The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
ZinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any MP or Facial place that has MLs in dress/skirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refresh77 View Post
Tried one near Jalan Besar. It seems like the spa has no uniform. The ML has wore a mini skirt and it was a good peek when she bends forward to reach for oil
You peek only or you also grab?
Old 25-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refresh77 View Post
Tried one near Jalan Besar. It seems like the spa has no uniform. The ML has wore a mini skirt and it was a good peek when she bends forward to reach for oil
can pm me the link? thanks
Old 25-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Actually teasing i prefer to go licensed spa. Those dirty ones u already know got fun.

Those proper one, while lying down,u anticipate the brush against your lampa or butt crack. The feeling more exciting i feel.
Agreed! The feel of anticipation is so enticing... Not sure if there are places like that anymore
Old 25-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Agreed! The feel of anticipation is so enticing... Not sure if there are places like that anymore
Upz u to reveal your power of 5!
Old 25-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Of course bro. I'd say most proper spa out there got those magic brushes around your nether region one leh..

One tip, while massaging u face down, try to make light touches on her calf. If she never siam, most likey she'll reciprocate later and rub your cock. Go try it. Whhahah
Old 25-07-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Of course bro. I'd say most proper spa out there got those magic brushes around your nether region one leh..

One tip, while massaging u face down, try to make light touches on her calf. If she never siam, most likey she'll reciprocate later and rub your cock. Go try it. Whhahah
well said. u touch there she reciprocate on top. in fact gotten many a complimentary action just by that. u can expect it all. do it with a certain distance.
Old 25-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Hahahhaa bro i think i tried that before too! Else will be when facing down open your legs wider than usual give her the chance to brush easily. If got brush then probably you'll have something in the end
Old 25-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually teasing i prefer to go licensed spa. Those dirty ones u already know got fun.

Those proper one, while lying down,u anticipate the brush against your lampa or butt crack. The feeling more exciting i feel.
best is pay 88 for sensual massage and the ML tear both sides of ur paper undies and play ur sensitive areas near ur precious while brushing across cotinuously for 50 mins before giving u a finale
Old 25-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
best is pay 88 for sensual massage and the ML tear both sides of ur paper undies and play ur sensitive areas near ur precious while brushing across cotinuously for 50 mins before giving u a finale
Unless the ML teasing skill is super, else I will have no feeling after about 20-30min of teasing lor. I still prefer some proper massage then follow by teasing
Old 25-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
fracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually i really enjoy the teasing Massage brushing different regions.. Than quick massage tthen go straight to the point
Old 25-07-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Haha 50 mins continuous is like heaven... Best is those can let you go through roller coaster feeling... High and low throughout the 50mins
Old 25-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Those Clark Quay ones confirm wear skirt. Some massage quite well whereas some sucks
Old 25-07-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha 50 mins continuous is like heaven... Best is those can let you go through roller coaster feeling... High and low throughout the 50mins
yup there are, if u search hard enough. Oil your entire body and just caress slowly and sexily for full 50 min .
Old 26-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Those Clark Quay ones confirm wear skirt. Some massage quite well whereas some sucks
can PM good ones?
Old 26-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Can share some good ones with me too kind bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1