpaper masking it so I thought hoseh, why need to cover? surely got meaning behind it...

ML was short lady, a little bah bah but big tits. Ask me change to disposable underwear and went out to take a cup of hot tea for me.

Massage started. Some might say no strength but is not piano and i'm okay with it, too much strength and it becomes painful, this is just right for me.

Massage back, massage arm, massage leg, all is good. Went on for a good 40mins. Then suddenly i feel her finger tips lightly brushing me. Ask me turn around, then brush somemore. brush here brush there. brush my dick.

She lean down on me ask what I want. I ask her what she got. She say hj is $50, special service is $70. I ask her what does special service mean. She say take to find out.

I say ok fine, $60. She agreed.

She then lift her shirt up and pull down her bra showing her tits. Quite good size. She then lean down and started to lick my shaft and balls. I asked if got blowjob, she say no condom, cannot do BBBJ. I was thinking wah lao. But not bad quite shoik. Catbath me on the massage bed.

Too lazy to describe the entire process of her special but essentially she took everything off by the end, fully nude in a fucking neighbourhood massage parlor lol.

After the service, no shower, she wiped my body clean with warm towels. Saw there was another lady not sure if she also provide service, maybe will ask her next time.

I will def RTM. I think is quite good value as the extra she asked isnt just a up and down mechanical HJ and she adhere to the 1hr massage time.
Hi bro can share contact ?
Old 08-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WARNING.

DO NOT GO TO THIS MP.

Say HJ $50, BJ $100.

wow bro whole singapore u.go.liao. 你赢了咯。。。
Old 15-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
WARNING.

DO NOT GO TO THIS MP.

Say HJ $50, BJ $100.

I really hate this type of lady.

Kudos for sharing bro
Old 17-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Had RTM this place several years as juagen improves my sex live w my wife. Started with CC sensual juagen to Coco genuine Thai massage and Chuchu hard-soft-hard JG. kudos to the 3 master sifus who ensure care to my every visit. Not disappointed every time I patronise as I'm open to try new MLs + new games. For some bros who can't secure CC due to her busy schedule my suggestion is to try either Coco or Chuchu. both practiced juagen for years. They are MILFs who want returning customers and are constantly upgrading their skillset. You never know who suits you best if you never try out. Will you ?
Hi Bro pls share contact
Old 17-10-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725167&page=101

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Hi Bro pls share contact
Old 19-10-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
SilenceObserver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newplayer777 View Post
Have frequented this place regularly for some time near redhill. Would rather exchange, pm me if you have any good lobang around Redhill area.

Is a TCM place, standard $50 massage with one of the best teasing I have ever experienced, i suspect the boss got train his girls, as i have tried every one of them and the standard is all roughly there. HJ is $50 but after being a regular, I can get away with $30.

Current trio include A**, L**** and the last one is a Viet bu whos name i forgot, i usually go for the other 2 as they are PRC and very pretty. The reason i like it here, even though there is not much privacy (curtains), they arent worried and really focus on giving you a good time.

On my first visit was a lady called Jenny, she was on the plump side (that was some years back, they increased their quality since then), but she was the best. Massage was perfect, excellent strength and hit all the sore spots. Teasing was masterful as well, slow and fast at the right times and sibei shiok
Can share contact bro? Thanks!
Old 19-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
SilenceObserver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip over, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting and massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.
Mean share contact bro??
Old 19-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any contact with D cup to exchange?
Old 19-10-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Brimmstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just finished a session.

Serangoon side.

Can share contact and location, bro?
Old 20-10-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Boss can share contact n location?
Old 20-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just finished a session.

Serangoon side.

Was in the area, counter asked if i looking for anyone in particular, I said no, just want 1 hour massage. Ask me scan for safeentry. Pay $50, assign me to a PRC ML.

Room is private room with closed door, there is a window slit but I saw it had sandpaper masking it so I thought hoseh, why need to cover? surely got meaning behind it...

ML was short lady, a little bah bah but big tits. Ask me change to disposable underwear and went out to take a cup of hot tea for me.

Massage started. Some might say no strength but is not piano and i'm okay with it, too much strength and it becomes painful, this is just right for me.

Massage back, massage arm, massage leg, all is good. Went on for a good 40mins. Then suddenly i feel her finger tips lightly brushing me. Ask me turn around, then brush somemore. brush here brush there. brush my dick.

She lean down on me ask what I want. I ask her what she got. She say hj is $50, special service is $70. I ask her what does special service mean. She say take to find out.

I say ok fine, $60. She agreed.

She then lift her shirt up and pull down her bra showing her tits. Quite good size. She then lean down and started to lick my shaft and balls. I asked if got blowjob, she say no condom, cannot do BBBJ. I was thinking wah lao. But not bad quite shoik. Catbath me on the massage bed.

Too lazy to describe the entire process of her special but essentially she took everything off by the end, fully nude in a fucking neighbourhood massage parlor lol.

After the service, no shower, she wiped my body clean with warm towels. Saw there was another lady not sure if she also provide service, maybe will ask her next time.

I will def RTM. I think is quite good value as the extra she asked isnt just a up and down mechanical HJ and she adhere to the 1hr massage time.
Boss can share location and contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1